Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateDove Chocolate
Dove Promises Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candy 887-Ounce Bag

Dove Promises Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candy 8.87-Ounce Bag

by Dove Chocolate

What better way to celebrate the holidays than with the indulgence of DOVE PROMISES Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candies? These holiday chocolate candies are made with the finest-quality ingredients, and each piece is individually wrapped – perfect for sharing with your loved ones. A tasty chocolate gift, this candy bag would be a pleasure to find under the tree. You can even put a few pieces in everyone's stocking. This holiday season, give the gift of DOVE PROMISES Milk Chocolate.

Has anyone tried this candy and like it?
Dove Promises Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candy 8.87-Ounce Bag Are these any good? My friend told me to try them but she’s got a bit of an odd taste in food so i wasn’t sure.
Really doesn’t include this product but what should I get my 22 year old girlfriend for her graduation?
Start your review of Dove Promises Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candy 8.87-Ounce Bag!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dove Promises Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candy 8.87-Ounce Bag uploaded by Mandi C.
Love these little chocolates!!! They are so creamy and just melt in your mouth. I got a little bag for $1 at the dollar tree!!! Can’t beat that. It’s a nice little treat to have handy on you at all times!!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dove chocolate is the bomb! Soo creamy and smooth. And expensive lol. You get what you pay for, it's worth it. I love the little messages inside the wrapper. That is when I am not stuffing my face too fast and take the time to look at the wrapper.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
Dove is one of my favorite chocolates. I love the smooth chocolate texture. The inspirational quotes are also a plus. My daughter and I always read them to each other. I am not a dark chocolate fan but even that flavor is smooth in texture and not bitter. Definitely recommend.
Savannah R.
These are my absolute favorites and are a great way to brighten anyone's day. I tend to get these around exam time, and I give out one piece to each of my friends (or even random people). The promise messages inside each wrapper are sure to bring some sunshine to anyone's day. The chocolates themselves are so silky smooth that it's like a mini escape from all your worries. I would definitely (and do) recommend them to all my friends.
Nga C.
Rochester, NY
Milk chocolate is my favorite ....and dove makes the best out of it....I love it very much.
Lena Y.
Archbold, OH
These are delicious. The chocolate melts in your mouth and is so creamy and smooth. They are a little pricey so it's not an everyday purchase. I've bought this at Wal-Mart and Target. For the quality of chocolate I do think you're getting a good value and I would recommend them.
Iris S.
Worcester, MA
I think these dove taste good i even love it.It taste like dark chocolate I love it. Thats why I think dove taste good
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Just describing them I craved right now I don't have them 😏 they are very creamy which makes me addicted and I can't stop eating them Dove Promises Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candy 8.87-Ounce Bag
Angela S.
Struthers, OH
Dove chocolate is the best chocolate, hands down! If you haven't tried dove you are missing out! Hershey got nothing on dove!
Rebecca J.
Fort Pierce, FL
Delicious! Taste super good and the texture is awesome, they me,t in your mouth, taste just like the dove chocolate bars.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Niamh B.
Romsey , Hampshire
il y a 6 mois
Elise H. il y a 5 mois
Yessssss! The chocolate is so smooth and creamy. Highly recommended!
il y a un an
Dove Promises Holiday Gifts Milk Chocolate Candy 8.87-Ounce Bag ? How do you get your chocolates to taste different from other ones?
Heather G. il y a un an
I don't know that you do anything to get chocolates to taste different. I prefer Dove chocolate because I think the chocolate is more smooth and has a milkier taste to it.
lile G.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Farah A. il y a un an
Depending on what age I would maybe recommend small amounts x