DOVE PROMISES Dark Chocolate Mint Swirl Candy Bag, 7.94 oz uploaded by Sam R.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #85 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Contains one 7.94-ounce bag of DOVE PROMISES Mint and Dark Chocolate Swirl Chocolates Made with real dark chocolate and natural mint flavor Swirls of mint and dark chocolate make a delicious afternoon snack Each individually foil-wrapped chocolate has a message to brighten your day DOVE PROMISES are a gourmet snack and afternoon pick-me-up see more...

jeramie P.
Denver, CO
I have to give it five stars because my husband loves this so much. He loves the mint chocolate and I love the dark chocolate so it works for the both of us. We don’t buy it too often because we just eat all of it as soon as we get back from the grocery store. This is really good
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
Dove dark chocolates are my little treat to myself and adding in mint just makes them even better. I love the portion sizes so I can have one or two pieces or maybe a few more if I’m in need. I will always buy dove chocolate to have on hand at any given time.
Jordan M.
The perfect amount of really delicious chocolate to keep in a freezer when you want something sweet.

It’s Dove so you know it’s consistently quality chocolate, and the mint is yummy but not overpowering. Less minty than an Andes, and I prefer this one!
Shandell W.
Jefferson
Yummmmm, simple sweet and minty! These are great! The flavor of the mint isn’t over powering & it has a great smooth chocolate taste. The price is great for the quality for the product. These are great to have for a little chocolate craving.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
Santa brought me these to try this year. Oh my goodness SO GOOD!!! Creamy, dreamy delicious! Incredibly addicting so it was good when they ran out (haha!) my only suggestion would be to add just a bit more minty flavor but dang - YUMMY - and I’d purchase them again for sure!
keali d.
millbury
My favorite candy. This chocolate is so creamy and thick and its my go to candy on cheat days. The mint flavor is perfect with the dark chocolate. One suggestion i have is for them to creat a mind chocolate with milk chocolate.
Lila G.
Pottstown
I like the taste of dark chocolate especially mixed with mint. This kind chocolate has a different taste than other kinds of chocolates and I like that, however the only thing I don’t like is the price. It’s a little bit pricey just for a bag of chocolate.
Kateland F.
Beechgrove
I love mint chocolate and this is amazing! The price is good and great quality! I always love to purchase them and eat them! Satifys my cravings ultimately! I'm so happy I can purchase them at my local drugstore! Greatly reccomened to others!
dina p.
South Bend, IN
Really great product and pact with flavor! I can get this product at my local grocery store. Great value for what your paying! I eat this product a few times a week on average. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Nicole G.
Middleburg, FL
This is one of my favorite dark chocolate, I love the mint and chocolate flavor! It my guilty pleasure, I can eat a whole bag if I don’t stop myself, Dove is my favorite brand of chocolate!!