BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Buy on Walmart
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate & Almonds, so when I seen these in the store, I HAD to buy them. The combination of the two are absolutely perfect!! Has perfect amount of Almonds in the dove squares & chocolate is just rich as can be. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Scarlett H.
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Love dark chocolate and almonds together! They make the perfect combination! These have small pieces of almonds all through the chocolate! Also love the little messages on the inside of the wrapper.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Dark chocolate dove is delicious, but I love the variations! My husband just brought us the almond variety, and I've already had 4 (I'm usually able to stop after one). Definitely check this one out! (Bought at Target)