BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Buy on Walmart*
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate & Almonds, so when I seen these in the store, I HAD to buy them. The combination of the two are absolutely perfect!! Has perfect amount of Almonds in the dove squares & chocolate is just rich as can be. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Marlene H.
Dove is my all time favorite chocolate!!! It is so delicious and I love all the flavors. I could eat an entire bag by myself. And the little messages in the inside of the wrapper are adorable.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love dark chocolate and almonds together! They make the perfect combination! These have small pieces of almonds all through the chocolate! Also love the little messages on the inside of the wrapper.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Dark chocolate dove is delicious, but I love the variations! My husband just brought us the almond variety, and I've already had 4 (I'm usually able to stop after one). Definitely check this one out! (Bought at Target)
Corrine L.
Oscoda
These dark chocolate Dove candies are delicious. Once you have one, it's hard to stop! And I love the fun messages inside the packaging! A fun treat!
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Not only is Dove silky and smooth and very delicious but I always loved the fact that they have encouraging and great messages in the wrapper.
Nicki M.
Syracuse
Easily my go to chocolate. Dark without being bitter. It's so smooth and creamy and just perfect. They ate my little squares of indulgence.
Dixie W.
Love dark chocolate my mom and me always put them in the freezer so people around the house don't eat them but I love them even frozen
Haley A.
Atlanta , GA
Probably my favorite dove because they're not overly sweet. I love the creaminess of Dove chocolate but often find them to be too rich