GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateDove Chocolate

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

Servings: 7, Approximate

Form: Pieces

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Promises, Caramel And Milk Chocolate Candy, 7.61 Oz Bag!
Lakeisha  J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dove Promises, Caramel And Milk Chocolate Candy, 7.61 Oz Bag uploaded by Lakeisha  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this candy thinking it would be good but it was just the opposite. I think it would have taste better with nuts. I don’t like it’s so chocolatey.
Lydia  B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dove Promises, Caramel And Milk Chocolate Candy, 7.61 Oz Bag uploaded by Lydia  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow! These caramel milk chocolates are so good, I like that crunch when you take that first bite of the chocolate soo good not so sweet and the caramel so yummy! I definitely would be purchasing again and I recommend others to buy and try it.
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Dove Promises, Caramel And Milk Chocolate Candy, 7.61 Oz Bag uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: CVS
Absolutely delicious 😋 I love the smooth texture of Dove chocolate and how it melts in my mouth. The flavor is exquisite especially the gooey caramel center that melts and swirls together with the velvety chocolate in my mouth 👄 yummm I had to snap a picture before I devoured the last bite and it took a ton of self control to even snap the photos for this review. Yo must try! They just might become your new favorite 😍
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Dove Promises, Caramel And Milk Chocolate Candy, 7.61 Oz Bag uploaded by Letty  S.
I eat a lot of chocolate, my favorite Dove chocolate, they different kind of chocolate like dove for dessert, tastes,texture,quality, vallue for money, l remember this is my brother favorite chocolate, my brother live on Philippine my husband always buy this brand to gives for my brother and sister relatives and friends they like it very soft and said delicious.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,691 reviews
Dove Promises, Caramel And Milk Chocolate Candy, 7.61 Oz Bag uploaded by Sheri O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dove chocolate! I find it to be deliciously creamy and seriously milky. It's my favorite American brand chocolate. And I prefer it with the creamy caramel center. It's a fantastically decadent treat that I love to spoil myself with when I'm craving chocolate, which I must say is often. The product that I selected is not the one that I purchased, the one I have is like in a candy bar form with three large promises. Fantastic portion size so that you don't feel like you are eating the whole candy bar. I definitely recommend!
Hailey  S.
Friendship, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dove Promises Milk chocolate & caramel candies. You can’t just have one. The chocolate is smooth and delicious. The saying on the wrappers are really cute. #dove #milkchocolate #caramel #promises
Ashley L.
Leander, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Literally have some of these in my house right now. These are perfect when you have a sweet tooth right after a meal.
Celeste R.
Jonesboro, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my absolute favorite chocolates! They melt in your mouth and are sweet but not too sweet.
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these chocolates Carmel is one of my favorites and these are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A favorite! I love these candies! Perfect amount of sweetness and always such good quality chocolate. I would recommend this product to others and I would purchase this product again.

Looking for your answer?