Dove Pro.Age Shampoo uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY DOVE

• Designed for ageing hair

• Nourishes brittle hair to restore fullness and strength

• Leaves hair up to 2x stronger*

• Formulated with MicroMoisture Serum™

• Helps moisturise hair from deep within

• Suitable for daily use
Throughout our lifetime, our hair goes through many changes and not just style-wise. Did you know our individual hair follicles shrink with age? This means that the thickness of hair strands decreases, which is why fine, weak hair is something a lot of us notice more and more as we get older. But while thinning hair in women is something many of us worry about, the right care can help us all to enjoy the look and feel of fuller and stronger hair.

Dove pro·age Shampoo is specifically designed to restore strength* to ageing hair and leave it looking thick and full. Its unique formula contains MicroMoisture Serum™ and helps moisturise hair from deep within. At the same time, it restores brittle hair to leave it 2x stronger* and add volume. As a result, your hair looks and feels thicker, fuller and naturally revitalised.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Lysine HCl, Arginine, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Poloxamer 407, Xanthan Gum, Trideceth-12, PEG-45M, PEG-4, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, PPG-12, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchlorothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 77891

• Does this shampoo help for tangled and dry hair ?1 Answers
brittany s.
Chula Vista
leaves my hair soft and smells good. as far as making my hair feel less damaged I wouldn't really say I noticed a huge difference. As for my hair feeling thicker, it did work.. i noticed my hair looking more full after every wash. would purchase again when my hair is more on the thin side.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Dove is one of my favorite drugstore brands of shampoo, conditioner, and soaps. I love the scent, as it is very clean and all of their products seem to work relatively well. You can't beat the price for the product and I would repurchase again.
Betzy S.
Anaheim, CA
I loved this shampoo. My hair kept feeling fresh and clean the whole day(which is impossible because of my oily skin). The fragrance is incredible. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again.
Gypsielynn P.
Albany, OR
In the area of hair care this is definitely one of the best products and I absolutely love hair care not only is it affordable but it does exactly what it's supposed to
Sarah A.
Bell, CA
I love this product it helps your hair if really damage . Very affordable big pricy at all . I bought it at Walmart and very good . Yes first time I used this product
Passion S.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Leaves your hair shiny clean an healthy looking, recommend fully. Dove has to be one of my favorite hair products along with tresemme TRESemmé Tres Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness Shampoo
Lanasia F.
Greenville, NC
Dove is the best to use when you're washing your hair. It helps prevent damages. I first tried this when I colored my ends and it really helped me. I really needed that. Thanks to the owners of Dove. You guys are a real miracle worker.
Tiana S.
I love this stuff!!! It smells great and leaves my hair shiny and full. I love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent non salon shampoo
Jamie M.
Naugatuck, CT
Amazing product! It kept my hair feeling smooth and kept the wins and humidity away! Completely met all of my expectations! I'll use this every day
Courtney 💎.
Thomasville
I love dove products although they can be a little pricey. Its one of the best products ive used. Its was very effective for me and i suggest it!
Michelle A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this shampoo help for tangled and dry hair ?