Dove Pro.Age Rich Night Cream uploaded by karen v.

BY DOVE

• Does this aging cream really work I've tried so many and ...1 Answers
Dove Pro.Age Rich Night Cream
  • "Love all of dove products. This is light and doesn't clog your pores. Doesn't make you break out. Can defiantly feel it moisturizing my skin. I can tell if I forget to put it on the night before my skin will feel dry. The price is great I don't have to skip a night due to cost and sometime you can find coupons for it as well. Bonus. " in 4 reviews
georgina r.
Clermont, FL
I did not purchase this cream. My sister give to me this product Dove ProAge Night cream and was already open. She used for a little bit and she did not like it. Since was open gift I used. Consistency was great. Moister excellent. However I din't have enough cream to see the results that I was expecting. But for the time a used I will say is a good product. And I will recommended. The only way to know a product is good is just trying on.
Alissa S.
Newburgh, IN
I suffer from really dry skin especially in the winter time. I have found that this product help nourish my face without leaving it oily. I was concerned at first that it my cause acne but it does not. It has helped my skin become much more glowing and healthy looking
Jennifer G.
Punta Gorda , FL
I actually use this product right now, I have used several night creams and I am in love with this one! Smells great and doesn't leave my face feeling like I spread grease all over my face, product is nice and light and makes your ace feel very smooth. Love this!
Skylar R.
Rockingham, NC
My mother loves this product and has used it regularly for quite a few years. I have recently begun using it for my dry skin as well and enjoy it. Though it is not as good as other products, I have used in the past, the night cream does not bother my sensitive skin and works well as a moisturizer.
Jocelyn F.
I love dove products becau see they make your skin smooth. Its a good value for the price. If its good i don't mind paying more. It is a great cream to use before you go to sleep. I always buy it at duane reade. Every time i run out i buy more.
Nadia S.
I have very dry but oily skin, and when I used this at night, it balanced my skin out completely! I bought it at target and it was a little expensive but I loved it! If you don't mind paying a little extra for a drug store brand than go for it!
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dove proage makes my skin feels so smooth and clear so my face is always glowing. For me this dove product is awesome. I personally recommend this dove product if you are looking for something to make your skin soft and nice. I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Daisy R.
I like this product but I'm not a fan of the smell. Also it's too oily feeling for my liking. Other than that I would say it's a good product to use when you're not going out or else you'll look like a grease ball
Marisa D.
Gilbert, AZ
Jada M.
Edgewood, MD
I feel like it's so hard to find a anti age cream that works. And although this one isn't my favorite it's definitely a good start. It's smells good and feels good on my skin. Nice for sensitive skin.
Priscilla V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this aging cream really work I've tried so many and I'm never satisfied.

back