Dove Pro·Age Nourishing Cream Oil Lotion uploaded by daniele s.Dove Pro·Age Nourishing Cream Oil Lotion uploaded by dianna h.

BY DOVE

• Nourishing cream oil formula with glycerin and olive oil

• Helps to give you resilient skin

• Contains unique DeepCare Complex with skin natural nutrients
Dove pro·age Nourishing Cream Oil combines skin natural lipids and olive oil to deeply nourish* your skin and lock in moisture for resilient skin that looks and feels well cared for.

This nourishing Dove body cream-oil formula also contains our unique DeepCare Complex, which includes skin natural nutrients and rich essential oil, to help gradually improve skin from deep down*.

* Within the stratum corneum

Aqua, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Collagen, Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Urea, Cera Alba, Cera Microcristallina, Disodium Phosphate, Parfum, Caramel, Maltodextrin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

• Does this smell anything like the dove beauty bar? 1 Answers
  • I wonder does this product really work? I 4 Answers
Dove Pro·Age Nourishing Cream Oil Lotion
  • "This is wonderful for the winter months as I have super dry skin and it has a pleasant smell also." in 11 reviews
Tracy G.
Ashland
I also love this my skin looks and feels younger I have people always ask me how old are u and when I tell them there like wow I thought u was in ur late 20 early 30s and I’m in my 40s
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like this product. I ordered it off of amazon, and it is a little overpriced for the product. I only used it for a few days before I realized that it made my skin very oily and would leave residue on clothing. It felt heavy, and I would not buy again.
Jeana C.
Glen Mills
This is my favorite lotion I've ever used. I use to mix lotion with baby oil gel to get smooth skin but this is a one stop shop with this lotion. It smell soooooo good, dries reasonably quick and makes me feel soft and smelling good until my next shower.
Sirius H.
Cuando quiero que mis piernas se vean brillantes y sedosas me aplico esta crema. También la utilizo cuando viajo a la playa, el cuerpo ya bronceado al aplicarme esta crema se ve muy brillante y hermosa.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is like luxury heaven in a bottle! Great to have on the nightside stand especially at nighttime!

These summer months of spending outdoors, at the lake, at pool, at the cabin and literally on the go all day long can leave your legs and arms looking at bit like the cracked dry desert!

Not to mention the itch and flaking that comes along with it!

This lightweight, nonoily, smooth as silk formulation seems to soak right into my skin and as an added bonus I throw it on the bottoms of my feet with a lightweight pair of no-show socks on to reveal some of the smoothst and silkiest skin i have ever had!
Chelsea T.
Love my cream oil aging lotion! Best one out there! Definitely need to give this amazing product a chance! Very gentle. Feels amazing on your skin. I use it every night.
Gabriela P.
This is the best body lotion I've tried so far. It has a very light scent that doesn't clash with perfumes. It absorbs quickly and is very moisturising. I have very dry skin and I can use this summer and winter. I can also use it on my back, which heavier lotions will make my back break out in pimples, but this doesn't. In warm weather it feels very light and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. I don't need to use a lot, so it goes a long way, making it even more affordable.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I didn't rate Dove Pro Age Cream Oil Lotion a perfect 5 stars for two reasons. The first reason is that even though it helped with my dry skin, it left me with a greasy feeling on my skin after using it. I only had a small tester bottle and I did use it all, but I can't see myself purchasing this in the future. The price is a bit ridiculous unless you can find it on sale or coupons to use.
Cara B.
Quincy, IL
The first time I purchased the Dove Pro Age cream was on a whim cause who doesn't want a little anti-aging benefit all over their body. I ended up falling in love with it! It's scent doesn't overpower my perfume and it really leaves me touchable soft. I have extremely dry skin and this cream has improved the overall moisture content of my skin but as far as the anti-aging goes, I'll have to let you know in a few more years...
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

this lotion leaves my skin radiant and smooth. It is something that i will always want to be apart of my lotion collection. It is even a rather effective hand lotion. my hands look and feel differently when i use it. I have offered it to male friends of mine and they were equally impressed with the feel and smell of this lotion. I will continue to purchase it.
Dorothea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wonder does this product really work? I
Christina J.
Rock Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this smell anything like the dove beauty bar?