Dove Pro·Age Nourishing Cream Oil Lotion

• Nourishing cream oil formula with glycerin and olive oil

• Helps to give you resilient skin

• Contains unique DeepCare Complex with skin natural nutrients
Dove pro·age Nourishing Cream Oil combines skin natural lipids and olive oil to deeply nourish* your skin and lock in moisture for resilient skin that looks and feels well cared for.

This nourishing Dove body cream-oil formula also contains our unique DeepCare Complex, which includes skin natural nutrients and rich essential oil, to help gradually improve skin from deep down*.

* Within the stratum corneum

Aqua, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Collagen, Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Urea, Cera Alba, Cera Microcristallina, Disodium Phosphate, Parfum, Caramel, Maltodextrin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

What is the price
Does this smell anything like the dove beauty bar?
I wonder does this product really work? I
Start your review of Dove Pro·Age Nourishing Cream Oil Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is wonderful for the winter months as I have super dry skin and it has a pleasant smell also.” in reviews
Denver, CO
The aroma and the texture, and /or smoothness is fine in the nourishing cream oil lotion, it does zero for aging in my opinion. Maybe for the first half hour or so, however pretty much any lotion for a moment will make your skin “look” younger, especially if you’re dehydrated. I would recommend it as a good lotion for everyday use ,no matter what age. Just don’t expect miracles.
Kathleen , GA
I am a fan of Dove products this product when is good but I didn’t see any different than any of their other lotions so no age defying properties that I noticed, not if you’re specifically looking for a find properties would I recommend this or purchase again
El Mirage
Dove is one of the best product I’ve ever used. I’ve always had dry skin but when I started using Dove my skin started being silky and smooth. Those ingredients are all natural. I suggest everyone gets dove if they have rough skin or if they don’t.
Navarre, FL
This lotion is okay, it does it’s job but I’m not crazy about the scent. It also doesn’t seem to last as long as its competitors do. I also didn’t really see any aging effects after long term use! I’m not a huge fan, but it will do in a crunch!
Pelzer, SC
The Dove Pro age Nourishing cream is absolutely amazing. I love this product. It smells so good on the good and it’s very useful too. i would definitely recommend this product and i would buy it again. it’s amazing. you will love it !! :)
wildomar
The dove pro age nourishing cream oil lotion is amazing I use it on the regular it makes my skin feel silky smooth and smells absolutely delicious it last throughout the day and I highly recommend it for anyone with dry skin
Buffalo, NY
Obviously oily but it left a film on my skin I didn’t really like, I thought this might be like the J&J baby oil gel but I was disappointed. Probably better for someone with chronic dry skin or something along those lines!
Bryan , TX
I liked the scent and feel of this lotion, however it didn’t absorb quite as well as I would have liked and overall was not enough for me. This would be a great choice as long as you don’t struggle with very dry skin.
Mountain View , CA
Ultra hydrating for sure!! Your skin will love this stuff. I have super dry elbows and knees and this definitely helped. Noticed my knees looked softer and younger after only a few uses. I used it day and night!
East Nashville
Dove Pro·Age Nourishing Cream Oil Lotion uploaded by Elirma I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Excelente producto no dejaría de usarlo es genial y muy útil en la casa se los recomiendo les prometo que les agrada y no querrán dejar de usar este producto será uno de sus favoritos en casa prueben el producto