BY DOVE

idacia m.
Cranston , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was visiting your location listed above today and ordered (3) cheese burgers happy meals with yogurt and chocolate milk and a small fry. I chose this location because I was with my 2 great nieces and granddaughter. They were really excited because it had a play area. I chose the seats inside the play area. They were excited about their happy meals and wanted to experience the play area.

We were eating our meals and I looked around the play area with the tubes and noticed feces and urine inside the play area. I was shocked and went inside the restaurant area and immediately asked for the manager. I informed her the play area had feces and urine inside of it. She said "thank you for informing me." I was very upset and I informed her she needs to shut this play area down. She asked one the worker to come and clean the feces and urine out of the tube. I told her that "this area is contaminated and should be shut down because kids are playing inside this area and a spray bottle and removing the feces was not enough."

I was very upset and have NEVER seen something so disgusting and asked her for a refund. She asked me to bring me the food back to her which I did. She then asked me for my receipt which I threw in the garbage can. I told her I lost my appetite when I discovered there was feces and urine inside the play area and wanted a full refund which I spent $15.00 and some change. She said I had eaten the food which I told her yes my kids did eat the food however, while we were eating I noticed a smell and looked around and discovered the feces inside the play area.

This is totally unacceptable for anyone or guest to discover this McDonalds chain. I told her they need to have employee’s spot check these areas for cleanliness and sanitation for the safety of children. I was upset and there were patrons inside the restaurant. Please observe your camera around 7:00 pm. today July 23, 2017. I will never be able to feel comfortable for any kid to use the slide or play areas of McDonalds ever again...
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Jayla M.
I am a thick girl, so It is easy for me to get a fatty neck. And when I found this stuff I was so happy. I had a couple chin and after using this product for a few weeks it went away. It's like liquid botox...like it tightens your skin up around your neck amd chin area. I really recommend buying. It is a better alternative than getting botox..and cheaper.
Amanda s.
phx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove beauty is one that I have not persobally tried but I would be more than pleased to experience its qualities and to do an honest online review.
James G.
Dearing
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and i would tell everyone out there to use it ive used it a while and its great and is a great price and value 10/10 stars
Ana V.
Indianapolis
I'm still a teenager but I use this so that when I get older I don't get wrinkles . It's in a nice packaging ! It's not that expensive !
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works okay but I recomend Revlon instead. Its cheaper. But this does have more product I just feel like I put much more in my hair.
Gregg T.
Johnson City
I like this product because it exfoliates my skin and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance is very gentle and appealing.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
This produced smells very delightfull! I must buy it whenever I see it.. I love this produced alot  ,its very easy to apply.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best one out there that I've fount that my mother and I both love together. Her n I are always telling ppl about it
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
I'm curious to know if this has a strong fragrance like other Dove products?