BY DOVE

Jayla M.
I am a thick girl, so It is easy for me to get a fatty neck. And when I found this stuff I was so happy. I had a couple chin and after using this product for a few weeks it went away. It's like liquid botox...like it tightens your skin up around your neck amd chin area. I really recommend buying. It is a better alternative than getting botox..and cheaper.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Amanda s.
phx
Dove beauty is one that I have not persobally tried but I would be more than pleased to experience its qualities and to do an honest online review.
Ana V.
Indianapolis
I'm still a teenager but I use this so that when I get older I don't get wrinkles . It's in a nice packaging ! It's not that expensive !
makayla e.
MORRISON, OK
It works okay but I recomend Revlon instead. Its cheaper. But this does have more product I just feel like I put much more in my hair.
Gregg T.
Johnson City
I like this product because it exfoliates my skin and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance is very gentle and appealing.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced smells very delightfull! I must buy it whenever I see it.. I love this produced alot  ,its very easy to apply.
Sarah H.
Best one out there that I've fount that my mother and I both love together. Her n I are always telling ppl about it
Lucy A.
Cayce
I thought it had a nice scent but I was looking for a better result after using the product than what I saw.
Marisol M.
New Rochelle
Love the smell and makes your hair soft. I used this for like 3 years and than I changed of shampoo
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
I'm curious to know if this has a strong fragrance like other Dove products?