Dove Pro·Age Hand Cream

• Moisturising hand cream with AHAs, vitamin B3 and skin natural lipids

• Helps to reduce the appearance of age spots

• Contains unique DeepCare Complex to nourish skin
Dove pro·age Hand Cream nourishes and helps mature skin repair itself while reducing the appearance of age spots. The formula, with AHAs, Vitamin B3 and skin natural lipids, nourishes your skin and supports its natural renewal process deep down*.

Dove pro·age Nourishing Hand Cream also contains our unique DeepCare Complex, which includes skin natural nutrients and rich essential oil. It helps gradually improve skin, starting deep down* – because beauty has no age limit.

* Within the stratum corneum

Aqua, Potassium Lactate, Potato Starch Modified, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Sodium PCA, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearamide AMP, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Parfum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool

I’ve never seen this product anywhere, does it work and where can I purchase?! I like dove and I’d like to try this. As I age my hands grow dry. I look young but my hands (oddly) are aging more than anything else? Please and thanks!
How long do I have to use the product to see th benefits
Start your review of Dove Pro·Age Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Gisela M.
Dove Pro·Age Hand Cream. Great hand cream. I work in an office so keep this on my desk to banish mid day dry hands. First off, it smells great. The consistency if thin, meaning it gets absorbed quickly. It is non greasy & does the trick.
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
absolutely love his hand cream it is a really thick texture but is not too much for your hands like your hands literally just suck it up and you don't have to put on more 5 minutes later you can actually tell that you put lotion on but without having that lotion knee feeling if that makes any sense I love it I'll recommend it for everybody it's a little bit pricey but definitely worth it
Lizbeth S.
Pharr
Dove Pro·Age Hand Cream uploaded by Lizbeth S.
Dove Pro·Age Hand Cream uploaded by Lizbeth S.
Great love it so much leaves your hand so smooth !! You will love it a lot like I do !!!
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
Working with your hands will make them look old if you don't keep them moisturized like you do your body. I use dove pro age hand cream. So i dnt have to worry about them aging before i do. The moisture usually last most of the day. I wash my hands a lot so i keep it with me and you can get it at your local walmart 😁
Janice M.
San Antonio, TX
My mum loves this so much .. it’s always in her handbag. Because of her skin texture this hand creams keeps her hands moisturized always
Terra W.
Minster, OH
My hands aren't getting younger so this product does help make me feel younger when I apply. Not a bad smell and last 8 hours.
Araceli Z.
waukegan
Muy buena crema, es muy buena textura y deja la piel muy suave y acariciable y tiene un aroma ligero
Michelle L.
My hand shows my age so this product is great for me. I like how it helps keep my hands from drying out and it also helps with dark and age spots.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
I’m so upset that they don’t sale this anymore in stores ! I love the hand and body lotion...it just smell sooo good
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Cream works great I would recommend this cream no matter what age you are.Its gentle on your hands.Dove products work great especially if you have sensitive skin.