BY DOVE

For smooth skin texture. SPF 8. Fragrance-free. Made to give back to your skin what it needs right now. Pro Age eye treatment for fine lines and wrinkles. Pro Age is different. It's not the usual quick fix over promise. Pro Age is committed to making a...

Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Believe it or not, I got this at the 99cents store! I just wanted to try it cause why not. It comes out to be thick and quite creamy but dries matte. I like it a lot but this is I believe is a discontinued item.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I'm addicted to moisturizer and eye treatments! If I can get my hands on it I will try it at least once. This inexpensive product works wonders on under eye puffiness, redness, discoloration and fine lines. I found it at Target. It's really a good buy for anyone who wants to try a new eye treatment. Very affordable and very effective!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom uses this Eye treatment cream. She likes it very much. She uses it as a moisturizer, a cold cream, and a night cream.
It smells fresh and hydrates your skin really nice!
It is a really anti aging product for wrinkles and just everyday use.
This product is very nice. I use it very often. My eye color is black like my soul bitch. Anyways, but yeah it's got nice packaging & whatnot. I mean it's cool, I've used it multiple times. I would buy it again because it's cool. I would recommend it to others.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Dove is one of the best beauty products out there and I would never go a day without using this. My mom uses this aging product ms she loves how it works.
Stephanie W.
It absorbed into my skin very nice. I love feeling like my skin is hydrated and smooth. I also love moisturizing before my make up. Have only used once.
Jasmin G.
Fort Worth
I seen my mom used it and it has pretty good results I guess the more you put it on the more it gets better but that's all I seen in her eye area
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
Got this for my mom and she enjoys it. Works as a good moisturizer on wrinkles but other than that don't expect it to make them less visible.
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Burned like crazy and I love dove products. Everything cannot always be to everyone liking. Doesn't mean it's not a bad brand
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
This product is pretty good. Use it under my eyes at night to help prevent crows feet and wrinkles. Not very expensive.