Dove Pro·Age Conditioner

• Designed for ageing hair

• Nourishes brittle hair to restore fullness and strength

• Formulated with MicroMoisture Serum™

• Helps moisturise hair from deep within the strands

• Instantly detangles and improves manageability

• Suitable for daily use
As we grow older, it's natural for our hair to change. Did you know that ageing hair starts growing more slowly and becomes finer, giving us the appearance of thinning, brittle hair? But, with a few changes to our hair care routine, our hair can be strengthened and made to look fuller. If you’ve been wondering how to get thicker hair, it’s easy: by choosing Dove pro·age Conditioner, you can enjoy the appearance of younger-looking, thicker-feeling hair.

Dove pro·age Conditioner is specifically designed to bring back your hair’s strength* and to give it the appearance of fullness and body. As part of Dove Nutritive Solutions, its unique formula contains MicroMoisture Serum™ and helps moisturise hair from deep within. It restores brittle, dry hair to make it stronger*, thicker and fuller-looking.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Pro·Age Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
DORAL, FL
I love dove hair products. It has nice smell, leaves my hair silky and shiny. your hair soft and adding back moisture so it's not so dry.
Hollywood, FL
Dove ProAge helps give my hair a boost on those days when my hair does not want to wake up. My curls feels thicker but still lightweight.
Providence, RI
LOOOOOOVE THIS !! after I colored my hair back to my natural color, I used this and my hair has felt like I've never colored it at all !!
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I absolutely love this product! I like switching up my shampoo and conditioners and this is one of the ones I use when I switch it up.
Lander, WY
This stuff is great it makes my hair smell good and it makes my hair shiny but not that much. All it needs is a little bit of volume.
Corona, CA
Did not really worked for my hair i made it even to brush my hair it was a really meed i gave it to my mom she didn't like it either
Hamden, CT
My mother uses this and it makes it seem like she has more hair than she does in a good way. It thickens it and makes it look full
Arlington, TX
I love the smell it last more than a day. My hair felt full and vibrant. I like the softness of my hair and hold for my hairstyles.
Imperial Beach, CA
I used this when I ran out of my conditioner ,my daughter had this so thought I would try it . Left my hair feeling great for days
Edinburg, TX
With my thick hair, this product is wonderful and gentle. My hair always smells exceptionally well along with being silky smooth

Looking for your answer?