Dove Pro·Age Conditioner

• Designed for ageing hair

• Nourishes brittle hair to restore fullness and strength

• Formulated with MicroMoisture Serum™

• Helps moisturise hair from deep within the strands

• Instantly detangles and improves manageability

• Suitable for daily use
As we grow older, it's natural for our hair to change. Did you know that ageing hair starts growing more slowly and becomes finer, giving us the appearance of thinning, brittle hair? But, with a few changes to our hair care routine, our hair can be strengthened and made to look fuller. If you’ve been wondering how to get thicker hair, it’s easy: by choosing Dove pro·age Conditioner, you can enjoy the appearance of younger-looking, thicker-feeling hair.

Dove pro·age Conditioner is specifically designed to bring back your hair’s strength* and to give it the appearance of fullness and body. As part of Dove Nutritive Solutions, its unique formula contains MicroMoisture Serum™ and helps moisturise hair from deep within. It restores brittle, dry hair to make it stronger*, thicker and fuller-looking.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Pro·Age Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
It is really good for thick hair always makes ur hair soft and shiny , smells really good and feel good
Covington, GA
Love this pack. Lasts a long time and it makes my hair extremely smooth and silky without much effort.
Lakeland, FL
This is the vest it makes my hair have volume and its just great it's a must have. With a great smell
La Mesa, CA
I love this product it help me revitalize my hair in a month using at the same time with the shampoo
Pittsburgh, PA
This product didn't seem to do much for my hair. I get the same results from dollar store products
Panorama City, CA
I love it has a great smell i recommend for long hair i am giving this a 5 / 5 great job dove !!!!!
This product is okay. The three pack sure comes in handy especially because we ran out of it fast.
Buffalo, NY
My hair is so contained using this product it helps the roots and keep my hair from breaking off.
I.liked this product, but need to give it another chanse, maybe I used it wrong, liked the smell
Fowlerville, MI
I’ve tried this before and the small is nice but it was at my moms she likes it and it’s cheap

Looking for your answer?