Dove Pro·Age Conditioner

• Designed for ageing hair

• Nourishes brittle hair to restore fullness and strength

• Formulated with MicroMoisture Serum™

• Helps moisturise hair from deep within the strands

• Instantly detangles and improves manageability

• Suitable for daily use
As we grow older, it's natural for our hair to change. Did you know that ageing hair starts growing more slowly and becomes finer, giving us the appearance of thinning, brittle hair? But, with a few changes to our hair care routine, our hair can be strengthened and made to look fuller. If you’ve been wondering how to get thicker hair, it’s easy: by choosing Dove pro·age Conditioner, you can enjoy the appearance of younger-looking, thicker-feeling hair.

Dove pro·age Conditioner is specifically designed to bring back your hair’s strength* and to give it the appearance of fullness and body. As part of Dove Nutritive Solutions, its unique formula contains MicroMoisture Serum™ and helps moisturise hair from deep within. It restores brittle, dry hair to make it stronger*, thicker and fuller-looking.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Pro·Age Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely love this conditioner and it is almost always in my shower! I bought it at target for cheap money and it smells good and last long time! I definitely would recommend it to other people and would definitely buy this again!
This product is absolutely brilliant, I cannot fault it at all. The conditioner makes my hair so soft, shiny, silky and smooth. It does not make my hair oily afterwards at all. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Greenwood, DE
Meh, for a product. It does not ,well let's say it, the best but you get what you pay for. Look for an Aveda one but this... is not the product that will make you look younger. If you want to look younger either make your color of hair darker (if you want to look ridiculous) or rock your natural hair
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Laurelton, NY
I have really thick hair and this product is one of the only things I use on it. The packaging is amazing and bright, it makes it exciting to use whenever I get in the shower. I have really dark curly hair, so for people with hair like mine it's definitely recommended
New London, WI
Absolutely love this product my hair softer than it ever had been before and smells great so that was also a bonus for me as well I would recommend this to anyone I also have very fine hair and after using this it make it not feel as thin and made it look shiny
This product is absolutely incredible. I often get dry hair from dying and this helped save my hair. It smells amazing. I'm using it more often since the effectiveness is high. Also i recommend it to many and I would defiantly buy it again in the near future
Cleveland, OH
I love all the dove conditioners! I usually leave the conditioner in my hair overnight and rinse out in the morning. After rinsing it out my ends feel much healthier and even look shinier!
Gassaway, WV
Dove is one of my favorite brands , not only does it have a lovely smell but it also works very well. I think everyone should try this product. It is also sold at many drug stores so it is easy to pick up anywhere. I would recommend this to everyone.
Indiana, PA
I have only bought this shampoo a few times but my hair seemed to be healthy after usage. It is a big bottle that lasts a long time too so it's a good value. I recommend it to women who have fine/limp hair.

Looking for your answer?