Dove Pro·Age Conditioner

• Designed for ageing hair

• Nourishes brittle hair to restore fullness and strength

• Formulated with MicroMoisture Serum™

• Helps moisturise hair from deep within the strands

• Instantly detangles and improves manageability

• Suitable for daily use
As we grow older, it's natural for our hair to change. Did you know that ageing hair starts growing more slowly and becomes finer, giving us the appearance of thinning, brittle hair? But, with a few changes to our hair care routine, our hair can be strengthened and made to look fuller. If you’ve been wondering how to get thicker hair, it’s easy: by choosing Dove pro·age Conditioner, you can enjoy the appearance of younger-looking, thicker-feeling hair.

Dove pro·age Conditioner is specifically designed to bring back your hair’s strength* and to give it the appearance of fullness and body. As part of Dove Nutritive Solutions, its unique formula contains MicroMoisture Serum™ and helps moisturise hair from deep within. It restores brittle, dry hair to make it stronger*, thicker and fuller-looking.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Pro·Age Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
This conditioner is amazing! It really gave my hair a lot of volume, and made my hair smell really nice for a long time! My hair is black and thick, and this product made it look bouncy and very shiny. I was satisfied with the price and how it worked, and recommend it to any one searching for a new conditioner.
Bahia
1,483 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
My hair is damaged because of excessive haircolor application and then I tried this product. I've been using Dove products since teen. I like the smell and it really stays with your hair for a couple of days ( I usually take a bath 3 times a week.) I softens and straighten my hair after drying.
Esse condicionador é muito bom! Ele hidrata bastante o cabelo, é muito cheiroso e o preço é bom. Não é muito difícil de achar nas farmácias e é um dos meus favoritos. Não deixa o meu cabelo armado e nem com aspecto de desidratado. Eu costumo matizar meu cabelo, então ele é de grande ajuda.
I have really hard water where I live and on top of that highly porous hair. This conditioner really works for me in keeping my hair soft and yet light, with hardly any product buildup. One of the few conditioners that I would really recommend to someone.
Maryland, lothian
It's a excellent product, this conditioner fu therapy is wonderful, and help my hair with more wealth, it's easy for applicant, and the price is good.
Caracas
I love how you can repair the most damaged hair with just a few days of use, it is perfect and more if you have your hair mistreated by the dye.
Fasinante por.l ok que.hace esta crema.deja tu piel tan suave como de bebe ademas.deja un rico aroma como a coco vainilla nuez como una mezcla
Definitely makes my hair soft I think it works for every hair type even thought I don't have old brittle hair truly recommended.👧👩👵👍🖒🖒🖒🖒👍👍👍
Puebla
Este producto ayuda bastante para recuperar el cabello que dañamos con todo. Me ayuda con el frizz dejando un olor muy rico.

Looking for your answer?