Dove Pro·Age Conditioner

• Designed for ageing hair

• Nourishes brittle hair to restore fullness and strength

• Formulated with MicroMoisture Serum™

• Helps moisturise hair from deep within the strands

• Instantly detangles and improves manageability

• Suitable for daily use
As we grow older, it's natural for our hair to change. Did you know that ageing hair starts growing more slowly and becomes finer, giving us the appearance of thinning, brittle hair? But, with a few changes to our hair care routine, our hair can be strengthened and made to look fuller. If you’ve been wondering how to get thicker hair, it’s easy: by choosing Dove pro·age Conditioner, you can enjoy the appearance of younger-looking, thicker-feeling hair.

Dove pro·age Conditioner is specifically designed to bring back your hair’s strength* and to give it the appearance of fullness and body. As part of Dove Nutritive Solutions, its unique formula contains MicroMoisture Serum™ and helps moisturise hair from deep within. It restores brittle, dry hair to make it stronger*, thicker and fuller-looking.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Pro·Age Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Winter Haven , FL
Smell was great ! Gave me volume which I’m not even sure if it was supposed to do that . But also gave my hair life again away from straightening too much ! Was in between affordable and pricey depending on your budget but I got mine on sale and tried it So was def happy about that !
Asheville , NC
I have really think hair so a lot of shampoos and conditioners either dry out my hair or make my hair get greasy really fast but I found that with this one it really does help me wash all of my hair and get in their but it does not dry out my hair. I love this product so much and I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Spring Hill, FL
Dove Pro-Age Think And Full Therapy Conditioner is n I’ll say it again AWESOME! This product prevents your hair from aging, when it starts to get thin, loose it’s lackluster, and breakage becomes a problem than this conditioner is for you!
For your Fuller and thicker hair and keeping it that way throughout the years this is the perfect product to use I have thicker hair and it has help me maintain it this thick and full by using the dove conditioner.
Dorr, MI
This conditioner is so amazing! It makes my hair soft and thicker looking! I can't believe that they have got rid of it in stores!!! But I can always order it off of amazon as well. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with thin hair or If you have thicker hair and you just want even more volume, it's the perfect conditioner for you!
Plainsboro, NJ
This is an excellent product. When I moved to USA from Asia, it was really hard for me to find correct conditioner. Finally, I tried and loved dove. It worked in USA and Asia, even though they have differences in altitude, water quality, air pollution and etc factor. I really recommend this product to everyone.
Feeding Hills, MA
Non greasy doesn't leave hair dry nor over wieght. my hair is very fine so it kept it silky and smooth, i have blonde hair and it didn't damage it anymore then what mine is already. i bought it in the local Walmart for an affordable price . i would recommend it .
Frisco, TX
I looooveee dove, its keeps my hair super healthy and shiny. It definintely will make your hair nice and soft. It also always smells very good. I love their shampoo and conditioner and I use it every morning. I would always recommend this product to others.
Dove conditioner Makes my hair softer. I love all dove prices. Very affordable and located almost everywhere. Smells wonderful. Use once every 2 days. I use this product every time I wash my hair. I always buy this product. It's a wonderful investment

Looking for your answer?