Dove Pro.Age Beauty Bath Bar For Vital Luminous Skin uploaded by Aline C.

BY DOVE

Dove Pro.Age Beauty Bath Bar For Vital Luminous Skin

Start your review of Dove Pro.Age Beauty Bath Bar For Vital Luminous Skin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom uses Dove as her doctor suggested it for her dry skin and that's what I use too because it's gentle and doesn't leave the skin dry and itchy. The pack of four is a good value and sometimes we find store coupons we can use to stock up. Dove is gentle affordable non drying and leaves you smelling clean. The whole family uses Dove at our house. " in 11 reviews
Katherine D.
This product makes my skin feel great. I like the Anti-aging benefits which are boasted about by this bar. This line from Dove is amazing and leaves your skin feeling super silky and soft. its good even for sensitive skin. I have been a Dove customer for years and I will continue to be! I am glad to see them branch out from their usual basic bars.
Lleann P.
Maple Grove MN
If your skin is more on the dry side, this is for you! It provides you with the amount of oils we need as we age. Not to leave you oily... just luminous at an age that we need that reassurance in which our skin will be perfectly balanced! Highly recommend this product!!
Chandra B.
Carmichael, CA
Super hydrating just like any other dove product. After use you don’t feel dry or feel like your skin has lost any excess moisture. The price is about the same as any other dove soap so it’s non expensive and I would definitely recommend.
Raegan M.
New Iberia
Such an awesome product, Dove bars leave the skin feeling and liking truly amazing. It is great for people who have allergies to soaps or sensitive skin.. I do revoke this for anyone who have any of the problems listed above.. Very affordable and can be bought at local retailers
Shatoya W.
Youngsville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
God I use to love the scent of the beauty bar and lotion but they no longer carry it in stores😢 Using the bar in the shower left my skin sooo soft and smooth like butter and the scent was everywhere I went throughout the day ! That’s what I love most about this product that the scent was wherever I went and it’s not some sort of high end fragrance like Gucci...
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I use to use this bar soap on my face all the time when I first started getting acne. My scars didn't really change but they felt softer when using this soap. It didn't cost any different than my normal face bars. It did help with my forehead lines and smile lines or at least I think it helped them.
Jessica J.
I love this bar soap because it’s not drying like 99% of bar soaps are. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I’m not sure that it has anti aging properties but it is a great product.
Tina A.
Orange
It is so good with my skin... it make my skin feel so good ... I have no bad thing to say about it. It a very good product. It is very affordable to buy. Very good product to purchase. I will recommend to another people.
Lyssa R.
Long Beach
I love dove bar soap. Expecailly for my skin type. I can really only use dive bar soap unless it's super gentle on the face. And it's good to know what other dove soaps and products are out there.
hi d.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy this product I use it in my routine at night for my face its gentle for my skin and extremely cleansing it helps prevent blackheads buildup as well as to oily skin.