BY DOVE

Formerly, "Beauty Body Lotion".  For Vital Luminous Skin - Made to give back to your skin what it needs right now: faster cell turnover plenty of nourishment rich emollients Pro - Age beauty body lotion for dull tired skin. Pro - Age is different. Because beautiful skin has no age limit It s not the usual "quick fix" over promise.  Pro- age is committed to making a real difference in your skin s condition. How Pro - Age beauty body lotion works. AHA Solution to get rid of dead skin cells and help activate new ones. Glycerin to add critical hydrating nourishment and improve cell turnover. Olive Oil to provide additional nutrients to your skin. ; Questions? see more...

• I wonder does this product really work? I 4 Answers
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I didn't rate Dove Pro Age Cream Oil Lotion a perfect 5 stars for two reasons. The first reason is that even though it helped with my dry skin, it left me with a greasy feeling on my skin after using it. I only had a small tester bottle and I did use it all, but I can't see myself purchasing this in the future. The price is a bit ridiculous unless you can find it on sale or coupons to use.
Karen W.
Hinesville
In my opinion there is no better lotion out in the stores but dove. Dove is the best lotion I have ever used! I use it on my whole body after I shower. I'm 47 but my skin feels like I'm in my 20's. when I was first just dating my Husband he told me he had never felt a women with such soft skin as mine and he still says it today. I pray they never stop selling it.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

this lotion leaves my skin radiant and smooth. It is something that i will always want to be apart of my lotion collection. It is even a rather effective hand lotion. my hands look and feel differently when i use it. I have offered it to male friends of mine and they were equally impressed with the feel and smell of this lotion. I will continue to purchase it.
My mom bought this lotion for herself last year and one day when my own lotion ended I deceided to try hers.I was amazed to say the least and ever since has deceided to buy my own.Ever since I feel my skin super soft and moisturized which amazed me because my skin is really dry.Also I think it is affordable for the average person
Krystle p.
Hillsboro, OR
Love the way this lotion makes my skin radiant and smooth. My hands look and feel different when i use it. The scent is great, even my husband loves it. Pretty spendy, but I believe its worth it because it works great. I definitely will recommend product, but I have a hard time finding product in stores!
Ellie B.
Orlando, FL
After getting out of the shower my skin is always in dire need of a good lotion and this product is a holy grail for me. It's affordable and easy to obtain at the stores but it feels so creamy and hydrating. I keep a bottle on my vanity and a bottle on my desk at all times. I swear by this.
Solanyes F.
It is spectacular, each nutrient that has vitamins make every part of our body can look great and feel totally free recequedad love everything that has to do with the Dove brand is what I most lends itself to me, real people that they have not even tested the invite it is delicious.
Darlanne D.
Moore, OK
This lotion was very hydrating and felt lovely on the skin. The scent is light and pleasant. I trust the Dove brand, so I trust using this on my body. It's not at all a heavy lotion, but leaves skin feeling very soft. I have this on my list to replace when it's gone.
Brie A.
Melbourne, FL
this product keeps my skin hydrated forever! i live in florida so it is a def need. the scent is nicel. i use it probably almost every day. bought this at walmart and would most definitely recommend to a friend! Have already purchased multiple times and will again.
Jessica D.
I love this lotion because it helps with the aging and you can also feel like its actually working. Dove is already a promising product that I trust so it made me want to try this this product as well. I was so pleased with how well this product worked.
Dorothea B.
I wonder does this product really work? I