Dove Premium Caramel Milk Chocolates Valentine's Heart Tin, 8.13 oz

by Dove Chocolate

Dove Premium Caramel Milk Chocolates Valentine's Heart Tin: Delicious silky smooth Dove milk chocolate with creamy caramel Beautifully decorated heart tin Each tin includes a special message under every chocolate piece Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Premium Caramel Milk Chocolates Valentine's Heart Tin, 8.13 oz!
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
My boyfriend got me this for Valentine’s Day and it was so delicious! Perfect amount of candies that they don’t go bad after a few weeks. Not to rich and sweet, perfect amount of filling and better than the expensive chocolate in my opinion!
We got this from a family member for Valentine’s Day and it was the cutes gift ever and so yummy! We couldn’t keep our hands out the tin that’s how good they were! I don’t know the price but as far as taste it was worth it!
Marana, AZ
I got this from a friend for Valentine's Day and I'm so glad she picked this one out! I've never had creamier more decadent chocolate in my life. It's definitely going to remain my favorite brand from here on out.
Beech Island, SC
I absolutely love all things chocolate and this one did not let me down!! The packaging is very cute and the price is reasonable!! It taste very good and melts in your mouth! Definitely one of my favorite brands!
I’m obsessed with this chocolate! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Corinth, MS
These chocolates are my favorite. They’re so rich and creamy and have such a sweet taste. This tin is my favorite thing to get for valentines. They last a long time and are a great present for anything.
Glendale, CA
My boyfriend gave my a gift of these chocolates in a box one time for Valentine’s Day! It’s so cute the way it is packaged, and the dove chocolate is really smooth!
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love a individually wrapped chocolate. Bite size let's you savor everything. Dove offers a very smooth chocolate taste. I usually pop it in my mouth until it melts and I taste the creamy caramel filling.
Dove chocolate never fails to disappoint my chocolate loving self. I purchased this chocolate after Valentines day as that is the best time to buy candy for yourself when you’re single and didn’t have someone to splurge on you! I highly recommend this chocolate tin and i would purchase it at full price as it was an amazing assortment.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have got the dove caramel valentines tin for Valentine’s Day a couple times and that’s what really got me into my dove obsession. It’s so good. It’s like an expensive chocolate formula with an offbrand price. I definitely recommend dove to anyone who loves chocolate.

Looking for your answer?