BY DOVE

• • Up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel

• Contains ¼ moisturizers to care for skin

• Gorgeous baby powder fragrance

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps skin recover from shaving irritation

• Leaves underarms feeling soft and smooth
    Save time and start your day with a beautiful boost from Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Soft 3.8 oz. Part of the Dove Dry Spray range, this antiperspirant deodorant spray means you can get dressed instantly without the fear of wet patches on your clothes.

As well as protecting against wetness, Dove Powder Soft also helps to keep sweat at bay for up to 48 hours, with a gorgeous baby powder scent.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• how do i avoid white spots? i do not use it way up too cl...1 Answers
  • Does this help fight body odor? I am Indian and I eat lot...4 Answers
  • How great does this product smell?1 Answers
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I am so glad that Influenster chose me to test the Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. I love the scent. When I buy my deodorants I usually buy this scent most of the time. The dry spray antiperspirant is so much better than the aerosol antiperspirant sprays. As soon as I sprayed this Dove dry spray under my arms, it did not take long to dry. I also like that there is no white residue or white stains under my arms, and it does not show up on my clothes or get on my clothes. I am looking forward to buying this during the spring and summer months since I like to wear sleeveless tops and I do not have to worry about my underarms being white and wet. It definitely does not irritate my skin at all. It is so easy to use as well. It isn't so hard to hold in my hand. It is so good for when you workout. And plus it is moisturizing your underarms skin at the same time. Thanks Influenster for giving me an opportunity to test this product out for free.
C A.
Powder soft! An amazing scent. I love this spray. Goes on smooth and last all day. Easy to use and doesn’t have the strong aerosol smell some sprays have
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I am very happy that i received this product and that influenester choose me. It has a nice scent and as good as any but no miracle product. after a while any product will lose effectiveness. does not burn or smell too strong like some other products which is what i most like.I'll probably try another Dove Dry variety next time.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I received my Dove Dry Spray today. I sprayed my hand, it went on dry, feels like I have nothing on. The powder soft scent - is very nice, clean smelling. I will be using this tomorrow for sure!
Alissa S.
I love this! This is the first spray antiperspirant I've tried and it's amazing! It's so quick to apply and it dries way faster than a stick would. It keeps my pits dry all day and it's not sticky or colored like the stick ones. It also moisturizes my armpits really nicely. The baby powder smell is really strong at first but it wears off after a bit which is nice. I got this free from Dove and Influenster in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I have used other varieties of Dove deodorants for years, but this was my first time trying the dry sprays. I absolutely LOVE it! It not only smells heavenly, but works great as a deodorant and is very effective as an antiperspirant. I will definitely buy in the future!
courtney k.
I have used the same deodorant for at least 10 years. I always stuck with degree mens because it always did the job. Upon receiving this I was incredibly anxious because I kept seeing the commercials and was rather curious I pulled it out of the box and immediately applied I don't know if I still take instantly dry like the product claimed but it did do its job it is the first deodorant that I have ever tried that has worked at least as well as my normal brand I received a free sample from influenster.
This is the first time I have ever tried a product and immediately decided that I would switch to that product cannot say enough good things about this product
Gladys N.
I fell in love with this deodorant! It smells great, like a baby but with a sweet touch. I use it to go to college, a busy day and it expired at the end of the day! Tested for over 12 hours and still intact! Without any bad smell I recommend it with eyes closed, thanks influenster and Dove for the antiperspirant
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
As usual I don't like the spary antiperspirants, but I liked this one, I got it in my influenster voxbox and I am quite satisfied with it. It has very good smell, dries quite fast and does not leave any white spots on clothes.
Natalie D.
Brooklyn , NY
I love using this product,it very clean and doesn't mess up your black clothing.Great for long days. Especially for going to thr gym.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Does this help fight body odor? I am Indian and I eat lots of spices and this leads me to have strong body odor so I need to know if this works better than a stick deodorant ?
Carla J.
Are these better than traditional deodorants?
Ayşe E.
how do i avoid white spots? i do not use it way up too close so idk how i'm getting them
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
So I hate gel deodorant. Does it feel like gel? Why is this better or more convenient than regular deodorant ?
Irenisha N.
New Orleans, LA
How great does this product smell?

Walmart