BY DOVE

• • Up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel

• Contains ¼ moisturizers to care for skin

• Gorgeous baby powder fragrance

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps skin recover from shaving irritation

• Leaves underarms feeling soft and smooth
    Save time and start your day with a beautiful boost from Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Soft 3.8 oz. Part of the Dove Dry Spray range, this antiperspirant deodorant spray means you can get dressed instantly without the fear of wet patches on your clothes.

As well as protecting against wetness, Dove Powder Soft also helps to keep sweat at bay for up to 48 hours, with a gorgeous baby powder scent.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• how do i avoid white spots? i do not use it way up too cl...1 Answers
  • Does this help fight body odor? I am Indian and I eat lot...4 Answers
  • How great does this product smell?1 Answers
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA
I love how these smell good and scent last all day. I use to have trouble with the roll on deodorants because it makes a mess and gets on your clothes and does the typical deodorant. This dries instantly and never leaves marks on my clothes.
Kimberly G.
Colorado
I really like this product and will continue to use it. Ounce applied it dries quickly and unlike other spray on deodorants it doesn't dry the area. I don't find the smell to be so strong after application which I appreciate. The only tip I'd give is don't put on dark clothes after just spraying it or it'll rub off and leave a white mark.
Angela C.
Medford, NY
I am actually surprised I liked this dry spray antiperspirant! I usually wear men's but now after trying this I will be switching! I received this complementary and am so thankful. Love the spray highly recommended from this girl!
Emily S.
I received this in the powder soft scent and it was okay. It was a little strange getting used to the spray since I normally use stick deodorant. I would would say it lasted for 36, not 48, hours. I didn't get any white spots.
Daisy A.
It was a first for me in my books never tried a antiperspirant spray. Right off the back I was expecting it to not perform will but never the less I was impress. When I sprayed it I was expecting it to saturate my arms and take forevers to dry. But the spray came out in a power form and dry instantly and lasted all day.
Rosalyn G.
Favorite deodorant! I don’t have to use any other brand. It keeps me smelling amazingly fresh, and it doesn’t stain my darker colored clothes. It’s a great price and I would highly recommend. It’s another staple for me. If they could create a mini size for your smaller purses, or travel bag that would be amazing!
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I got this dove dry spray antiperspirant from Influenster to try for free and I confess that this product surprised me, it works good and the smell is soft. I usually don't by spray but it will change after this one
Heather D.
Athens
Omg, I got a free sample of this in the mail the other day and let me tell ya it is wonderful! I don’t know how much it is sold for but if the price is reasonable I’d buy it. Smells great and you can actually smell the deodorant all day it doesn’t really go away! And it makes it feel so smooth and dry all day. I love it.
Grace P.
This deodorant dries instantly. I dont have to worry about sweaty underarms throughout the day. This also wash off easier compared to stick deodorant, which is important for me to have healthy skin and inclogged pores.
Cheyenne H.
Mandan, ND
I loved this product when I used it. I have very sensitive armpits to the point where stick deodorant would make me breakout. I used this product and it was so soft and gentle on my skin, not even one breakout.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Does this help fight body odor? I am Indian and I eat lots of spices and this leads me to have strong body odor so I need to know if this works better than a stick deodorant ?
Carla J.
Are these better than traditional deodorants?
Ayşe E.
how do i avoid white spots? i do not use it way up too close so idk how i'm getting them
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
So I hate gel deodorant. Does it feel like gel? Why is this better or more convenient than regular deodorant ?
Irenisha N.
New Orleans , LA
How great does this product smell?

Walmart