BY DOVE

• • Up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel

• Contains ¼ moisturizers to care for skin

• Gorgeous baby powder fragrance

• 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula helps skin recover from shaving irritation

• Leaves underarms feeling soft and smooth
    Save time and start your day with a beautiful boost from Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Soft 3.8 oz. Part of the Dove Dry Spray range, this antiperspirant deodorant spray means you can get dressed instantly without the fear of wet patches on your clothes.

As well as protecting against wetness, Dove Powder Soft also helps to keep sweat at bay for up to 48 hours, with a gorgeous baby powder scent.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate

• how do i avoid white spots? i do not use it way up too cl...1 Answers
  • Does this help fight body odor? I am Indian and I eat lot...4 Answers
  • How great does this product smell?1 Answers
Kimberly G.
Colorado
I really like this product and will continue to use it. Ounce applied it dries quickly and unlike other spray on deodorants it doesn't dry the area. I don't find the smell to be so strong after application which I appreciate. The only tip I'd give is don't put on dark clothes after just spraying it or it'll rub off and leave a white mark.
Heather D.
Athens
Omg, I got a free sample of this in the mail the other day and let me tell ya it is wonderful! I don’t know how much it is sold for but if the price is reasonable I’d buy it. Smells great and you can actually smell the deodorant all day it doesn’t really go away! And it makes it feel so smooth and dry all day. I love it.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
My favorite spray deodorant. I typically only use spray and dove is one of the best for me. It goes on invisible and dries pretty much instantly. Lasts all day long. Hardly ever have to worry about re applying. Great price. Recommend to everyone.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
I love this deodorant. I’m sensitive when it comes to shaving and it’s a quick fix to not getting razor burn. The smell is long lasting and a smooth application. The spray is just nice! No rubbing on deodorant on razor burn!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This is the first spray deodorant I have ever tried. I used Ban deodorant for years and switched to Dove about a month ago. It sprays on feeling dry and really works fantastically, even through intense workouts.
Stephanie R.
Concord, NC
I am obsessed with this deodorant spray. I use it everyday at least 3 times a day if I need to. It smells great, easy to use and it doesn’t leave any white residue on your clothes. It’s super gentle on your skin and you don’t even know it’s there. I highly recommend this product you won’t regret switching from a stick to a spray.
carmen m.
napa
this has been one of the best deodorants I have tired ! every time I put it on it feels refreshing .it does not stain my dark colored clothing I highly recommend getting this
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
With dove it either works or it doesn’t.
This spray deodorant smells so gooood. The only thing is that it’s pretty pricey, so I stock up when it’s on sale! Since most of these are amazing - I don’t mind which scent it is either. They dry really quick and def no white marks. I love it!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I am so glad that Influenster chose me to test the Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Powder Soft. I love the scent. When I buy my deodorants I usually buy this scent most of the time. The dry spray antiperspirant is so much better than the aerosol antiperspirant sprays. As soon as I sprayed this Dove dry spray under my arms, it did not take long to dry. I also like that there is no white residue or white stains under my arms, and it does not show up on my clothes or get on my clothes. I am looking forward to buying this during the spring and summer months since I like to wear sleeveless tops and I do not have to worry about my underarms being white and wet. It definitely does not irritate my skin at all. It is so easy to use as well. It isn't so hard to hold in my hand. It is so good for when you workout. And plus it is moisturizing your underarms skin at the same time. Thanks Influenster for giving me an opportunity to test this product out for free.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this deodorant! I wasn't expecting to like it because I don't like having my armpits feel wet, but it was completely dry and not cold at all! It doesn't leave any white cast either.
I also really love the way it smells. It reminds me of baby powder, but it's not too strong at all so don't worry about smelling like a baby. This deodorant also lasts quite a long time. I could still smell it when I wore it all day and slept with it on.
The packaging is adorable and looks perfect on my bathroom sink. I love dove deodorant and have been using the stick for the past few years and now I will use both. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.EDIT: I noticed that while my armpits will smell good for the whole day, this doesn't really keep my armpits dry. I still love it though because it's more sanitary than rubbing a stick of deodorant on dirty armpits, so it's great for a gym bag or even if a friend needs to use it!
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Does this help fight body odor? I am Indian and I eat lots of spices and this leads me to have strong body odor so I need to know if this works better than a stick deodorant ?
Carla J.
Are these better than traditional deodorants?
Ayşe E.
how do i avoid white spots? i do not use it way up too close so idk how i'm getting them
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
So I hate gel deodorant. Does it feel like gel? Why is this better or more convenient than regular deodorant ?
Irenisha N.
New Orleans, LA
How great does this product smell?

back