BY DOVE #12 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove® Invisible Powder Solid Deodorant.

24h invisible solid.

• "Close to a baby powder scent, bit not exactly." in 1 review
  • "Its one of the few deodorants that last long & smell nice." in 1 review
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I have excessive sweaty armpits and use another deodorant regularly, but I have this at work and in my gym bag when I need a pick me up mid-day or when I forget to put my regular stuff on at home! This is great smelling and long lasting product that helps combat lots of sweat (especially after the gym) and I can feel confident running errands after knowing I don't smell!
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin is very very sensitive and I break out under my arms with every other product of deodorant but dove I NEVER do. It's so sensitive skin friendly that I even use dove for other parts of my body like my skin hair and body wash. It goes on smooth with no irritation. Not only do you smell like you just got out of the shower but it stays on during the hot summer days. I love it and will never use anything else.
Aubrey P.
Hobe sound
It smells really good I like the way how it feels and it’s really nice arm it is very long lasting I think I am I love it. Our use it every day all the time. The pros are that it smells really nice and it doesn’t seem like it’s not a strong smell the cons is that it when you put it on it’s not really here though it’s not
Adrianne J.
Halifax, VA
This is my favorite deodorant. It smells good. It doesn’t leave stain on your clothes. I bought at my local walmart. It doesn’t clump up as soon as you put it on when you get out the shower like some other brands. I would most definitely recommend it if you have sensitive skin or sweat a lot.
Kristen S.
Kitzmiller
I always love Dove products, Dove Powder antiperspirant is an excellent choice., its work great with no worries  about  leaving  a white stain. It is definitely  effective  and affordable. I use this product  regularly, it is probably  my favorite.
Katie W.
I like all of doves products. Their deodorants smell great, work really well, and most importantly, dont cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin and this deodorant works wonders without breaking me out.
Christie W.
Hampshire, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite deodorant! Any scent is great, lasts a long time and keeps you dry and comfortable. This deodorant doesn’t leave a weird residue on your clothing like some others brands do. Overall very satisfied with this product!
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
I’ve been using the Dove deodorant for quite a long time now, and I couldn’t recommend it enough. They have variety of scents and there is something for everyone. It’s very moisturizing and it keeps my dry all day.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
This is the only deodorant I will use. It’s the only one I feel like gives me the security of knowing I won’t be swearing by the end of the day and I can always smell the deodorant so I know it hadn’t worn off
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This definitely gives you that fresh powder scent.. all day long. It doesn’t roll off or stick. I have a lot of these in my closet and I use them often! Great purchase!
Amy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this irritating for recently shaven underarms?
Elena W.
Lawrence, KS
I this safe for my skin? I've had friends break out from it .
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
Hi most deodorants break me out badly do you think this one will???
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
I find this product to be great for about half the tube and then it starts to fall apart. I love it so I put up with that but I really would like to know how to use the whole tube?
grace k.
Raleigh , NC
Would you put this product in a birthday gift for your friend…if you were making them an emergency kit for their car, purse, or just in case?!?!