BY DOVE #14 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove® Invisible Powder Solid Deodorant.

24h invisible solid.

Anti-perspirant deodorant. see more...

• Is this irritating for recently shaven underarms? 8 Answers
  • "It works all day and it smells good and it stays there all day!" in 1 review
  • "Close to a baby powder scent, bit not exactly." in 1 review
Marian M.
miami, FL
This is the most effective deodorant and still soft on my skin. Other deodorants dry out my skin. The smell is perfect, and neutral. It's fresh, but not floral, or too strong. The coconut deodorant also smells perfect but it doesn't keep me dry like this invisible fresh deodorant. It's perfect.

Pros: Light neutral fresh scent
Effective in hot weather
Leaves skin soft

Cons: A little white marks, but all other invisible deodorants are drying. That's the nature of a moisturizing deodorant.
Pretty L.
Milwaukee, WI
Omg! i don't know where to start but this is a good 24 hour long lasting deodorant and it is very good on sensitive skin but I'm not surprise because all kind of dove hygiene products that is well worth every penny that i have paid for ...i have been using this deodorant for years and it never let me down but here lately once i get to the bottom it wanna starting falling apart but other then that i love how it does not wear off easily like other cheap products does
Dawn W.
Brazil, IN
Dove powder deodorant is my favorite I take a shower in the morning and I put my deodorant on and I only have to apply it once a day I feel so fresh after putting it on and no matter how much I sweat during the day all you smell is my dove it leaves my underarms felling soft and smooth I just love dove I have been using their products for years and they haven't let me down yet
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these deodorants dove are not only irritates me. apart prevent transpire and light, sueve but divine fragrance, is the kind of desorante would recommend for girls like me who are sensitive skin and much deodorant are burning the delicate and painful area which is usually the armpit, girls Use it fearlessly say no to irritations and have better grooming
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
Over all I expected the dove deodorant to be high quality product and for the most part it's just not working for me. It's not very expensive witch is good but non of the deodorants actually do their job of preventing sweat or oder. These would be okay for someone that doesn't do a lot of activity during the day. I also don't like any of the available sents.
Stacey P.
Its not the best and I don't think I'll be buying it again. It doesn't seem to keep me dry I end up have to put it on multiple times during the day and it likes to get to get all over my shirt even tho it says towards the bottom of the tube invisible solid. Other people seem to like it maybe its just my body chemistry but it doesn't work for me.
Shelly C.
Pasadena, TX
This is my all time favorite deodorant and the only one that always works for me. Even other Dove scents/types don't work as well but the powder is super dry and keeps me fresh all day. And even though it has "powder" in the name, I never get that nasty white residue. Great product and the only type I'll buy!
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
I always get this and it doesn't work to perfection 100% but It is still really good. Its gentle which is probably the best part about it. My boyfriend uses this too because he had a weird reaction to axe/other mens deodorants because they have such harsh ingredients but this is light so that's great!!
Stacie F.
Chino Hills, CA
I have been using this deodorant for many years. it works great and helps a lot when I'm moving. I like the powder scent, because it is easier at work. since I am not allowed to wear anything perfume scented. I recommend this to anyone who works in a field that requires them to not where perfume scents
Amanda S.
I sort of use this product just because it's the deodorant I have always used, but it always clumps -- not to mention it ends up on my black clothes! I really prefer the gel deodorants, but like I said I always end up with Dove.... at least it's relatively affordable and doesn't have a harsh smell.
Amy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this irritating for recently shaven underarms?
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY
Hi most deodorants break me out badly do you think this one will???
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
I find this product to be great for about half the tube and then it starts to fall apart. I love it so I put up with that but I really would like to know how to use the whole tube?
Elena W.
Lawrence, KS
I this safe for my skin? I've had friends break out from it .
grace k.
Raleigh , NC
Would you put this product in a birthday gift for your friend…if you were making them an emergency kit for their car, purse, or just in case?!?!