Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersDove
Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body

Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body

• Dove Whipped Body Cream’s lightweight formula, backed by Dove’s 60+ years of caring for skin, provides the light feel you want with the deep care you need post-shower.
  • Indulgent praline, vanilla and bright pomegranate fragrance.

Does anyone know if you can still find the coconut and cacao one ?
How good is this product?Ive been wanting to try it but haven’t gotten to yet
Me gustaría poder usar este producto
Start your review of Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Ann R.
I just got this and I am going to say that I’m so happy 😀 with it. Smells amazing 😻 and I feel so much better than I thought it would my skin is really softer and feel so good 😊 I really enjoy it
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Ani U.
I love this particular one the most of all from the Dove body creams. Super moisturizing and smooth. I am obsessed with the smell and the texture of the cream. Very easy to apply, not messy or chunky. Love the sensation of having so smooth skin after applying this. Recommend it!
Bisma Z.
Gaithersburg , MD
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Bisma Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have extra dry skin and by reading all the reviews I was hopeful that this will be a star but unfortunately I’m pretty disappointed. It’s like any standard body butter. The consistency is sort of runny and it first absurd easily as a lot of reviews mentioned. I got the lavender one and I don’t like the smell either. It’s strong but not in a good way, smells very clinical to me. I’m sad that this didn’t work out. My skin still feel dry and not moisturized after applying.
Margaret A.
Cincinatti, OH
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Margaret A.
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Margaret A.
This is an amazing product.I think all women should be able to have this product at bath time.it makes your skin feel so clean and does an amazing job.this product really cleans the dirt and dead skin off and out of your body.I use it once a week to really clean myself really good.smells amazing and leaves you soft. Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body
Bob H.
jerome
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Bob H.
This product is pretty good, it smells delicious and has a nice felling when it’s no and off. I hope you all have a great day love yah!!!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Yessica N.
This Dove body lotion is very good, smells delicious of pomegranate and shea butter and is good for all skin types. Esta loción corporal Dove es muy buena, huele delicioso a granada y manteca de karité y es buena para todo tipo de pieles.
Sam S.
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Sam S.
Purchased at: Target
I am so into body scrubs lately. I like this one but not as much as other brands. Texture is different but good. Smells really good
Adrian D.
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Adrian D.
[product:dove-exfoliating-body-polish-pomegranate-seeds-&-shea-butter] This product is really wonderful for exfoliating the skin of the body while we shower. It is rich in emollients and super nutritious. I love its fresh and fruity fragrance. I use it 2 times a week and it is so basic for me.
Erica C.
Paramount, CA
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Erica C.
This product smells amazing and makes your skin feel smooth and soft after scrubbing it!!!!!![product:dove-exfoliating-body-polish-crushed-macadamia-&-rice-milk]
Isabella S.
Dove Pomegranate & Shea Butter Whipped Body uploaded by Isabella S.
My immediate impression is that this smells really good! I also like the whipped texture a lot! It works really well on my skin to moisturise it and comes in a generous 10 oz size. I like dove as a brand in general and this product is pretty consistent with the rest of their product line. I got this product free from the voxbox and I’m happy with it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.