BY DOVE #2 in Bar Soap

About this product:

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Classic formula with a delicate pink hue

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar

We think that skin cleansing should be an act of beauty for your skin that leaves it feeling soft and cared for. And Dove Pink Beauty Bar also has a delicate blush of color that adds a touch of feminine sophistication to your bathroom. Combined with our ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Pink Beauty Bar helps nourish your skin during washing.

Dove Beauty Bars are specially formulated to deliver skin natural nourishment, helping your skin to keep its natural moisture during cleansing. Dove Pink Beauty Bar contains our ultra-mild cleansers, which don’t strip skin of moisture like a regular soap bar can. It’s mild enough to be used on your face, body and hands – the perfect addition to your daily skin cleansing routine.

Just rub this Dove bar between your hands and smooth the lather over your skin before rinsing away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• que tal estos jabones de dove?, no he tenido la oportunid...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite item of Dove?16 Answers
  • ¿Que tanto te gusta este producto , del 1 al 10 ? Dove Pi...2 Answers
Dove Pink Beauty Bar
  • "This soap doesn't irritate sensitive skin and it keeps it moisturized. It also smells great and the scent lingers on your skin." in 809 reviews
  • "This is my favorite kind of Dove soap. Dove was recommended to me by my dermatologist to help with my eczema and dry skin. This is super gentle and moisturizing and solved my eczema problem. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with dry sensitive skin. I feel like you get more for money when you buy the bar soap over their liquid body wash and when you buy the biggest pack available. " in 236 reviews
  • "This soap is great wont soft skin without feeling oily later on in the day get this one it smells great and makes your skin soft!" in 5 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I was on the hunt for a simple multi use soap that would simplify my routine and leave my skin comfortable, because while I enjoy my usual multi product regimen- somedays I just ain’t got time for that.
The Dove Pink Bar far exceeds my expectations. Creamy lather, soft skin that isn’t tight feeling after. The scent is pretty, though I think it’s just broaching the side of too sweet and cloying, but happily it doesn’t cross the line. The scent itself reminds me of a clean rose water! Mmmmm smells sooo good! But after rinsing I don’t smell of it, which is good for me, I don’t have to worry about it affecting any perfumes I wear or when I go without fragrances irritating anyone who is scent sensitive.
My face feels great and is completely makeup free after washing. My hands are less dry feeling as well.
It’s classic for a reason, and both performance and price make it a great value. I’m happy to highly recommend it!
Asrar A.
Michigan Detroit 48212 2266 Grayling
Bought the Dove Beauty Bar for our baby who has sensitive skin. We initially used J&J body wash but it turned out his skin didn't like whatever chemicals were in there.

The doctor recommended to use Dove or Aveeno, and since we already have a ton of Dove products, decided to put our trust in a brand we already trust. The bar itself is about 4 oz, which is bigger than some of the comparable products lately whose size has been steadily heading downwards.

PROS:
It's Dove.
It works wonders on sensitive skin.
It's cheaper on Amazon then from retail stores.

CONS:
None that I can think of.

tl;dr: It's the soap you use when everything else doesn't work.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
Great product and smells so amazing! Also leaves a good smooth feel on skin, is kinda pricey for one bar the sent smells like roses like on the box very good packaging some pros and cons are 1smells very good 2nice smooth feel 1 con is that the bar is kinda chalky but its very good. This soap makes my skin very soft and the scent can turn a quick shower into something very relaxing I recommend this product if you have dry skin and forget to apply lotion the price is affordable and lasts a good while specially when sharing it with your hubby!
Monica K.
First off, the convenient value pack lasts me forever, so the price is on point. Secondly, it’s pink and smells so delicate and fresh. Sometimes, body soaps can be too heavily scented but this is just the perfect amount. The third thing is it cleans my skin and keeps it moisturized. I never feel my skin is stripped of its essential oils. Instead, my skin comes out velvety. I also see that the texture looks better too. I saw a difference just 8 days into using it daily.
Jessika C.
This pink Dove bar is one I can use to not only for cleansing but also for shaving! My skin is super sensitive when it come to getting that smooth finish we all want. I normally have to switch back and forth with different products on different shaving areas. Anytime I use this pink Dove bar, I don't have as much irritation as some other products I've used in the past! Would recommend women to try this if you have the same issue!
Neferttia J.
i like this bar, even though the white bar is and always has been my favorite. it has a strong but not overpowering smell to it. the name matches perfectly to what aroma arrives on once the soap and water collide and create that perfect blend of renewed fresh smell. it should be recommend it to every one, especially if you wear dove deodorant as well.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Sabrina G.
Mount prospect

I've tried many, and I mean many, soaps throughout my life. I have very sensitive skin, let me say that. Dove has consistently been one of the only brands that works well with my skin.

With that being said, I would definitely recommend this soap. Especially this version. The scent is soft, floral and feminine. Not overpowering at all. It also leaves my skin super soft and moisturized, instead of tight and beggingg for hydration like other soaps I've used.

Price point is great, not expensive at all. Definitely worth the couple of dollars. Easily accessible, and found at most general stores but Walmart has the best price in my opinion! Go out and buy it!
Monica S.
Dallas
I and use any other soap!! I’ve been using Dove for many years! Pros, It makes your skin soft, and it has a light pretty smell. It’s a little expensive, but it’s never caused me to break out, and my skin is so smooth! Yes, I would recommend Dove to family, and friends. My mom loves Dove too!!
Liz T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this soap! Sometimes I just want a bar soup instead of my regular body wash. I love the pink color! Dove is the only brand of soap I use. I’ve tried others but I keep coming back. I love how my skin feels after my shower. I don’t get that feeling with anything else. I would recommend.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is your favorite item of Dove?
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
I was wondering if this would dry out my skin ??
Shannon S.
montreal, quebec
Which is your favorite dove bar in overall?
jessica v.
What is your favorite scent from the dove soaps ?
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
Is this good for oily skin