BY DOVE #8 in Bar Soap

About this product:

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Classic formula with a delicate pink hue

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar

We think that skin cleansing should be an act of beauty for your skin that leaves it feeling soft and cared for. And Dove Pink Beauty Bar also has a delicate blush of color that adds a touch of feminine sophistication to your bathroom. Combined with our ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Pink Beauty Bar helps nourish your skin during washing.

Dove Beauty Bars are specially formulated to deliver skin natural nourishment, helping your skin to keep its natural moisture during cleansing. Dove Pink Beauty Bar contains our ultra-mild cleansers, which don’t strip skin of moisture like a regular soap bar can. It’s mild enough to be used on your face, body and hands – the perfect addition to your daily skin cleansing routine.

Just rub this Dove bar between your hands and smooth the lather over your skin before rinsing away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• que tal estos jabones de dove?, no he tenido la oportunid...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite item of Dove?16 Answers
  • ¿Que tanto te gusta este producto , del 1 al 10 ? Dove Pi...3 Answers
Dove Pink Beauty Bar
  • "This soap doesn't irritate sensitive skin and it keeps it moisturized. It also smells great and the scent lingers on your skin." in 809 reviews
  • "This is my favorite kind of Dove soap. Dove was recommended to me by my dermatologist to help with my eczema and dry skin. This is super gentle and moisturizing and solved my eczema problem. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with dry sensitive skin. I feel like you get more for money when you buy the bar soap over their liquid body wash and when you buy the biggest pack available. " in 236 reviews
  • "This soap is great wont soft skin without feeling oily later on in the day get this one it smells great and makes your skin soft!" in 5 reviews
lisa d.
Jacksonville
I don't think there's anything particularly magical about Dove soap, it just depends on what your skin likes. That said, my skin LOVES Dove. I used an olive oil soap for years, believing that it was better for my skin than "traditional" soaps like Dove or Dial, but for the last 6 months or so I'd been very unhappy with my skin - constant tiny break outs, ruddiness, uneven skin tone... You name it, I was experiencing it. I tried lots of different things (bentonite clay masks, GlamGlow, Clarisonic Mia, etc.) with absolutely no success. Oddly enough, while visiting a friend for a weekend, I used her Dove soap to wash my face and was AMAZED at how quickly my skin smoothed out and cleared up. I went back home and kept trying with the olive oil soap, but after a few weeks I gave up and ordered some Dove. Never been happier! Plus, the "cool moisture" scent is incredible.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I was on the hunt for a simple multi use soap that would simplify my routine and leave my skin comfortable, because while I enjoy my usual multi product regimen- somedays I just ain’t got time for that.
The Dove Pink Bar far exceeds my expectations. Creamy lather, soft skin that isn’t tight feeling after. The scent is pretty, though I think it’s just broaching the side of too sweet and cloying, but happily it doesn’t cross the line. The scent itself reminds me of a clean rose water! Mmmmm smells sooo good! But after rinsing I don’t smell of it, which is good for me, I don’t have to worry about it affecting any perfumes I wear or when I go without fragrances irritating anyone who is scent sensitive.
My face feels great and is completely makeup free after washing. My hands are less dry feeling as well.
It’s classic for a reason, and both performance and price make it a great value. I’m happy to highly recommend it!
Asrar A.
Michigan Detroit 48212 2266 Grayling
Bought the Dove Beauty Bar for our baby who has sensitive skin. We initially used J&J body wash but it turned out his skin didn't like whatever chemicals were in there.

The doctor recommended to use Dove or Aveeno, and since we already have a ton of Dove products, decided to put our trust in a brand we already trust. The bar itself is about 4 oz, which is bigger than some of the comparable products lately whose size has been steadily heading downwards.

PROS:
It's Dove.
It works wonders on sensitive skin.
It's cheaper on Amazon then from retail stores.

CONS:
None that I can think of.

tl;dr: It's the soap you use when everything else doesn't work.
Beauty R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove bars have been using them since I was a kid it was the only soap my mom would buy. But as I got older I realized and saw how drying it could be while I love it for a deep cleanse like a after a long hot sweaty day it feels good to strip your skin a little bit. I know that sounds crazy but I love doing that when I just feel too oil from sweat and thick moisturizer. But because I have dry skin using this on a daily basis is a big no my skin would be so ashy and itchy. Although this one is less drying then the original formula still not good enough for me!
Cynthia K.
Norlina
I honestly believe (personal opinion) that Dove is the only bar soap worth my time and money. I have used it for a majority of my life, unless for whatever odd reason someone in the house bought something different, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s not expensive and coupons for this soap are so easily to find, making it even cheaper. P.s. I always buy the Pink simply because my grandma bought it throughout my childhood and I love the smell.
Jessika C.
This pink Dove bar is one I can use to not only for cleansing but also for shaving! My skin is super sensitive when it come to getting that smooth finish we all want. I normally have to switch back and forth with different products on different shaving areas. Anytime I use this pink Dove bar, I don't have as much irritation as some other products I've used in the past! Would recommend women to try this if you have the same issue!
Niki W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the Dove pink Beauty Bar a lot because when I found out that I was allergic to a lot of the Soaps out here that is the one my doctor had recommended for my very sensitive skin. It's very soft on the skin without over-drying it and it's great for people with sensitive skin and it smells great as well. I would recommend this product to anybody who has very very very sensitive skin.
Starr S.
This is the only bar soap that I purchase for myself. It's the best soap that I have used so far. It makes my skin feel baby soft all day long and it also keeps me smelling amazing. I would like for it to be a little cheaper because it's on the pricey end, but I love this soap so much that it doesn't bother me to have to pay the price for it.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Yiraldi A.
Rock Hill
De las barras de javoonn que eh usado esta es mi favoritaaaa, huele super rico, una fragancia a limpio y romántica, te deja la piel bien hidratada y suave!!!!!!!
Siempre compro paquetes con mas de seis barras para no esperar que se acaben!
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is your favorite item of Dove?
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
I was wondering if this would dry out my skin ??
Shannon S.
montreal, quebec
Which is your favorite dove bar in overall?
jessica v.
What is your favorite scent from the dove soaps ?
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
Is this good for oily skin

back