Dove Pink Beauty Bar

Pensamos que la limpieza de la piel debe ser un acto de belleza que deje tu piel suave y cuidada. Y Dove Pink Beauty Bar tiene un delicado color que agrega un toque de sofisticación femenina a tu baño. Combinada con nuestro ¼ de crema humectante, Dove Pink Beauty Bar nutre tu piel durante la ducha. Las barras de belleza Dove están especialmente formuladas para brindar una nutrición natural a tu piel, ayudando a mantener su humedad natural durante la limpieza. Dove Pink Beauty Bar contiene nuestros limpiadores ultra suaves que no quitan la humedad de la piel como los jabones en barra comunes. Es tan suave que puedes utilizarla en el rostro, cuerpo y manos, el agregado perfecto a tu rutina diaria de limpieza de la piel. Simplemente frota la barra Dove en tus manos y esparce la espuma por tu cuerpo, luego enjuaga.

Does this soap leave your skin dry?
Does this dry out the skin on your face and cause wrinkles?
Start your review of Dove Pink Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This soap doesn't irritate sensitive skin and it keeps it moisturized. It also smells great and the scent lingers on your skin.” in reviews
“This is my favorite kind of Dove soap. Dove was recommended to me by my dermatologist to help with my eczema and dry skin. This is super gentle and moisturizing and solved my eczema problem. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with dry sensitive skin. I feel like you get more for money when you buy the bar soap over their liquid body wash and when you buy the biggest pack available. ” in reviews
“This soap is great wont soft skin without feeling oily later on in the day get this one it smells great and makes your skin soft!” in reviews
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Pink Beauty Bar uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Growing up, my mother always bought this soap bar because she absolutely loves it. I love buying it now because the scent reminds me so much of her. It doesn’t just smell good but it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I would recommend this bar of soap to those who have sensitive skin or would just like to try out a new type of soap to make their skin softer.
Alexandria, IN
This soap is my go-to. I’ve used it for the past two years, and my skin loves it. It makes me feel clean and leaves my skin with the faintest fresh scent, which I appreciate. I also like how my skin doesn’t feel tight after washing off, and it has never made my acne-prone skin break out. It maintains the high standards that Dove has set for itself, and I will definitely be purchasing for a long time.
Roanoke
I LOVE this soap. I grew up with my grandmother using it. She had a tiny bathroom with a gas stove built into the wall. You could smell her pink bar of soap as soon as you walked in. I carry that smell and memory with me as I continue to use this product as an adult. It is clean rinsing and leaves my face feeling fresh and squeaky clean. I am leaving an honest review for this product for Influenster
Mystic CT
I love the smell of this product. It's a floral clean smell and it's a pretty pink color and it doesn't dry your skin out when you shower with this soap and it's not drying like other soaps on the market and it leaves you feeling fresh and clean and it's gentle enough to shave with an you can even wash your face with it and it doesn't dry out the skin on your face and it keeps your pimples at bay
Marshalltown
My boyfriend got me HOOKED on this stuff. Pro, I like it cause it’s an instant clean, con would be that I feel super dry after I’m out of the shower. Definitely would say it does the job, a quick fix would be to lather yourself up in lotion within 5 minutes of being out of the shower and you’re good! (We like to use it on our hair and then shampoo also) smells so fresh and clean!
San Antonio, TX
Dove Pink Beauty Bar uploaded by raymond F.
I recently began using this product because my girlfriend showed it to me and honestly I'm so glad she did. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. One soap bar will last a while, worth the purchase. It smells amazing and the smell is not too overwhelming. It's good for face washing, hand washing and showering with it. We will be purchasing this product again.
Mishawaka
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very dry skin due to the medication I am on. I was told my my dermatologist to use a moisturizing bar soap to clean my face and body. This product was great while putting on in the shower or over the sink. But after my skin felt so tight that I was scared to move my face. Even my body felt super tight. I don’t recommend for people with super dry skin.
Owosso
I don’t typically like bar soap but this one smelled really good so I figured I’d give it a try.... at this point I’m desperate because it’s Michigan winter my skin is dry and itchy well I noticed a difference after the first use. After using the bar soap for a week my skin was no longer dry and the scent it left after the shower was divine.
Marlton, NJ
If I could give this bar soap it’s hell out of 10 I would I’ve been using it religiously for years now and it’s just honestly amazing it doesn’t throw off my pH balance always leaves me feeling super nutritious moisturize after the shower or always smells great my boyfriend even uses it it’s so gentle it’s honestly the best bar soap on the market
Davenport
The Dove Pink Beauty Bar makes my skin feel super smooth and smell oh so heavenly! It’s been my go to soap for in the shower, and it’s very affordable! I got a pack of 3 for a couple dollars! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a soap that doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin, and leaves you smelling fresh and clean!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
El cuervo de Sevilla
il y a 2 mois
Josiane F. • il y a 2 mois
This bar has a really good smell. Give it a try!