BY DOVE

Dove Pink Beauty Bar: 6 - 4 oz bars 1/4 moisturizing cream Dove doesn't dry your skin like soap Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth Dermatologist recommended

• que tal estos jabones de dove?, no he tenido la oportunidad de pr...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite item of Dove?16 Answers
  • ¿Que tanto te gusta este producto , del 1 al 10 ? Dove Pink Beaut...1 Answers
Dove Pink Beauty Bar
  • "This soap is great wont soft skin without feeling oily later on in the day get this one it smells great and makes your skin soft!" in 5 reviews
Arruna B.
I have been using dove beauty bar for some time now. I have dry sensitive skin and after trying countless products I have finally found what I was looking and desperately yearning for in a soap bar to suit my skin type. After using the dove pink rosa soap i have never looked back and my skin has definitely thanked me. My skin has never looked healthier, softer and now has a radiant glow all day long.
The beauty bar forms a gentle and soft lather on my skin. The soap I itself is a moisturizer leaving your skin feeling refreshed and replenished after a long days work.
What I truly love about this Soap is that it's not too expensive, the packaging is simple, stylistic, classy yet effective and you can feel the softness of the bar as well as the fragrance on your body all day long and that's what you want from your soap.
Juno S.
Hoboken, NJ
I have very sensitive skin and a history of eczema so I am very picky about all products that I apply to my skin. Dove's bar soap formula is gentle on my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I especially like the that it contains lauric acid (an acid present in coconut oil), which helps kill bacteria and prevent infections. If you are prone to getting acne on your back or chest, lauric acid also targets Propionibacterium bacteria, the bacteria that causes skin to break out. I would not recommend using it to wash your face, however, because the product contains fragrance and dyes such as Red 33, which can contain a small concentration of lead. I gave it a 4/5 because while I do like the soap, it is not a product I actively seek to repurchase, as I favor other products over it.
Madeline W.
Brentwood, TN
As I was perusing the uniform shelves of bar soap looking for the same soap I always use, my attention was grabbed by something exciting... Pink! Being the girly girl that I am, my hand instantly extended to the vibrant packaging. A pop of color in my bland shower was sure to be exciting! A day later, as the scent of roses bloomed in my steamy shower as I lathered the soap along my arms, I realized this was much more than a pop of color! I pat dried my skin and was pleasantly surprised when my skin felt moisturized and conditioned while also feeling clean and fresh. I love this product! Its gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin AND leaves a sent that leaves me sniffing myself for hours after I've dried off up, lol!!!!
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Very good, excellent quality. Leaves skin incredible!!!
This soap brand reputation and also known to be suitable for people with sensitive skin. Customers who have justified that have extremely sensitive skin Dove made ​​cautious at first, but after using this soap , have become ardent fans ! This is mainly due to the properties that this hypoallergenic soap contains . These properties prevent oily skin to react and explode. Dove soap is good for oily skin ? So do not worry over your oily skin . Like all those splendid celebrities mentioned above, you can also control the way you look . With Dove, you have a skin care walking partner that extra mile to make you look your best , always!:)
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I'm usually more of a body wash person but this soap is amazing. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that don't irritate my skin. The pink bar has a light rose scent that doesn't come off as overpowering. With a lot of soaps, even after you rinse the suds off, residue still clings to your skin but dove has done a great job of leaving your skin clean with a scent and no grime. As a swimmer I'm used to having chlorine cling to my skin, smelling it when water hits my skin even after I've showered. This gets right down to your natural skin, wiping away the sweat, dirt, and yes, chlorine, from your skin, leaving it smooth, clean, and freshly scented.
Nicky B.
If you're a female looking for the perfect everyday soap, you've found it. I know I did. The gentle fragrance it leaves doesn't overpower my perfume. This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and exfoliated, but it has absolutely no beads or exfoliating products in it that are bad for the environment. The pink color is cute, but what really sells me is how clean it leaves my body and skin. Not only does my skin feel cleaner, but I know it's working because I have less breakouts and troubled spots on my skin. I just love this dove soap, and use it to this day. My boyfriend uses it too and he doesn't mind the soft nice scent and supple skin either ;).
Sasha G.
Rio Grande City, TX
This dove bar does have a very good sent. Some people might use it just as a hand wash or maybe as a body wash, but I wouldn't really recommend it. Since it's a detergent it usually leaves my skin feeling to tight, maybe some people like this feeling because it feels like it's taken everything off, especially all the oils. But truly from my experiences and things I've learned along the way your skins needs some of those oils. You don't want your skin feeling this dry and tight all the time. This tightness can cause most of the follicles in your body get congested with bacteria and dirt. With can lead to breakouts on the face or back.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I've tried many, and I mean many, soaps throughout my life. I have very sensitive skin, let me say that. Dove has consistently been one of the only brands that works well with my skin.

With that being said, I would definitely recommend this soap. Especially this version. The scent is soft, floral and feminine. Not overpowering at all. It also leaves my skin super soft and moisturized, instead of tight and beggingg for hydration like other soaps I've used.

Price point is great, not expensive at all. Definitely worth the couple of dollars. Easily accessible, and found at most general stores but Walmart has the best price in my opinion!
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
Im not a "bar soap" kind of girl. I love body wash. But when staying at a hotel recently I was forced to use what was in the hotel bathroom. I don't like to travel with many liquids in case they explode. The Dove bar provided by the hotel was hydrating; had a soft, attractive scent; and did not leave a greasy film on my skin after rinsing. I have extremely dry skin -- especially after flying -- and this soap helped keep what hydration I had in my body there. I was pleasantly surprised I enjoyed using this so much. I gave this product 4 stars only because I prefer to use body wash on a loofah instead of rubbing a bar over my body.
mary b.
Reidsville, NC
I loved this product. My family has used it for years and only recently did i start using it by itself on my face as a face wash. My face breaks out during the summer because summer does not agree with my skin. it gets oily as well but when I use this dove pink bar soap instead of any other facial wash it makes my skin feel so pure and clean and clears up all the acne and oil on my skin . I highly recommend this soap not just for hand washing or bath but also as a use for a facial wash. You will not be disappointed but you with be so surprised at how amazing this helps.
Lidia Z.
What is your favorite item of Dove?
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
I was wondering if this would dry out my skin ??
Shannon S.
montreal, quebec
Which is your favorite dove bar in overall?
jessica v.
What is your favorite scent from the dove soaps ?
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
Is this good for oily skin