BY DOVE

About this product:

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Classic formula with a delicate pink hue

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar

We think that skin cleansing should be an act of beauty for your skin that leaves it feeling soft and cared for. And Dove Pink Beauty Bar also has a delicate blush of color that adds a touch of feminine sophistication to your bathroom. Combined with our ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Pink Beauty Bar helps nourish your skin during washing.

Dove Beauty Bars are specially formulated to deliver skin natural nourishment, helping your skin to keep its natural moisture during cleansing. Dove Pink Beauty Bar contains our ultra-mild cleansers, which don’t strip skin of moisture like a regular soap bar can. It’s mild enough to be used on your face, body and hands – the perfect addition to your daily skin cleansing routine.

Just rub this Dove bar between your hands and smooth the lather over your skin before rinsing away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• que tal estos jabones de dove?, no he tenido la oportunidad de pr...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite item of Dove?16 Answers
  • ¿Que tanto te gusta este producto , del 1 al 10 ? Dove Pink Beaut...1 Answers
Dove Pink Beauty Bar
  • "This soap is great wont soft skin without feeling oily later on in the day get this one it smells great and makes your skin soft!" in 5 reviews
bella A.
Spring Valley
Great product and smells so amazing! Also leaves a good smooth feel on skin, is kinda pricey for one bar the sent smells like roses like on the box very good packaging some pros and cons are 1smells very good 2nice smooth feel 1 con is that the bar is kinda chalky but its very good.
Renee T.
I love dove soap. It doesnt dry my skin out and it also have a simple smell too it never overpowering and i always get it from walmart or family dollar and its gentle on the skin and my kids love it too. Definitely would recommend this bar of soap for everyone to use
Allie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used so many products to clear up my acne and nothing worked. My fiend recommended this so I decided to try I.t and I.t started clearing up my face within a week!! it’s not drying like most bar soaps and it smells nice, and it’s cute and pink lol. I love it!!
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I love the smell of the pink dove bar and has a smooth texture and leaves my sling hydrated and soft the formula get so soapy in one use it is the perfect cleansing bar I recommend it if you have sensitive skin as well!
Sonia H.
Modesto
This is the only bar of soap I love. Have tried other brands and leave my skin rough and itchy. For some reason I only like the pink one... if i go out of town I need to carry a bar with me.. because not all stores have them. This is, definetly a can't live without product for me
Sara T.
This soap is the only soap that I can use. I have senstive skin and Dove's pink rose is the only one gentle enough for me to use. It is more expensive than other brands but is worth the purchase. If smells amazing, hydrates my dry sensitive skin without breaking me out, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
This soap is really nice.  It has never dried out my sensitive skin and is actually pretty moisturizing, which is quite rare for a bar soap; I usually have to stick to body washes.  I don't love the smell, but it is not very strong and certainly not offensive.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My grandma always had this in her bathroom it smells nice you have a clean feeling no residue fairly priced last long dries back quick I like the packaging easy to open the shape of the soap help it from getting stuck on to a surface
Christina W.
I like how gentle of a cleaner this is on my face. It isn't drying and hydrates my skin after each use. It's a thorough makeup remover. The scent is light and pleasant. I buy these from Target and use it daily. I love the results and will buy again.
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
I use this to wash my face at night before bed! I love how it smells and then way it feels on my skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and this dove bar soap has never caused me any type irritation! It leaves my skin feeling clean moisturizer and soft!
Lidia Z.
What is your favorite item of Dove?
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
I was wondering if this would dry out my skin ??
Shannon S.
montreal, quebec
Which is your favorite dove bar in overall?
jessica v.
What is your favorite scent from the dove soaps ?
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
Is this good for oily skin