Dove Pink Beauty Bar
About this product:
• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
• Classic formula with a delicate pink hue
• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps retain skin’s moisture
• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap
• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands
• It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar
We think that skin cleansing should be an act of beauty for your skin that leaves it feeling soft and cared for. And Dove Pink Beauty Bar also has a delicate blush of color that adds a touch of feminine sophistication to your bathroom. Combined with our ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Pink Beauty Bar helps nourish your skin during washing.
Dove Beauty Bars are specially formulated to deliver skin natural nourishment, helping your skin to keep its natural moisture during cleansing. Dove Pink Beauty Bar contains our ultra-mild cleansers, which don’t strip skin of moisture like a regular soap bar can. It’s mild enough to be used on your face, body and hands – the perfect addition to your daily skin cleansing routine.
Just rub this Dove bar between your hands and smooth the lather over your skin before rinsing away.
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.
Top Questions See all 132 Q&A
- "This soap doesn't irritate sensitive skin and it keeps it moisturized. It also smells great and the scent lingers on your skin." in 809 reviews
- "This is my favorite kind of Dove soap. Dove was recommended to me by my dermatologist to help with my eczema and dry skin. This is super gentle and moisturizing and solved my eczema problem. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with dry sensitive skin. I feel like you get more for money when you buy the bar soap over their liquid body wash and when you buy the biggest pack available. " in 236 reviews
- "This soap is great wont soft skin without feeling oily later on in the day get this one it smells great and makes your skin soft!" in 5 reviews
The Dove Pink Bar far exceeds my expectations. Creamy lather, soft skin that isn’t tight feeling after. The scent is pretty, though I think it’s just broaching the side of too sweet and cloying, but happily it doesn’t cross the line. The scent itself reminds me of a clean rose water! Mmmmm smells sooo good! But after rinsing I don’t smell of it, which is good for me, I don’t have to worry about it affecting any perfumes I wear or when I go without fragrances irritating anyone who is scent sensitive.
My face feels great and is completely makeup free after washing. My hands are less dry feeling as well.
It’s classic for a reason, and both performance and price make it a great value. I’m happy to highly recommend it!
The doctor recommended to use Dove or Aveeno, and since we already have a ton of Dove products, decided to put our trust in a brand we already trust. The bar itself is about 4 oz, which is bigger than some of the comparable products lately whose size has been steadily heading downwards.
It works wonders on sensitive skin.
It's cheaper on Amazon then from retail stores.
None that I can think of.
tl;dr: It's the soap you use when everything else doesn't work.
I've tried many, and I mean many, soaps throughout my life. I have very sensitive skin, let me say that. Dove has consistently been one of the only brands that works well with my skin.
With that being said, I would definitely recommend this soap. Especially this version. The scent is soft, floral and feminine. Not overpowering at all. It also leaves my skin super soft and moisturized, instead of tight and beggingg for hydration like other soaps I've used.
Price point is great, not expensive at all. Definitely worth the couple of dollars. Easily accessible, and found at most general stores but Walmart has the best price in my opinion! Go out and buy it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos