BY DOVE #3 in Bar Soap

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Classic formula with a delicate pink hue

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar

We think that skin cleansing should be an act of beauty for your skin that leaves it feeling soft and cared for. And Dove Pink Beauty Bar also has a delicate blush of color that adds a touch of feminine sophistication to your bathroom. Combined with our ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Pink Beauty Bar helps nourish your skin during washing.

Dove Beauty Bars are specially formulated to deliver skin natural nourishment, helping your skin to keep its natural moisture during cleansing. Dove Pink Beauty Bar contains our ultra-mild cleansers, which don’t strip skin of moisture like a regular soap bar can. It’s mild enough to be used on your face, body and hands – the perfect addition to your daily skin cleansing routine.

Just rub this Dove bar between your hands and smooth the lather over your skin before rinsing away.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

• ¿Que tanto te gusta este producto , del 1 al 10 ? Dove Pi...5 Answers
  • que tal estos jabones de dove?, no he tenido la oportunid...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite item of Dove?16 Answers
Dove Pink Beauty Bar
  • "This soap doesn't irritate sensitive skin and it keeps it moisturized. It also smells great and the scent lingers on your skin." in 809 reviews
  • "This is my favorite kind of Dove soap. Dove was recommended to me by my dermatologist to help with my eczema and dry skin. This is super gentle and moisturizing and solved my eczema problem. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with dry sensitive skin. I feel like you get more for money when you buy the bar soap over their liquid body wash and when you buy the biggest pack available. " in 236 reviews
  • "This soap is great wont soft skin without feeling oily later on in the day get this one it smells great and makes your skin soft!" in 5 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I was on the hunt for a simple multi use soap that would simplify my routine and leave my skin comfortable, because while I enjoy my usual multi product regimen- somedays I just ain’t got time for that.
The Dove Pink Bar far exceeds my expectations. Creamy lather, soft skin that isn’t tight feeling after. The scent is pretty, though I think it’s just broaching the side of too sweet and cloying, but happily it doesn’t cross the line. The scent itself reminds me of a clean rose water! Mmmmm smells sooo good! But after rinsing I don’t smell of it, which is good for me, I don’t have to worry about it affecting any perfumes I wear or when I go without fragrances irritating anyone who is scent sensitive.
My face feels great and is completely makeup free after washing. My hands are less dry feeling as well.
It’s classic for a reason, and both performance and price make it a great value. I’m happy to highly recommend it!
Asrar A.
Michigan Detroit 48212 2266 Grayling
Bought the Dove Beauty Bar for our baby who has sensitive skin. We initially used J&J body wash but it turned out his skin didn't like whatever chemicals were in there.

The doctor recommended to use Dove or Aveeno, and since we already have a ton of Dove products, decided to put our trust in a brand we already trust. The bar itself is about 4 oz, which is bigger than some of the comparable products lately whose size has been steadily heading downwards.

PROS:
It's Dove.
It works wonders on sensitive skin.
It's cheaper on Amazon then from retail stores.

CONS:
None that I can think of.

tl;dr: It's the soap you use when everything else doesn't work.
Courtney C.
Charlotte, TN
I love this beauty bar I don’t like harsh facial cleansers because i have very sensitive skin, so this soap leaves my skin clean and moisturized with no breakouts. I highly recommend the dove pink beauty bar for people with oily but sensitive skin.
nakia b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove bars have been using them since I was a kid it was the only soap my mom would buy. But as I got older I realized and saw how drying it could be while I love it for a deep cleanse like a after a long hot sweaty day it feels good to strip your skin a little bit. I know that sounds crazy but I love doing that when I just feel too oil from sweat and thick moisturizer. But because I have dry skin using this on a daily basis is a big no my skin would be so ashy and itchy. Although this one is less drying then the original formula still not good enough for me!
Jessika C.
This pink Dove bar is one I can use to not only for cleansing but also for shaving! My skin is super sensitive when it come to getting that smooth finish we all want. I normally have to switch back and forth with different products on different shaving areas. Anytime I use this pink Dove bar, I don't have as much irritation as some other products I've used in the past! Would recommend women to try this if you have the same issue!
Nayrea C.
laurel,MS
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the smell of this soap. It has a clean feminine scent that lasts for a few hours. It leaves my skin soft and I feel clean and moisturized. My only complaint was it arrived in a different language and made me wonder if it was still the same product or a knock off. So far I haven’t seen any difference but I don’t like feeling like it was swapped.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is by far one of the best products I have ever used. About 10 years ago my DOCTOR told me that Dove is what I should be using (not in any kind of medical way). From what I gather, Dove contains cleaning agents that are not soap. I have sensitive skin and Dove leaves my skin super soft and has never irritated my skin. I used to buy the body wash (which I still love) but the bars are a better price. I've been using only Dove for the last 10 years and will not be using anything else. Being able to buy it on Amazon and with Prime is even more amazing since it arrives in 2 days and I don't end up in a store buying everything I don't really need!
Yiraldi A.
Rock Hill
De las barras de javoonn que eh usado esta es mi favoritaaaa, huele super rico, una fragancia a limpio y romántica, te deja la piel bien hidratada y suave!!!!!!!
Siempre compro paquetes con mas de seis barras para no esperar que se acaben!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Just recently switched over to this bar soap. I like that it is gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without irritating it. My skin loves it and I am so glad I switched over. I was using another bar soap before, and I found the scent overwhelming. This one has a nice, soft scent.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is your favorite item of Dove?
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
I was wondering if this would dry out my skin ??
Shannon S.
montreal, quebec
Which is your favorite dove bar in overall?
Ruth C.
lima
¿Que tanto te gusta este producto , del 1 al 10 ? Dove Pink Beauty Bar
Belkys P.
Did the smell last all day?

Amazon