Dove Peppermint Bark Chocolate Promises uploaded by Alyssa B.Dove Peppermint Bark Chocolate Promises uploaded by Hannah G.Dove Peppermint Bark Chocolate Promises uploaded by Ashley B.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Promises® Peppermint Bark.
What's inside.
Calories 210, 11% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Where can I buy these? And are they dark chocolate? 1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the Hershey's candy cane kisses?3 Answers
  • Are these as good as the Hershey's candy cane kisses?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could pretty easily eat the whole bag in one sitting- that's how good it is!" in 2 reviews
  • "I can't get enough of these." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the rich dark chocolate mixed with peppermint." in 2 reviews
  • "I love Dove chocolate in general, but the peppermint is my favorite holiday variety!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also really love the nice little sayings inside of the wrappers, because they always make me smile." in 1 review
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
These are a fun holiday gift basket filler. They are tasty and delicious. I buy these around Christmas. These don’t really compare to others as these are snack size. These are repurchase worthy.
Magdalena T.
I love peppermint and chocolate together. I am usually a milk chocolate type of person but when it comes to peppermint, dark chocolate is the way to go. I love how refreshing these chocolates are with a hint of sweetness. Perfect 'me time' chocolate. Dove chocolates are okay price-wise, however, I do wait until they are on sale or if I have coupon to buy them. I can't eat just one.So delicious.
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I bought a bag of these to place a few in gift bags to accompany a gift and I made the mistake of eating one! Needless to say they were so good I had to go back to the store and buy several more bags! I have always liked Dove chocolate but there is something magical about these chocolates! I really hope I can get these year round!
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Every holiday season I have to pick up a bag of Dove's version of peppermint bark. I love their chocolate, but especially that their dark chocolate isn't too bitter, but smooth. I also love that they put cute little sayings inside the wrapper.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love Dove chocolate! Their promises line is really great since it offers awesome flavor combinations with their same amazing quality chocolate. The portions are perfect for a little chocolate treat without overwhelming your taste buds.
Angelia J.
Taylorsville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are amazing! Very good quality chocolate. I absolutely love the peppermint flavor mixed with dark chocolate. It is definitely worth the money! I buy these at least twice a month. I'm definitely a repeat costumer for dove chocolate!
Ashley P.
Omg I never knew Dove had a peppermint bark which is White Chocolate and Peppermint and that is my absolute favorite Dove chocolate is my favorite chocolate I'm sure I would fall in love and become addicted to this after the first bite
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
Peppermint bark is my favorite holiday candy. I especially love the Dove version cause it's made with dark chocolate. I could easily eat a whole bag of these in one siting. The white chocolate peppermint part is smooth and the peppermint pieces are crushed into nice size bits. The dark chocolate tones down the sweetness of the white chocolate to make the perfect bite. I always stock up and freeze these so I can enjoy them throughout the year.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA
Everyone has that one thing that reminds them of their childhood during the holidays. For me it is peppermint bark. When i was little i would help my mom and grandmother make this for all our friends and family. Dove chocolate brought all of those sweet memories back with just one bite! The mix of the slightly bitter dark chocolate and the sweet white combined with the refreshing flavor of peppermint and the nice crunch. what more could you what this holiday season!!
Stephanie F.
Carlsbad, CA
These are so yummy! I kept refraining from purchasing these but I finally gave in and now i'm doomed! They are the perfect minty treat! If you like mint, they are a must!
Ashley D.
Where can you purchase this delicious candy?
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Whete can I find this and is this really good?
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
Are these as good as the Hershey's candy cane kisses?
Cathy T.
Clearwater , FL
Where can you find these?? We love peppermint flavors and my son would love to see these in is stocking from Santa.
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
Are these as good as the Hershey's candy cane kisses?