BY DOVE

Japan Personal Care - [Capacity] Dove penetration Moisture Care Shampoo Refill 1 liter *AF27*

Kallie S.
Lawrence, KS
It's a good foaming shampoo. Not heavy, but doesn't leave your hair feeling dry. One of the few shampoos I can buy and use that aren't professional brands.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
It’s okay work for a week or so, then made my face break out so.... I stop using it but, now use a different product by them and I love it
Amy-Jamie S.
Frenchburg
Great way to save money,  and also have beauty hair!  This makes your hair so soft and shiney!! I would recommend this to everyone!
rain o.
make my hair feel so soft and smells good to my family loves dove shampoo grate for every day us makes lots of bubbles to lol
Madeline F.
Connecticut
Great product it keeps my skin soft and shiny recommend itDove Go Fresh Revive Beauty BarDove Winter Care Beauty Bar
Nancy F.
Elgin
Uses every single day with my family is a good product is product in their hair it's a good product and I hope people like
raliyn g.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
it's ok not a huge fan at all though. it didn't protect my hair like it said it would. definitely not good for curly hair.
Maria S.
Arden
I absolutely love dove products. Dove makes my hair feel light and fluffy. Gives my life where it normally lies lifeless.
Eileen D.
I Love this product , it is so soft and creamy , you will not be disappointed if you buy this product you will love it
Lori B.
Granite City, IL
This Dove shampoo moisturizes better than any salon brand in my opinion, without the salon price, and smells amazing