Dove Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Promises uploaded by TammyJo E.Dove Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Promises uploaded by Kelley G.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #92 in Chocolate

Dove® Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Promises®.
What's inside.
Calories 220 11% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Dove Peanut Butter Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Promises
  • "Amazing the peanut butter is soo creamy and dove milk chocolate is the best these make a great snack to have when u want something sweeT" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a delicious combination, and the Dove Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Promises are just that." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey at some stores, but worth it!" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite chocolate brands, and I am a huge chocolate junkie." in 1 review
  • "I have a milk chocolate bar at least once a month." in 1 review
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is so decadent, I cannot even explain. The peanut butter is nice, light, and creamy, and the flavor of it doesn't overwhelm or overpower the entire chocolate. The peanut butter and chocolate elements are balanced nicely and compliment each other nicely. Best of all, this is sooo smooth and delicious. Makes a great treat! Just don't buy a whole bag and hoard it to yourself! I warned you!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Far and above the best peanut butter and chocolate combo out there! Dove's chocolate is just smooth as butter and the peanut butter is smooth as well, no gritty grainy texture to it at all. I love the promises as well because when you open the wrapper not only do you get a delicious piece of chocolate you also get a sweet little message! Chocolate that makes you feel good in two ways!
Amy E.
Amy E.
Framingham, MA
So damn creamy!!!

These chocolates are so creamy and smooth and taste incredible. They are more expensive compared to other chocolate but it's worth the little extra price everyone once and a while to reward yourself.

I don't eat candy often, y'all ladies know that too much chocolate isn't great for the waist line but if I am going to get candy this is what I want.
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
I love peanut butter, especially with chocolate so I had to give this a try when I found out about it. It still has that great melt in your mouth chocolate you come to expect from Dove but with a good peanut butter added to the mix it becomes something else and believe me I am happy about it. From one peanut butter lover to another, I would give this a try.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
This chocolate is above all other chocolates. Even though it includes peanut butter it does not taste like a reese's; it is even better! They are so creamy and smooth and just melt in your mouth! The only thing I do not like about them is how much they cost! Other than that I would be buying them all the time but I just buy them for special occasions!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Part of what I don't like about the other peanut butter and chocolate candy is the grittiness of the peanut butter inside. With the Dove Chocolate Peanut Butter promises there is not of that grittiness . . . just creamy peanut butter and delicious milk chocolate. While these are a bit on the expensive side . . . they are well worth the price paid.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
Love recess but want something a little more grown up. this is great. good combo of chocolate and peanut butter, but without the chalky/dough that recess is. the peanut butter is more smooth (closer to what you would get from a jar. and the chocolate melts nicely in your mouth. perfect for an afternoon pick me up, or a treat before bed.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
I recently received a bag of these in a gift exchange and wasn't thinking much of them until I took a bite, my favorite candies just got a little bit sweeter with that little hint of peanut putter in the middle. My favorite part of dove chocolates in unwrapping the tinfoil and finding cute little messages on the inside.
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
Before 2 weeks ago I was a lovey of the Reese's cup. My coworker brought in a variety of Dove chocolates and street one bite I was hooked. This peanut butter chocolate combo is so good and smonth. I like took sick really slow and then slowly enjoy the peanut butter middle. Pure delight. There is no way I'm going bank
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Light not too sugary chocolate, creamy peanut butter center that balances out nicely and pretty low cal. Bought at walmart and only eat once or twice a week because i try to stay pretty healthy. Affordable and definitely going to be repurchasing different flavors every shopping trip! a junk food drawer must have
Louise M.
Louise M.
Dalry, North Ayrshire
Never tried this chocolate is it any good?
Kara V.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Never had these before where can you find them? How good is the flavor?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which it's better... these or Reese Cups? Why?
kimberly m.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Where can you buy Dove Peanut Butter chocolate?
Mel W.
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
How is the peanut butter texture in these candies? I love the Carmel ones, but I'm wondering if the peanut butter is dry in these?