BY DOVE

• Gives Limp, Flat Hair Fullness And Bounce, With Natural Volume
• Moisturizing Formula Leaves Hair Touchably Soft And Feeling Smooth
• Moisturizing Shampoo That Doesn’t Weigh Hair Down
• Suitable For Daily Use

Many Of Us Will Do Anything To Get The Appearance Of Fuller Hair. We Try Different Tactics, Like Blow Drying It Upside Down Or Setting It In Big Rollers, Which Helps Us Create The Volume Our Hair Craves, But Not The Moisture It Needs. But What If You Didn’t Have To Choose Between Volume And Moisture For Your Fine, Flat Hair? We Created A Truly Advanced Formulation: Dove Oxygen Moisture System, Made With Oxyfusion Ingredients, To Help Give You Naturally Bouncy Hair That’s Smooth And Moisturized.
This Advanced Formula, With Oxyfusion Technology, Delicately Cleanses And Moisturizes Your Hair, Giving It Up To 95% More Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair. It Has An Indulgent Lather And Fresh Fragrance, Leaving Your Hair Looking And Feeling Soft, Deeply Moisturized And Full Of Natural Volume.
No More Compromises: Breathe Life Into Fine, Flat Hair!
For Best Results, Use With Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-45m, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Propylene Glycol, Ppg-9, Xanthan Gum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Giving Fine, Limp Hair Volume
Get The Moisture You Need With The Volume You Want. Used With Our Conditioner, Our Oxygen Moisture Shampoo Helps To Leave Hair With Up To 95% More Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair.

• Moisturizing Fine, Flat Hair
With Oxyfusion Technology, It Helps Moisturize The Most Dried Out Parts Of The Hair So, Paired With Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner, Your Hair Is Left Silky And Smooth Without Weighing It Down.

• Daily Use
It’s So Gentle, You Can Use This Every Day.

How To Use:

Once You’ve Soaked Your Hair With Water, Massage Your Shampoo Into Your Scalp. Rinse Well. You Can Repeat This Step If You Want, But For Daily Shampooing The Rinse And Repeat Rule Isn’t Really Necessary (Unless You’ve Been Hitting The Hairspray Hard, That Is).

• I know this is targeted for fine hair, but what about for...7 Answers
  • How get free samples1 Answers
  • is there any way that i coukd try these product before bu...2 Answers
Sandra D.
It's no miracle worker, but if you struggle with flat, limp hair, then you'll wanna give this shampoo a go! It smells very nice and when used with the matching conditioner, I noticed my hair feeling softer, with a little extra volume. I will warn you though, don't use this shampoo without following it with a conditioner! It strangly makes your hair feel CRAZY DRY, almost as if it could just break off. I felt a little freaked out at first, but once I applied conditioner, it was all good. The formula is super thick, so be sure to use plenty of water to get it to lather well. A little goes a long way, which is one of the things I like about this shampoo. It definitely outlasted the matching conditioner, which I seemed to go through much quicker. I got the shampoo at Walmart for $3.98 after trying a sample I had received in my Walmart Beauty Box. Really inexpensive.
Samantha H.
This stuff is my favorite volume shampoo ever. It is really thick coming out of the bottle which seems weird but it has a super fresh, airy, clean scent and it makes my hair feel great. This makes your hair feel squeaky clean, almost to the point of tangly when you are finding it out. But when your hair dries and you style it is has just the lightest bounciest feel to it. I really REALLY love this shampoo. The conditioner is great also.
Mariam K.
Seattle, WA
I've had flat, fine hair most of my life and I've tried every product and shampoo under the sun. This shampoo works wonders on my hair. I've seen a noticeable difference in the amount of volume and life. My hair isn't bouncy persay, but is fuller and has more volume and doesn't just lay there next to my head anymore.
Shelby H.
Houston
This product works great for my thin hair! My hair typically gets oily throughout the day, but never does when I use this shampoo! It makes me hair shiny and soft and last so much longer. I really could not make it without this awesome product! Everyone with thin hair should be using this!
Caitlin C.
Locust Grove
SMELLS SO AMAZING! My boyfriend literally never complimented the smell of my hair up until I started using this! And it lasts throughout the entire day! Plus, my hair has never felt better, softer, or looked as healthy! And this is coming from someone who ALWAYS has head/scalp issues!
Jen (.
Morgantown, WV
A blogger I follow recommended this for those with short hair. I recently got a long bob cut, and I needed something to give my fine, limp hair a boost. Surprisingly, this does the trick! It does sometimes require repeated wash to lather well, so I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
This stuff cleanses and leaves my hair very light and full of body. I notice if I use it a lot it will dry my ends out and it’s probably not the best to use all the time due to its ingredients. But I love using it after oil treatments to ensure I get my hair clean.
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
I have extremely oily natural hair, & this is the only shampoo that I have found to not leave build up in my hair!! Smells amazing too which is a big plus as well! Leaves my hair feeling fresh & clean without getting oily as fast.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
This is the first shampoo I have ever got that was gentle and light. Most make my fine hair feel greasy, not this. A little goes along way too so the bottle last forever. Highly recommend for people with fine thin hair.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
This is another shampoo i really enjoy for lightweight moisture. I dislike moisturizing shampoos that weigh down my hair because my hair is thin but also chemically grated and it is hard to find a good balanced shampoo. this one does the trick and has added shine.
Hannah M.
I know this is targeted for fine hair, but what about for thicker hair? I have thick hair, but it lacks body towards my scalp as my hair weighs down the volume at the top. Wanted to see if this could work for my type of hair.
Johannah S.
Received this,was wondering how does this work and can you use for thick hair?
Vivian G.
Has anyone found a good sale on these?
Victoria M.
New Britain, CT
Hi dose this shampoo have real bubbles in it
Lorainne T.
My hair gets oily super fast so I was just wondering if this shampoo would be able to provide some relief to my oily hair? If not, does Dove have any products that can help fix my oily hair problem?