BY DOVE

• Gives Hair Up To 95% More Visible Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair
• Makes Hair Feel Touchably Soft And Smooth
• Gives Limp, Flat Hair Visible Fullness And Natural Bounce
• Suitable For Daily Use
Many Of Us With Fine, Flat Hair Avoid Using Conditioner To Keep Our Hair Feeling Light And Looking Full, Which Can Risk Leaving It Dry. But Did You Know That With An Especially Designed Conditioner For Fine Hair You Can Get The Look And Feel Of Naturally Voluminous, Bouncy Hair Without Sacrificing Nourishment? So We Created Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner With Oxyfusion Technology, Which Delicately Moisturizes, And Gives The Look And Feel Of Up To 95% Added Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair.

This Volumizing Conditioner Glides Effortlessly Onto Your Hair To Help Smooth And Detangle It Without Weighing It Down. Part Of Dove Advanced Hair Series, It’s Our Best Conditioner For Fine, Flat Hair. Simply Apply To Freshly Shampooed Wet Hair, Focusing On The Ends, And Rinse. For Best Results, Pair With Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Peg-180m, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this product wil...6 Answers
Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner
  • "I dont have fine or flat hair but received this as a free sample and wow, does it smell fantastic!" in 3 reviews
  • "The conditioner doesn't have much of a smell, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I overall liked this product it smells really good and is great for bringing moisture to the ends of my hair it does the total opposite of what the shampoo does." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good and it sets in your hair nicely." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this conditioner and shampoo, it leaves my hair super soft giv es it volume and smells great!" in 1 review
Sandra D.
Great for fine, flat hair. And super inexpensive at $3.98 a bottle. I purchased this with the matching shampoo. I finished the bottle of conditioner well before the shampoo. In fact, I still had half a bottle of the shampoo by the time I emptied the conditioner. So it doesn't last as long as the shampoo. But it's totally a must, if you plan on using the shampoo! The shampoo is crazy drying and your hair will tangle something awful without the conditioner. But it smells great and makes your hair really soft. Just wish it would last as long as the shampoo.
Niha A.
Austin, TX
This conditioner moisturizes my hair but it doesn't weigh it down. It helps add to the volume but does not make my hair greasy. The price is very affordable since it goes a long way. The scent is also great and it lasts for a long time. I love this product!
Kayla H.
Greensboro, NC
I use this once a week when I wash my hair. It keeps my hair moisturized for a whole 7 days and it's never super frizzy which is a good thing since my hair is extremely curly. I highly recommend using this.
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
I think this product does a good job of conditioning and detangling my hair after being shampooed. The only thing that throws me off is the smell. It doesn’t really go with the shampoo and it’s kind of an off smell for me. But to each is own.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
[product:dove-beauty-oxygen-mositure-for-fine,-flat-hair-conditioner---12.fl-oz]
Me gusta usar este acndicionadr de cabello porque me lo deja fácil de peinar y no me lo jalo tanto porque está desenredado.
Jazmin A.
Let me start off by saying how amazing this smells! I swear it’s one of the best scents ever! I really like how well it lather ain’t my hair and how it doesn’t dry it out and a little goes a long way.
Hannah R.
Williamsburg, VA
I have very course and thick hair that’s sometimes hard to maintain. Using this product is a great way to start off a good hair day. It helps to smooth my curls and keep the frizz down all day long! Love it.
Channey P.
Stockton
I love Dove. It always leave my hair feeling smelling very nice and my hair very soft. The product is so affordable and I always buy mine from Walmart. I highly recommend this product if you love your hair feeling soft.
Vanessa F.
River Falls, WI
His smells so amazing! If you have flat hair, it does give the hair some volume. I love this conditioner and the shampoo works best. This is such a great drugstore hair product and I love it so much!!!
Karey D.
I love the scent and packaging of this product. The product itself is great. I would highly recommend others. It is very affordable. It concerns my dry scalp and moisturizes it at the same time.I would highly recommend
Karen R.
Bracebridge, Ontario
I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this product will make my hair look better and fuller ???