BY DOVE

• Gives Hair Up To 95% More Visible Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair
• Makes Hair Feel Touchably Soft And Smooth
• Gives Limp, Flat Hair Visible Fullness And Natural Bounce
• Suitable For Daily Use
Many Of Us With Fine, Flat Hair Avoid Using Conditioner To Keep Our Hair Feeling Light And Looking Full, Which Can Risk Leaving It Dry. But Did You Know That With An Especially Designed Conditioner For Fine Hair You Can Get The Look And Feel Of Naturally Voluminous, Bouncy Hair Without Sacrificing Nourishment? So We Created Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner With Oxyfusion Technology, Which Delicately Moisturizes, And Gives The Look And Feel Of Up To 95% Added Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair.

This Volumizing Conditioner Glides Effortlessly Onto Your Hair To Help Smooth And Detangle It Without Weighing It Down. Part Of Dove Advanced Hair Series, It’s Our Best Conditioner For Fine, Flat Hair. Simply Apply To Freshly Shampooed Wet Hair, Focusing On The Ends, And Rinse. For Best Results, Pair With Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Peg-180m, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this product wil...6 Answers
Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner
  • "I dont have fine or flat hair but received this as a free sample and wow, does it smell fantastic!" in 3 reviews
  • "The conditioner doesn't have much of a smell, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I overall liked this product it smells really good and is great for bringing moisture to the ends of my hair it does the total opposite of what the shampoo does." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good and it sets in your hair nicely." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this conditioner and shampoo, it leaves my hair super soft giv es it volume and smells great!" in 1 review
Sandra D.
Great for fine, flat hair. And super inexpensive at $3.98 a bottle. I purchased this with the matching shampoo. I finished the bottle of conditioner well before the shampoo. In fact, I still had half a bottle of the shampoo by the time I emptied the conditioner. So it doesn't last as long as the shampoo. But it's totally a must, if you plan on using the shampoo! The shampoo is crazy drying and your hair will tangle something awful without the conditioner. But it smells great and makes your hair really soft. Just wish it would last as long as the shampoo.
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I am a fan of Dove products! They smell great. I decided to give this a try! I have blonde hair. Was gentle enough for my hair, some products dry out the blonde color leaving it feel strawy. Not dove, my hair was silky and smooth. I can’t stop playing with my hair after I get out of the shower and after it’s dry. Not only that, but it smells great.!
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
This product smells great, but that’s about it. I had strands of hair falling out much more quickly than usual. I had to use a TON of product to get my hair to feel even the slightest bit moisturized, which really makes the low price not worst it. I also found it leaving a hard to rinse film on my hair that I did not enjoy.
Aimee T.
Honolulu
It was an okay conditioner. It seemed to do the job because without using it after the shampoo, it left my hair dry. I have long, straight, black hair and it typically doesn't need a lot of maintenance. Would I buy it again? Not really. I only bought it cause the Walgreens was out of my regular shampoo and conditioner set.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
I love dove products. The ingredients aren’t too harsh. The smell is so amazing. I really like how creamy this is and it makes my hair so shiny and soft. I also use the mate shampoo. Dove has really high end quality but not a high end price. For this reason it’s my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Niha A.
Austin, TX
This conditioner moisturizes my hair but it doesn't weigh it down. It helps add to the volume but does not make my hair greasy. The price is very affordable since it goes a long way. The scent is also great and it lasts for a long time. I love this product!
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Dove is pretty average drug store product. Has a great smell but doesn’t really do anything amazing for my hair. It’s supposed to add moisture but I’m not really sure it does. It’s a good product to use if you’re not super concerned about the promises the bottle makes.
Denise G.
Great conditioner! It leaves my hair looking super shiny and smelling really good!! The price is not bad and it’s a good size bottle. I was totally satisfied with the product. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend to friends and family
Racheal P.
I love dove hair care products. They smell amazing and aren't super pricey. I love the scent and find that this conditioner doesn't weight my hair down and make it look super frizzy. I was definitely satisfied when I bought this product
Lauren G.
It is crazy crazy crazy how soft this stuff makes your hair feel. Especially when using it along with the shampoo you just can’t go wrong with it. It’s also a great price. I would definitely say I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone
Karen R.
Bracebridge, Ontario
I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this product will make my hair look better and fuller ???