BY DOVE #71 in Conditioner

• Gives Hair Up To 95% More Visible Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair
• Makes Hair Feel Touchably Soft And Smooth
• Gives Limp, Flat Hair Visible Fullness And Natural Bounce
• Suitable For Daily Use
Many Of Us With Fine, Flat Hair Avoid Using Conditioner To Keep Our Hair Feeling Light And Looking Full, Which Can Risk Leaving It Dry. But Did You Know That With An Especially Designed Conditioner For Fine Hair You Can Get The Look And Feel Of Naturally Voluminous, Bouncy Hair Without Sacrificing Nourishment? So We Created Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner With Oxyfusion Technology, Which Delicately Moisturizes, And Gives The Look And Feel Of Up To 95% Added Volume Vs. Flat, Limp Hair.

This Volumizing Conditioner Glides Effortlessly Onto Your Hair To Help Smooth And Detangle It Without Weighing It Down. Part Of Dove Advanced Hair Series, It’s Our Best Conditioner For Fine, Flat Hair. Simply Apply To Freshly Shampooed Wet Hair, Focusing On The Ends, And Rinse. For Best Results, Pair With Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Peg-180m, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this pro...6 Answers
Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner
  • "I dont have fine or flat hair but received this as a free sample and wow, does it smell fantastic!" in 3 reviews
  • "I overall liked this product it smells really good and is great for bringing moisture to the ends of my hair it does the total opposite of what the shampoo does." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good and it sets in your hair nicely." in 2 reviews
  • "The conditioner doesn't have much of a smell, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "Highly recommend it to people with fine hair." in 1 review
Sandra D.
Great for fine, flat hair. And super inexpensive at $3.98 a bottle. I purchased this with the matching shampoo. I finished the bottle of conditioner well before the shampoo. In fact, I still had half a bottle of the shampoo by the time I emptied the conditioner. So it doesn't last as long as the shampoo. But it's totally a must, if you plan on using the shampoo! The shampoo is crazy drying and your hair will tangle something awful without the conditioner. But it smells great and makes your hair really soft. Just wish it would last as long as the shampoo.
jaimie l.
personally i love the oxygen line from dove. i have oily and thin hair but the ends are dry and this conditioner works so well. i only use it on the bottom half of my hair anyway. i like that it provides moisture without being greasy and makes my hair smooth and feel so light weight
Hannah H.
Vallejo, CA
I really didn’t like this conditioner for some reason. I’ve tried a lot of their shampoos and conditioners they make and I usually am happy and satisfied with their products but for some reason this one just did not feel very good on my hair and I do not like the way it smelled. And my hair didn’t feel soft and smooth like it usually does after using dove.
Brittani T.
Crab Orchard, KY
Love love love. Dove conditioner, especially this one is great. It makes my hair so smooth and keeps it from becoming greasy as fast as normal. It’s helped me reduce my split ends and just makes my hair look so healthy.
Michelle B.
I am not a huge fan of this "Oxygen Moisture" version. Dove has/had a shampoo/conditioner that looked like actual oil. It did wonders for my hair. I loved it. I can no longer find it. So, I tried this one. It just doesn't do it for me. I'm now hunting for something that will work as well as that one, but so far have had no luck.
Sara G.
This conditioner is different than most because it doesn't leave my hair waxy. I have had a lot of trouble with some other conditioners leaving my hair with a waxy, weighed down feeling. I have fine to normal hair and after drying, it doesn't leave it feeling waxy or heavy. It gives great volume and my hair smells fantastic for at least 24 hours. The only downside to this conditioner is the price. This conditioner is much more expensive than other mid level brand conditioners. I will definitely pay the extra money for it but the best way to order it is to "add on" to a pre-existing order. By doing this you pay 50% the price you would pay ordering it individually!
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
This conditioner is light and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and smelling delicious! It is very affordable and I’ve always found coupons in store or online for dove products. I was very satisfied with the overall quality of this conditioner and the change it made in the texture of my hair. Definitely give it a try!!!
Denise G.
Great conditioner! It leaves my hair looking super shiny and smelling really good!! The price is not bad and it’s a good size bottle. I was totally satisfied with the product. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend to friends and family
Lauren G.
It is crazy crazy crazy how soft this stuff makes your hair feel. Especially when using it along with the shampoo you just can’t go wrong with it. It’s also a great price. I would definitely say I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This conditioner works great. I use it everyday I shower. It keeps my hair soft and reduces breakage. My hair doesn’t feel heavy compared to other conditioners I’ve used. I am satisfied with this and would r commend to others.
Karen R.
Bracebridge, Ontario
I have very fine thin hair can anyone tell me if this product will make my hair look better and fuller ???

back