Dove Original Light & Smooth Antiperspirant Roll-On

• Delicate Scent Helps To Keep You Feeling Clean

• Glides On Easily

• Moisturises To Give Superior Underarm Care

• Contains ¼ Moisturising Cream For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms

Have You Got A Little Black Dress You Just Keep Coming Back To? Something Elegant And Simple That Always Feels Right Whenever You Put It On? Maybe It’s The Fit, Maybe It’s Because It Goes With Anything – But Maybe It’s Just Because It Does Exactly What It Needs To Without Any Fuss. Just Like Dove Original Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant, Actually.
Dove Original Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant Provides Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection With A Delicate Scent That Helps To Keep You Feeling Dry And Fresh All Day. And With Our Unique ¼ Moisturising Cream, It Helps To Reduce The Irritation That Regular Underarm Shaving Can Cause.
If You're The Kind Of Person Who Likes To Keep Things Simple, Dove Original Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant Is For You. Just Like That Little Black Dress, It’s A Familiar Favourite And Always There When You Need It Most.

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Parfum, Steareth-20, Citric Acid, Potassium Lactate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging

Perfect For
• Soft, Smooth Underarms
With ¼ Moisturising Cream, This Roll-on Cares For Delicate Underarm Skin, Helping It Stay Soft And Smooth In Just Three Days

• Helping Your Skin Recover After Shaving
The ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Skin To Recover From The Irritation Caused By Shaving, So You Can Feel Confident With Soft, Smooth Underarm Skin

• Protection You Can Trust
When You Want An Antiperspirant Deodorant That You Can Really Rely On, A Good Place To Start Is With This Classic Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant. Dove Original Roll-on Gives You Up To 48 Hours Of Protection, So You Can Stay Confident All Day (And Beyond)

How To Use
Put One Arm Up Above Your Head And Apply The Roller Ball To Your Skin Using Light Pressure And A Circular Motion To Cover The Whole Area. Repeat The Process On The Other Underarm.

Dove  Original Light & Smooth Antiperspirant Roll-On
Dove Original Light & Smooth Antiperspirant Roll-On
Sofia C.
Philadelphia, PA
I started using the deodorant in Germany, where the only really have the roll-on type. This scent is fresh and familiar and gets the job done in my opinion. My favorite part is that it doesn't leave white marks on my clothing. It rolls on slightly opaque, but dries clear!
Fiorella R.
New Jersey
I love this deodorant a lot, I have used it for two years, is perfect for me but the only problem I have is , in my country doesn't sell it and I think they should because its great.

Dove Original Antiperspirant Deodorant Cream has a delicate scent that helps to keep you smelling fresh and clean all day long.
Naomi L.
Charleston
Dove has done it again.  I won't use anything else.  The roll on does not leave the build-up that the stick does and the product works!  Also, the formula really does leave your skin feeling softer than other brands.  I buy this one in bulk.  Thanks, Dove!
Lindsay H.
I always tend to buy dove deodorants because they are gentle on my skin and they smell amazing for a long time. It's affordable which is a plus. The only downside for me sometimes is that it does leave white on my clothes if I put it on and then put a shirt on right away.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I never like to buy Dove roll on deodorant again because it makes white my black t-shirt. Price is not good also for this it is expensive. I am not recommend it. just smells good and fresh. I felt like too dry, I don't like it. have to apply some cream after got a bath.
Karen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Cream Original Roll-on Deo Deodorant works great. my daughter uses this product and it keeps her arm pits from getting wet and smelling. keeps her arm pits soft and smooth. she likes how it feels. Also the product does not get on her clothing and close a mess.
Grace H.
I really love Dove deodorants because they smell amazing and they don't leave my underarms itchy and irritated like other mainstream deodorants do. I find that they can be a little more expensive than other mainstream brands but I believe the improved quality is worth it.
Maria D.
This deodorant enchants me smells delicious
the size is very practical to wear totally
avoids the bad odor even can be used when
one wants the good is that the smell remains
intact and that is a good plus to keep us
protected.
Rebecca K.
Largo
Dove has a better product. Its a stick deodorant that also helps fade the darkness under your armpits. It doesn't leave a residue. This roll on however is something I bought once and won't buy again. It gets on clothes.. Feels oily and generally doesnt last all day.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove makes wonderful products and this original deodorant isn't any different. It had a powder scent and will leave white marks on the dark colored shirt if you aren't careful. Its priced well
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Is dove better than secret?

Dove  Original Light & Smooth Antiperspirant Roll-On