BY DOVE #32 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Dry Spray antiperspirant in Original Clean delivers all the care of Dove, now in a dry antiperspirant spray. It goes on instantly dry and delivers 48 hour odor and wetness protection. Enjoy the light & fresh scent which includes Dove 1/4 moisturizers.

• I have very sensitive skin and would love to know if anyone has h...2 Answers
  • My girlfriend has weird reactions to most deodorants. Has anyone ...2 Answers
  • How well does this stay on during regular exercise?2 Answers
Debra v.
I really liked this product. I love that it sprays, it smells great, and takes like 10 seconds to apply. I was going to use it forever when after about a month my armpits started hurting every time I used it. I have allergies with most things like this (so the average person should be fine) it’s just not for people with chemical sensitivity.
Mish S.
I will admit this dry spray does not work for me i uselly use a stick deorant powder kind but thought i give it a try was a big mistake i still had the bo kinda was diffrent to use i hate it will never be buying again
Abbie F.
Keene, NH
Ahhhmazing!!! Bought on a whim and have completely converted! It works great, lasts all day and NO WHITE MARKS!! You can put on before or after you get dressed, easy to use! Very happy and the price point was reasonable.
Alphaa G.
Petal, MS
This deodorant smells good And works really well. the main thing I do not like is the spray part. I would definitely use a stick instead but very easy to use. Mainly like it because it makes the pit whiter. Would definitely recommend to others.
Suzette G.
As usual, Dove deodorants are amazing! I purchased this at Target to give it a shot and see how well this dry spray compares to the stick applicator and I am so glad I did! I purchased the Cool essentials scent figuring it smells like cucumbers as there is a picture of one on the front cover of the package. The bottle says 48 h antiperspirant so I also wanted to test that claim: it's true! After showering I dried my underarms and holding the can 6 inches from your underarm you just spray. It is a little cold which was expected as it is coming from a can and it's aerosol, but it felt like it dried within one minute; that is probably the only thing I would say is wrong about this product, it doesn't feel like it dries instantly like the can says. I didn't need to hold my arms up to let it dry either though, which I have had to do with other deodorants so I was happy with that. Actually, the other claim that I did not agree with is the can says this will last eight weeks; I used my entire can in three weeks. I used it everyday and sprayed just as I was reading on the can. That is not an issue for me as it's deodorant, I will use as much as I need to to make sure I'm dry and smell good. I love this dry spray and will purchase again; Great job as usual Dove!
Trista K.
akron, OH
I love Dove products! This spray deodorant last 48 hours! This is a non-irritant spray! Keeps underarms dry and fresh! ( I received this free from crowdtap all my opinions are my own)
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this product, it smells wonderful and worked like a charm. It's affordable and have different varieties to choose from, I recommend everybody try this.
Gabriela A.
I love all Dove products, and this spray deodorant is no exception, what I like most about it is its ¼ moisturizer cream, the underarm area is very delicate and most women suffer from parched skin on This area, but dove does something about it by moisturizing and protecting it from the odors! The product has a light smell that is not at all annoying, its duration is 24 hours, this allows you to spend your day quiet and carefree! I recommend it!
Iris V.
A friend recommended it and now I won't change it for anything! I was looking for something that really works not only for my daily activities but also for the gym, I don't like to smell bad while I'm exercising and this has been then best product. I really like the smell, always fresh and soft!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I became an instant fan of this deodorant from the first time I used it. It has such a clean subtle pleasant fragrance that is is just right. It goes on dry, lasts the 48 hours it claims it will and doesn't make a mess on my clothes. If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for? They are sure to have a scent that is just right for you. What's your favorite.
Kathy Z.
What's the difference between Dove and other brand of spray for women? Does it last forever or short time?
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Hey - i have sensitive skin and use doves intense moisturizing stick. How does this compare? More effective? Better value?
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
So does this really go on feeling dry? I have always hated the feel of a gel, and a spray when first applied! So no wet feeling, but you can tell something is there and effective? How effective, do you find the protection to be right up thee with regular antiperspirant deodorant, more, or less? I souls love to try but have been using Secret clinical so I'm a little worried I may have gotten spoiled with that clinical protection level and interested to see what everyone thinks of this!
Heather H.
How well does this work? It seems like most deodorants and antiperspirants I use do not work very well.
Madison Z.
I really wanna try this out, but does it leave marks on black clothing. I love my secret gels because it doesn't leave marks, but takes so long to dry. Opinions on this product?