BY DOVE

• Cares for your delicate underarm skin

• ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Helps reduce irritation to underarm skin after shaving

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Subtle scent keeps you feeling clean
We all spend plenty of time on our skin and hair care routines but it’s easy to forget about underarm care. Frankly, our underarms deserve better! Good news: you can care for your underarms every day with a quick spritz of Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It helps give you beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin, while providing up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection.

Dove antiperspirant help to reduce the irritation on your delicate underarm skin that can be caused by shaving. They contain Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft and smooth underarms. In fact, the ¼ moisturizers in our formula are proven to give you soft and smooth underarm skin after just three days of use.

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, hydrofluorocarbon 152A, cyclopentasiloxane, isobutane, ppg-14 butyl ether, fragrance, helianthus Annuss seed oil, disteardimonium hectorite, c12-15 alkyl benxoate, propane, BHT, octyldodecanol, propylene carbonate, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate.

• I have very sensitive skin and would love to know if anyo...2 Answers
  • My girlfriend has weird reactions to most deodorants. Has...2 Answers
  • How well does this stay on during regular exercise?2 Answers
Allyson M.
This is a great deodorant, I started to use this when I had shoulder surgery when I couldn’t lift my arm, and I never went back to the regular stick one. This seems lighter but does better at covering and keeping away any yucky smells.
Debra v.
I really liked this product. I love that it sprays, it smells great, and takes like 10 seconds to apply. I was going to use it forever when after about a month my armpits started hurting every time I used it. I have allergies with most things like this (so the average person should be fine) it’s just not for people with chemical sensitivity.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
This os the only thing i can use from dove anymore. None of the scents mix with my body chemistry at all. This spray does though. It is something I ALWAYS take when I know I will be sweaty. Will leave residue on darker clothing. They have this same spray but invisible and it really is but it doesnt smell the same.
Chelsea P.
Tampa, FL
The smell of this is so amazing. I love to keep it in my gym bag because even though it is a spray, it is really strong and long lasting. I think the 'original' scent is the best one, I've tried the pearl but it was not as long lasting as the original.
Alpha G.
Petal , MS
This deodorant smells good And works really well. the main thing I do not like is the spray part. I would definitely use a stick instead but very easy to use. Mainly like it because it makes the pit whiter. Would definitely recommend to others.
Suzette A.
Florida
As usual, Dove deodorants are amazing! I purchased this at Target to give it a shot and see how well this dry spray compares to the stick applicator and I am so glad I did! I purchased the Cool essentials scent figuring it smells like cucumbers as there is a picture of one on the front cover of the package. The bottle says 48 h antiperspirant so I also wanted to test that claim: it's true! After showering I dried my underarms and holding the can 6 inches from your underarm you just spray. It is a little cold which was expected as it is coming from a can and it's aerosol, but it felt like it dried within one minute; that is probably the only thing I would say is wrong about this product, it doesn't feel like it dries instantly like the can says. I didn't need to hold my arms up to let it dry either though, which I have had to do with other deodorants so I was happy with that. Actually, the other claim that I did not agree with is the can says this will last eight weeks; I used my entire can in three weeks. I used it everyday and sprayed just as I was reading on the can. That is not an issue for me as it's deodorant, I will use as much as I need to to make sure I'm dry and smell good. I love this dry spray and will purchase again; Great job as usual Dove!
Karoline C.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was skeptical on using this instead of deodorant, but gel deodorant leaves my skin looking darker. Best decision I’ve made. This leaves my armpits looking the same color as my skin, smelling clean and feeling good the rest of my day.
Thidarat K.
Oxford
I love this product so much. I’ve been using it for the past three year and I am in love. It smells good but also not too strong which I like. It’s very affordable and will last you literally forever. I will def buy this again.
Pamela H.
Muskogee , OK
I love this, it smells so amazing to me. I wish it was the whitening one though, apparently they don’t sell that one anymore cause I can’t find it. The downfall with this one is it leaves white marks on your clothing.
Kaylan M.
Richmond, VA
This deodorant is my favorite! It doesn’t leave any color and dries quickly. It smells great and works well. Good quality for the cost. It’s my go to choice for deodorants. The other scents smell and work great too.
Kathy Z.
What's the difference between Dove and other brand of spray for women? Does it last forever or short time?
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Hey - i have sensitive skin and use doves intense moisturizing stick. How does this compare? More effective? Better value?
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
So does this really go on feeling dry? I have always hated the feel of a gel, and a spray when first applied! So no wet feeling, but you can tell something is there and effective? How effective, do you find the protection to be right up thee with regular antiperspirant deodorant, more, or less? I souls love to try but have been using Secret clinical so I'm a little worried I may have gotten spoiled with that clinical protection level and interested to see what everyone thinks of this!
Heather H.
How well does this work? It seems like most deodorants and antiperspirants I use do not work very well.
Madison Z.
I really wanna try this out, but does it leave marks on black clothing. I love my secret gels because it doesn't leave marks, but takes so long to dry. Opinions on this product?

Amazon