Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant

• Cares for your delicate underarm skin

• ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Helps reduce irritation to underarm skin after shaving

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Subtle scent keeps you feeling clean
We all spend plenty of time on our skin and hair care routines but it’s easy to forget about underarm care. Frankly, our underarms deserve better! Good news: you can care for your underarms every day with a quick spritz of Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It helps give you beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin, while providing up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection.

Dove antiperspirant help to reduce the irritation on your delicate underarm skin that can be caused by shaving. They contain Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft and smooth underarms. In fact, the ¼ moisturizers in our formula are proven to give you soft and smooth underarm skin after just three days of use.

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, hydrofluorocarbon 152A, cyclopentasiloxane, isobutane, ppg-14 butyl ether, fragrance, helianthus Annuss seed oil, disteardimonium hectorite, c12-15 alkyl benxoate, propane, BHT, octyldodecanol, propylene carbonate, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate.

How well does this product lighten the underarm area and how quickly do you start to see results?
Is this long-lasting? Does it dry quickly or does it take a few minutes?
What is your preferred scent of Dove?
Start your review of Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant!
Clearfield , KY
I've never really been a fan of spray on deodorant. But, recently I had ran completely out of ALL deodorant and had none at all in the house. I was frantically looking all through every cabinet while I was doing so I just so happened to be on the phone with my friend who had stayed the weekend before, and she reminded me that she left her overnight bag here with all of her personal hygiene products in it. This Dove Spray was the only deodorant that she had. So, even though I was forced into using this, I was glad that I did because it was AMAZING. Clean and fresh smell, and it's not just for underarms, it's a complete body spray. So, it keeps every area that us girls have completely covered and ready for a whole day and most of the night. It didn't leave any type of residue on my skin, it went on smooth and dried with a soft feeling. I highly recommend this one. It's not my FAVORITE in this category, Secrets 48 hour spray is my favorite!! But, this one is very good too
Newport News
Purchased at: CVS
i like this type of deodorant. not just the brand itself, but what the spray does for me versus the regular deodorant. i feel that the regular deodorant cakes up and in a way, darkens my underarms. but my fiancée had been using the spray deodorant. i was curious and started using it myself. i’ve been in love with it ever since. not sure if this is one of the positive effects of it, but i feel it lightened/bettered the appearance of my underarms. it’s light and doesn’t leave marks on my clothes. i shave under my arms regularly and i think ever since i started using the spray deodorant, my hair doesn’t grow back as fast. it’s little things like that i notice. my favorite scent is the original and the other scent i think i gravitate to is lavender. sometimes the original or something with a basic scent tends to be the best. i love dove over secret any day.
chicago
Are use the cucumber one daily for the past four years and it really works and it does not stain your black shirts or leave a white ring around it the anti-perspirant sprays are really good and I would recommend them but they may be a little bit pricey for deodorant because they average out to be six dollars but I honestly would recommend it because it’s honestly very worth it to spend the six dollars for the amount of product that you’re getting inside of the can and I normally have to buy a new one almost every four months and they are easy to travel with and very easy to just throw in your bag and leave the house and not to mention you can also share this deodorant with anyone else because you don’t have to worry about them using the stick when it’s just spray
1,779 reviews
Dove makes amazingly gentle products, and this antiperspirant is no exception. It doesn’t irritate my skin (even after shaving) and it immediately starts working overtime as an antiperspirant (I’ve tested it thoroughly in the humid climate I live in). It’s convenient to travel with, and the can lasts a long time. That being said,... The spray can transfer some white residue to your clothes if you don’t let it dry fully before getting dressed. If you aren’t a fan of the scent, this will not be a good product for you, because the smell follows you everywhere. I personally didn’t mind the scent, it’s very fresh, not overpowering or perfumey. But regardless, I would recommend smelling it before buying. Overall, this Clean Dry Spray deodorant works well, and the convenience aspect of being able to spray and go makes this product worth it for me.
bedford
Doves spray deodorant is an affordable product but it has many flaws. The product is hard to use so children or weaker adults would struggle when using the product. The smell and fumes the product gives off makes it hard to breath. The deodorant doesn’t keep you fresh for long and you would have to reapply every couple of hours. The product will barely last a month before being empty. I would recommend this deodorant to anyone, I would rather recommend a product that’s costs the same but works better.
I love the smell! I love the fact that I never smell when I use it! But it has a few cons to it... The cans NEVER spray after the third or fourth use. You end up having to hold the bottle upside down then you get hit with all liquid instead of a spray and it ends up getting all over your outfit. Also they have a habit of leaking (how I have no clue) but it gets MESSY! I still use it everyday but I wish it was cheaper since I keep having to buy more because of all the issues they have
Coachella , CA
This is my favorite deodorant overall. I usually use the cucumber scented one because it really gives you that fresh feeling all day and it smells amazing. It’s super easy to use and won’t leave any marks on your arms. It’s a perfect substitute for the roll on deodorants that some people might not like because of the whit marks. With this one all you have to do is spray it and go. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried it.
Bronx, NY
Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Shambray W.
Depending on much you sweat and your body odor level it could possibly not work. During winter time I don’t really have to wear deodorant because I don’t really sweat which leads me to not smell but during the summer this prolly wouldn’t cut it. Because it doesn’t really last. So if you sweat heavy and the type that needs deodorant I would go with the stick not this spray. But you could spray on your clothes and it leaves no residue so a plus for that.
Hillsboro, OR
I've never had a bad reaction to any deodorant before. I have the opposite of sensitive skin, honestly. But this deodorant was the first one I've ever thrown in the trash after only a few uses. It left weird textures on my underarms, it didn't smell good, it made my nose burn during application, and it didn't perform well as a deodorant. 0/10 would recommend it unless your skin is made of maybe rock or something.
San Diego, CA
The only deodorant I use. Smells fantastic and works until I wash it off. I will never use another anti-perspirant. Way to go dove with another fantastic product. It is a little pricey if compared to other options , however there is absolutely no doubt about its effectiveness. It lasts for nearly 2 months if not longer. It goes on clear, dries clear and leaves behind nothing but a wonderful fresh scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Midland
il y a 8 mois
Claire A. • il y a 5 mois
It’s great I use it all the time. I love dove products and this one is amazing. Keeps me fresh all day without any powdery white marks.