BY DOVE #99 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Cares for your delicate underarm skin

• ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Helps reduce irritation to underarm skin after shaving

• Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection

• Subtle scent keeps you feeling clean
We all spend plenty of time on our skin and hair care routines but it’s easy to forget about underarm care. Frankly, our underarms deserve better! Good news: you can care for your underarms every day with a quick spritz of Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It helps give you beautifully soft and smooth underarm skin, while providing up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection.

Dove antiperspirant help to reduce the irritation on your delicate underarm skin that can be caused by shaving. They contain Dove ¼ moisturizers for beautifully soft and smooth underarms. In fact, the ¼ moisturizers in our formula are proven to give you soft and smooth underarm skin after just three days of use.

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, hydrofluorocarbon 152A, cyclopentasiloxane, isobutane, ppg-14 butyl ether, fragrance, helianthus Annuss seed oil, disteardimonium hectorite, c12-15 alkyl benxoate, propane, BHT, octyldodecanol, propylene carbonate, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate.

• I have very sensitive skin and would love to know if anyo...2 Answers
  • My girlfriend has weird reactions to most deodorants. Has...2 Answers
  • How well does this stay on during regular exercise?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I used dove original stick antiperspirant for years and when this new spray formula came out I figured I’d try it because I was getting “pit stains” on my clothing from the residue left behind by the stick deodorant. My first week using the spray I noticed there were no more pit stains, no deodorant marks on my clothes and the spray just worked better overall in reducing sweat! It costs the same as the stick deodorant and smells great .. doesn’t last as long as the stick does (one bottle lasts a month which is still really good) but in my opinion it’s worth it since it works better for me overall. I highly recommend the entire line of these antiperspirant sprays!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
this does what is should do, it keeps your dry without having to worry about seeing white marks or even smelling yourself sweat and by the end of the day when i am getting ready for bed, i can still smell this. that is just how good this stuff works
Allyson M.
This is a great deodorant, I started to use this when I had shoulder surgery when I couldn’t lift my arm, and I never went back to the regular stick one. This seems lighter but does better at covering and keeping away any yucky smells.
Jo D.
I love this deodorant. I used to use the Dove stick deodorant but I love the spray so much better. It smells clean and doesn’t leave deodorant marks on my clothes. I get it at Walmart for a reasonable price. 10/10 recommend.
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
I will admit this dry spray does not work for me i uselly use a stick deorant powder kind but thought i give it a try was a big mistake i still had the bo kinda was diffrent to use i hate it will never be buying again
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK
I love this, it smells so amazing to me. I wish it was the whitening one though, apparently they don’t sell that one anymore cause I can’t find it. The downfall with this one is it leaves white marks on your clothing.
Debra v.
I really liked this product. I love that it sprays, it smells great, and takes like 10 seconds to apply. I was going to use it forever when after about a month my armpits started hurting every time I used it. I have allergies with most things like this (so the average person should be fine) it’s just not for people with chemical sensitivity.
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
I love this dove do you Orland it does not leave any white patches does not stain my clothes I totally recommend it and there’s so many different smells that’s smell good
Alpha G.
Petal, MS
This deodorant smells good And works really well. the main thing I do not like is the spray part. I would definitely use a stick instead but very easy to use. Mainly like it because it makes the pit whiter. Would definitely recommend to others.
Natalia A.
Orlando, FL
I used this deodorant a lot. Not because it runs out but because it lasts forever. The smell is not harsh and it is gentle on my skin. It really does last 48 hours and I only have to use it then. I recommend this brand over almost all others.
Kathy Z.
What's the difference between Dove and other brand of spray for women? Does it last forever or short time?
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Hey - i have sensitive skin and use doves intense moisturizing stick. How does this compare? More effective? Better value?
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
So does this really go on feeling dry? I have always hated the feel of a gel, and a spray when first applied! So no wet feeling, but you can tell something is there and effective? How effective, do you find the protection to be right up thee with regular antiperspirant deodorant, more, or less? I souls love to try but have been using Secret clinical so I'm a little worried I may have gotten spoiled with that clinical protection level and interested to see what everyone thinks of this!
Heather H.
How well does this work? It seems like most deodorants and antiperspirants I use do not work very well.
Madison Z.
I really wanna try this out, but does it leave marks on black clothing. I love my secret gels because it doesn't leave marks, but takes so long to dry. Opinions on this product?