BY DOVE #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Original Solid goes beyond unbeatable protection.   Clinically proven to be the best deodorant for your underarm skin.  *Among leading female invisible solids. dove.com

• Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
  • I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for?...2 Answers
Dove® Original Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
  • "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
  • "dove is the only brand of deodorant and soap that ive used since forever ive never switched brands because i have very sensitive skin" in 13 reviews
  • "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
  • "It works, it smells good but please read your labels ladies and try using deodorants without such bad ingredients, we only get one brain." in 9 reviews
Christina C.
Classic for a reason! I love the clean scent and how long lasting it is. I'm a sweaty gal haha and this really curbs the sweating and leaves me feeling dry. It also really moisturizes my underarms, plus the price is always a lot cheaper than other deodorants.
Sandra L.
i think that other brands may be better than dove at making deodorant, i stick to normally just shampoo and conditioner.  i guess it smells good i mean I've never held it up to my nose. does leave white marks on clothes cuz it's not a clear stick...
Pat A.
Saint Louis, MO
When I first saw the advertising for it I was a little apprehensive about it. I took a before picture of my underarm. I used it faithfully for a month and to my amazement I noticed the darkness under my arm was actually getting lighter. #number1fan!
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I use this every day but I can't give it five stars because it leaves a lot of white residue on my clothes if I am not careful. However I love that it lasts all day even if I am having an extra sweaty day.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like dove deodorant, I'll usually choose this first if there is a good sale vs my Choice brand. I feel like the smell is nice but I do also feel like if I am very active, I need a second application. The formula feels great on my skin.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I'm a big fan of dove deodorant I've used it for years, but I don't like the fact that it doesn't last long. They have a variety of scents that are amazing so that's also a plus.
Karen P.
Florida
Original, simple, necessary, fresh. Easy to find everywhere. It's the very first deodorant that I gave my kids to tried. No rash, no nothing, of course because they're kids it breaks into little pieces. Good price, more you get, less you pay.
Julie L.
I'm a big fan of dove products, especially this deodorant. From time to time I will break out with an under arm rash but the sensitive formula keeps it at bay. It's sensitive enough not to irritate my skin but strong enough to keep me dry
Joanna A.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the better invisible solid deodorants! You can wear pretty much anything and it doesn't leave white residue unless you cake it on too heavy. It also has a great scent.
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
For some reason, deodorant always smells awful on me. I like Dove because the scent is light so when it mixes with my scent, it's not overpowering. I also don't sweat as much with this deodorant so I would most likely repurchase!
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Does anyone know if Dove has an aluminum free deodorant? If they do I'd like to try it.
Vashti J.
Jonesboro, GA
Hi I have a 9 year old daughter and would like some advice if this deodorant is safe for her to start using ?