BY DOVE #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Original Solid goes beyond unbeatable protection.   Clinically proven to be the best deodorant for your underarm skin.  *Among leading female invisible solids. dove.com

• Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
  • I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for?...2 Answers
Dove® Original Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
  • "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
  • "dove is the only brand of deodorant and soap that ive used since forever ive never switched brands because i have very sensitive skin" in 13 reviews
  • "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
  • "It works, it smells good but please read your labels ladies and try using deodorants without such bad ingredients, we only get one brain." in 9 reviews
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR
I usually use clinical protection just because I tend to sweat a lot. But this is the deodorant that I carry around in my bag all the time. I like that it's solid so it's not as easy to get it on your clothes and it doesn't have an overwhelming scent, so if you reapply it, it won't be obvious that you just did. It also keeps me drier than most other powder deodorants I've tried.
Desireé C.
Cheraw, SC
I only started using this deodorant because it was popular on tv. I eventually bought it and it was more expensive than my normal deodorant. I used it and it didn't last very long at all. The only good thing about Dove deodorant is that it doesn't leave white stains.
Jessa B.
Oak Park, IL
Works really well. I tend to apply it twice a day but I probably don't need to unless it's been a high activity day. It goes on smooth and relatively clear. I trust the brand and it doesnt irritate my armpits. The only thing is that I wish it melted a little faster because I feel like I have to rub it on for a while before it starts to stick to my skin.
C C.
This is a decent deoderant. It is not my all time favorite but it does keep me dry. Some of the scents are not the best to me but it is a reliable deoderant that I use every now and then. I like to rotate deoderant brands and this is one that I do use.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert

They don't leave that nasty white stain on your armpit and you really do feel fresh for most of the day. Now they do advertise for 24 hours, I don't think they hold up for that long. I like to apply at least once or twice during the work day and then if I'm hiking I will maybe do up to three times to make sure I am odorless.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
Cannot go wrong with dove deodorant. This stuff is long lasting and easy to apply. I use it once a day and won't leave home with out it. It's a great price, I usually buy a two pack. I like all the scents I've tried so far.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great product! It is nice and creamy and does not leave a stain if you use it in moderation. Even if it does leave white streaks and imprint stains on to your clothes, the stains will rub off. The original clean and cucumber is my favorite.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this clean feeling after applying it. It smells clean and fresh. The downside is that is says invisible but it's really not. I get it on my clothes sometimes by accident and it rolls up in balls on arms. I wish it would last longer too.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Dove, you make great soaps and a fantastic deodorants, I love your spray but this is kept with me at all times in case it's needed. I love the softness of my skin, the protection and lasting power that this provides. Thanks for keeping me try and smelly free,
Gabby F.
Springfield, MO
I use this, and I like it but it doesn't say on all day so that's the downside. It only last not even all day I will go half a day and it be wore off. It's fairly cheep, and it's normally the only thing I use but Ima switch to something different.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Does anyone know if Dove has an aluminum free deodorant? If they do I'd like to try it.
Vashti J.
Jonesboro, GA
Hi I have a 9 year old daughter and would like some advice if this deodorant is safe for her to start using ?