BY DOVE #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Original Solid goes beyond unbeatable protection.   Clinically proven to be the best deodorant for your underarm skin.  *Among leading female invisible solids. dove.com

• Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
  • I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for?...2 Answers
Dove® Original Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
  • "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
  • "dove is the only brand of deodorant and soap that ive used since forever ive never switched brands because i have very sensitive skin" in 13 reviews
  • "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
  • "It works, it smells good but please read your labels ladies and try using deodorants without such bad ingredients, we only get one brain." in 9 reviews
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually love Dove's deodorants so I gave this one a shot as it's for sensitive skin. In that aspect, it is pretty effective. I havn't noticed any irritation, but it does not last 24 hours as it claims (for me at least).
I find that the lack of scent in this makes it less effective when it comes to oder protection. I do realize that they probably left out the scent to make it effective for sensitive skin, but I'll stick to the scented line.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
The Dove sensitive anti-perspirant deodorant is my new fave! It keeps my sensitive underarm skin from rash while the unscented formula keeps me headache free! It has a slight "feather like" smell as my husband says but only when you're applying it, after that you don't even know it's there. Also it doesn't seem to dry me out like others and actually seems somewhat moisturizing.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love Dove deodorant I like the clean scent and the long lasting enter perspirant I don't smell the sweat under my arms thankfully I like to buy the twin pack at work when it's on special usually I can get to Twin packs for $7 and it's one of my faves I rotate between dove and Secret and occasionally Suave I highly recommend cuz every girl needs a great deodorant right?!?! :)
Samantha A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I normally love dove products but their deodorant irritates my under arms. I end up itching them a few hours later because they feel dry and irritated. I've tired using other scents thinking that was the issue but some ingredient in their deodorant just doesn't mesh well with my skin.
Otherwise average deodorant.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Classic favorite. There are so many deodorants to choose from, but I am partial to Dove Invisible Solid - Clean Scent. The deodorant goes on super smooth and doesn't irritate my underarms. I like the clean scent because it reminds me of fresh laundry. (I don't want my pits to smell like fruity pebbles!) This deodorant doesn't stain my clothes and keeps me smelling pretty all day.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
I have used Dove ever since I can remember. I have tried a variety of different scents and styles of tge dove deodorant and always go back to the original clean 24hr protection. It last all day and keeps my dry when I need protection the most. I also layer up on the Dove Clinical protections during the hot summer days. I dont think I will ever switch brands.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Really great smelling deodorant that does a good job at stopping perspiration. I find that even through days of intense workout or sweating at all, this deodorant really holds up. It has a great fresh/clean smell that can mask any bad smells. This is definitely one of my favorite scents from Dove in their deodorant line.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I call this my "spoiling myself" deodorant. I only purchase this deodorant when I have the extra cash to spend for it. The smell is great, it lasts for over 12 hours in my opinion, and it doesn't leave any annoying white marks on your skin. I like using the different scented dove deodorants just because they're soft on your skin and they don't irritate. It's a well deserved product, hence why I spoil myself when I get it haha
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like Dove deo but I don't buy it because they don't have as many scent options and other brands have scents and formulas I prefer more. I think Dove is awesome though and like and appreciate their message for women and girls. I do think their deo is sensitive skin friendly and worth buying if you dig their scents that are currently available. I would probably start buying this brand if they had more fun scents.
Sydney C.
I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out under my arms from pretty much every kind of deodorant, even the scented Dove ones. The original clean scent is the only deodorant that does not bother my skin what so ever and prevents me from sweating. It is a fresh and clean smelling scent that is not overwhelming or irritating. I only have to apply it once and it usually lasts me all day, even through my work out.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Does anyone know if Dove has an aluminum free deodorant? If they do I'd like to try it.
Vashti J.
Jonesboro, GA
Hi I have a 9 year old daughter and would like some advice if this deodorant is safe for her to start using ?