The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
Dove® Original Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant
4.44 / 5 based on 1,887 Reviews
Dove Original Solid goes beyond unbeatable protection. Clinically proven to be the best deodorant for your underarm skin. *Among leading female invisible solids. dove.comsee more...
Top Questions See all 83 Q&A
- "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
- "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
- "dove is the only brand of deodorant and soap that ive used since forever ive never switched brands because i have very sensitive skin" in 13 reviews
- "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
- "It works, it smells good but please read your labels ladies and try using deodorants without such bad ingredients, we only get one brain." in 9 reviews
I've tried this deodorant before and liked it. It kept me dry and didn't mark my clothes. It's been a bit since I have tried it and will go grab another one to try again. I like mixing them up after finishing one.
Dove has kept me fresh for years and I wouldn't want it any other way. The scents are to die for and are distinct from all other products. If you have sensitive skin, no worries. They got one for sensitive skin too
Great deodorant and antiperspirant but I hate that they test on animals. It's easy to use. You can find it at any grocery. It's the best drug store brand. I like the original scent the best because it's not cloying.
I have never really liked Dove products. They are always powdery and have residue left behind. You can see the stuff after putting on a shirt by hitting it against your arm. I have gone all day not knowing before
I really liked dove and would use it all he time. I am only giving it 4 stars because I had to eventually change it because it wouldn't last all day. It was effective for a while though. The price is great also
I have been using Dove Deodorant since college and I absolutely love it. The scent is incredible and it leave my armpits silky smooth. Couldn't ask for a better deodorant!
Great product! I use it daily! I love the smell and it prevents me for perspiring! I usually put it on after my shower before going to bed and it last all night and all the next day! This is my to go to deodorant!
I only keep this deodorant in my Apartment. It goes on smoothly and lasts a really long time. I only need to put it on in the morning and I will be find all day compared to other deodorants I have used.
This is the only antiperspirant I found useful while pregnant. While pregnant my hormones were born normal often times I found myself covered in sweat and could smell a foul odor. Dove not only helped with the odor and wetness protection but didn't ruin or stain any of my shirts!
I love dove products and how affordable they are. It was a pretty good deodorant but it wore off after like one hour of working out. Maybe that's just because I do a lot of sports. I am overall satisfied with what I got because it was a $1 and you can't go wrong with that.
Q & A
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Does anyone know if Dove has an aluminum free deodorant? If they do I'd like to try it.
Hi I have a 9 year old daughter and would like some advice if this deodorant is safe for her to start using ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos