BY DOVE #11 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Original Solid goes beyond unbeatable protection.   Clinically proven to be the best deodorant for your underarm skin.  *Among leading female invisible solids. dove.com

• Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
  • I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for?...2 Answers
Reviews (1915)
  • "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
  • "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
  • "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
  • "Everytime I've bought a stick deodorant from Dove, the deodorant has broken off in the cap before I've even used it for a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product for others with easily irritated skin. " in 5 reviews
Veronika S.
This product doesn't dry out my armpits like some others do. The smell is also refreshing and lasts for a whole working day and longer. The only thing I find wrong with this deodorant is that you really have to scrub your armpits in the shower in order for it to come off otherwise your armpits feel tacky after the shower.
Caitlyn G.
['Charlotte', 'NC'], NC
I personally am not a fan of this deodorant. While it does have a clean smell, it does not last as long as some other products do throughout the day. I would not recommend this product to use long term. Overall, I was not very satisfied and would definitely use a different brand.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to deodorant. It goes on smooth and clean and lasts all day. Dove is a trusted brand in this home and has been for many years. They are an innovative company. This deodorant doesn't leave those pesky white marks and lasts all day even in my most stressful times.
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
I have used dove deodorant for years. I tried a couple of other brands but always end up going back to dove. My husband used mine for a few days because he ran out of his dude smelling one. Now he prefers this dove. No smell so it can be used for both men and women.
Alyssa M.
Rock Tavern, NY
I love the sensitive skin version of this. I have very sensitive underarms and this never once has irritated me. I do find it a bit difficult to fully remove, but overall it does a good job of keeping me smelling fresh and does not irritate me at all.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love Dove. I have really bad skin and Dove has always helped my skin. I usually use alot of Dove products, but I really love their deodorant. The smell is freaking awesome. It doesn't matter what scent you use. Lol I really don't have a favorite because I love all the different types do much. So it always easy picking it out when I am at the store. I love the fresh smell it has to it OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The smell is freaking amazing and its not to harsh on your skin.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Love the Dove Original Deodorant, it keeps working all day while I put it to the test. I perspire heavily when I am at work so it gives it a good workout.
This is a very affordable deodorant and it smells good too.
Mona N.
Love this deodorant! The smells is perfect, so fresh and clean. The product actually works well for me. Definitely long lasting as its on for 10+ hours. Affordable and lasts for quite some time!
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
I like how well this antiperspirant works for me, but my major downside to it is the white residue that it leaves behind. I've even tried the ones where it says "black dress approved," but yet it still leaves that residue behind and I have to try and rub it in to make sure that it isn't visible or gets onto any of my clothes.
Silvia S.
This used to be my favorite deodorant but now it seems like it doesn't work as well. I'm not sure if the formula was changed or if my body just adapted to it. I used to love it and it worked amazing but lately it seems to not be as good. I still love the scent but sad that it doesn't seems as good anymore.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Does anyone know if Dove has an aluminum free deodorant? If they do I'd like to try it.