BY DOVE #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Original Solid goes beyond unbeatable protection.   Clinically proven to be the best deodorant for your underarm skin.  *Among leading female invisible solids. dove.com

• Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
  • I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for?...2 Answers
Dove® Original Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
  • "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
  • "dove is the only brand of deodorant and soap that ive used since forever ive never switched brands because i have very sensitive skin" in 13 reviews
  • "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
  • "It works, it smells good but please read your labels ladies and try using deodorants without such bad ingredients, we only get one brain." in 9 reviews
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love Dove. I have really bad skin and Dove has always helped my skin. I usually use alot of Dove products, but I really love their deodorant. The smell is freaking awesome. It doesn't matter what scent you use. Lol I really don't have a favorite because I love all the different types do much. So it always easy picking it out when I am at the store. I love the fresh smell it has to it OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The smell is freaking amazing and its not to harsh on your skin.
Mona N.
Love this deodorant! The smells is perfect, so fresh and clean. The product actually works well for me. Definitely long lasting as its on for 10+ hours. Affordable and lasts for quite some time!
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
I like how well this antiperspirant works for me, but my major downside to it is the white residue that it leaves behind. I've even tried the ones where it says "black dress approved," but yet it still leaves that residue behind and I have to try and rub it in to make sure that it isn't visible or gets onto any of my clothes.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
I sweat a lot and went through a ton of deodorant but always went back to Dove. They have the best smelling and lasting deodorant that isn't expensive and can be bought at any local drugstore. I love that it keeps me smelling good and doesn't break out my armpits. My favorite is the powder.
Erin H.
I hate Dove, when I put it on it turns into little balls in my arm pits, it turns my shirts white & when I try to wash it off in the shower it doesn't come off & when I try to shave it clogs up my razor. I've been buying dove for a few months & I'm over it, not buying again.
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
My go-to deodorant. It's long lasting and you can get a pack for really cheap with a Costco membership. The individual sticks last for months too, so you end up not wasting a lot of money. Love the smell too :) Super neutral and not overpowering.
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
I love this it always leaves a good clean feeling. Rubs on really smooth and the smell is refreshing.... I use it twice a day lasts a good while. It's my go to deodarant, instantly leaves a smooth arm pit. I would recommend this anytime it's great!!
Addie B.
I really don't like this deodorant. I've been using a dove deodorant for years, but they recently changed the formula and I hate it. It irritates my arm pits and doesn't come off in the shower. I will not be purchasing this again.
Leah B.
This deodorant is strong and lasts all day long! I enjoy it thoroughly! It leaves some residue but sure works wonders and is affordable! It can be bought at many department stores and is what we use every day! It’s a must buy
Sum W.
This is my go-to deodorant because it doubles as an antiperspirant, so I'm not only smelling good, but I also don't have pit stains. It smells very nice and never irritates my skin. I would recommend this deodorant.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Does anyone know if Dove has an aluminum free deodorant? If they do I'd like to try it.
Vashti J.
Jonesboro, GA
Hi I have a 9 year old daughter and would like some advice if this deodorant is safe for her to start using ?