BY DOVE #16 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Original Solid goes beyond unbeatable protection.   Clinically proven to be the best deodorant for your underarm skin.  *Among leading female invisible solids. dove.com

• Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for peo...12 Answers
  • I have had some drawbacks with this brand, especially in deodoran...1 Answers
  • I tend to be away from home all day? How long will this work for?...2 Answers
Dove® Original Clean Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "The best part is, for me, it doesn't leave any white residue on my shirts like others have and it smells great and lasts long." in 17 reviews
  • "The dove formula is soft and creamy, which can leave some white mark stains on clothes, but when you rub clothes together on the stain, it can be removed so no big deal." in 15 reviews
  • "dove is the only brand of deodorant and soap that ive used since forever ive never switched brands because i have very sensitive skin" in 13 reviews
  • "The only antiperspirant I wear, it doesn't break my armpits out, which I have a problem with... leaves them smooth and smelling fresh." in 10 reviews
  • "It works, it smells good but please read your labels ladies and try using deodorants without such bad ingredients, we only get one brain." in 9 reviews
Christian D.
Christian D.
El Paso, TX
A clean scent who works for anyone honestly I struggle a little bit with my underarm areas you know sometimes I sweat a lot but after using these products I've since become a faithful user of dog after using it so many times that I only became Fayetteville on it you know it's odd because I didn't think that I would actually find a product that I would fall in love with like this would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has problems sweating or with odour
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I hardly think about my deodorant -- that means it's doing its job just right! This deodorant has a pleasant, fresh smell that is not overbearing. It applies cleanly without leaving marks on my clothing. And, most importantly, it keeps me from smelling when I sweat!

My only complaint is that I wish this product had more natural ingredients. Hard to come by in a reasonably priced deodorant, but a girl can dream!
Siddhi S.
Siddhi S.
I really love this deodorant, and it's basically my go to product to feel refreshed and clean. A little of this product goes a long way. I find that the scent lasts all day, even when you're doing a sweaty activity or sport. The only downside is that the product leaves a bit of a white residue because it does not go on clear. But it smells great, leaves me feeling refreshed, and lasts all day!
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Clinton, MD
This is my absolute favorite anti-perspirant! I have used this product for years without having to switch to another product due to the product no longer working! It remains as effective today as it was 10 years ago! This doesn't stain clothing or clump like other anti-perspirants/deodorants. This is a product I will continue to use as the old saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like Dove's invisible solid deodorant sticks. It actually does go on clear, even if you pile it on. It feels pretty light and airy too. I do notice a little bit of lingering wetness feeling though, so I think it works better as a deodorant than as an anti-perspirant. They also come in nice scents, although some of them are much too flowery for my taste and give me a headache.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
The Dove sensitive anti-perspirant deodorant is my new fave! It keeps my sensitive underarm skin from rash while the unscented formula keeps me headache free! It has a slight "feather like" smell as my husband says but only when you're applying it, after that you don't even know it's there. Also it doesn't seem to dry me out like others and actually seems somewhat moisturizing.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Scottsdale, AZ
As far as roll on deodorants go, this is by far my favourite.

I have horrendously dry skin just about everywhere and this feels so creamy and moisturising as opposed to other brands I have tried that just dry me out even more.

This deodorant is definitely invisible which is a relief because other Dove roll on deodorants I have tried have not been.

All in all, I would recommend.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I have always gotten terrible underarm razor burn and bumps. I have very pale skin and dark hair so I have to shave everyday or the hairs are easy to see. With the shaving issues I was having while using other deodorant/antiperspirants I couldn't wear short sleeves or tank tops. I haven't had an issue since switch to dove antiperspirant. It has saved my underarm skin.
Tawny F.
Tawny F.
I've used this for about 10 years! I like the fact that it didn't rub off in my clothes it's and inexpensive. It smells clean and works well. However in the summer when I workout I don't think it works that we'll if you sweat a lot, you don't then don't worry. During the summer I purchased the Dove Advance and that one work very well but it's also double the cost.
Lindsay  P.
Lindsay P.
Columbus, IN
I've always trusted dove for gentle soap on sensitive skin. They didn't fail me trusting them for deodorant as well. This goes on smooth, dry, and has a pleasant scent. I've tried several scents and styles and all have worked for 24-48 hours with one application. I've never had itching or irritation like some other brands has caused. Great from tweens to adults!
Heather C.
Heather C.
If you switched to Dove, what brand did you switch over from? I am a Secret convert!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
Is this product as effective compared to other deodorants for people that perspire a lot?
Jhocely Z.
Jhocely Z.
Product leaves no residue on the skin?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
What is your favourite dove product
Vashti J.
Vashti J.
Jonesboro, GA
Hi I have a 9 year old daughter and would like some advice if this deodorant is safe for her to start using ?