BY DOVE

The Unique Dove 1/4 Moisturising Cream Formula Leaves Underarms Smooth & SoftEnjoy A Cool, Refreshing Application That Provides 24-48 Hour ProtectionCombines Pure Silk Extracts With A Beautiful Fragrance see more...

Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Long lasting, perfect for anyone who ( like me ) suffers from excessive sweating😔 This is my second favorite deodorant, as it doesn't control sweating, or odor for quite as long or as well as it's competitor does. However, it still works better than 97% of the other deodorants I have tried.
Magdalena R.
Gilbert , AZ
Purchased at: Target
I love love this Dove Original Anti Perspirant Deodorant!!!! It works great and it has amazing smell !!! Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray 150ml 24-48 Hr Protection (Pack 1)
Kristen R.
I recently switched to this product, and so far I have been satisfied. The scent is nice, and it does not leave white residue on my clothes. It does seem to curb sweating a bit, although I do find myself still experiencing some. However, the fragrance/formula does a good job of fighting any odor.