BY DOVE

About This Item

Disclaimer: While We Aim To Provide Accurate Product Information, It Is Provided By Manufacturers, Suppliers And Others, And Has Not Been Verified By Us. See Our Disclaimer.
In The Winter, Hair Can Easily Become Staticky, Dry, And Brittle Due To The Cold Weather. Dove Winter Therapy Conditioner Is A Daily Conditioner That Is Specially Formulated To Help Protect Hair From Harsh Winter Weather Conditions. This Conditioner Is Part Of Dove Nutritive Solutions, A Unique Range Of Hair Care Products That Offer Both Instant Repair And Progressive Nourishment, So Your Hair Gets Healthier Over Time. Dove Winter Therapy Shampoo And Conditioner, Enriched With Omega 3 Oil, Contain A Unique Moisture-boosting Complex To Lock Moisture Deep Inside Each Strand Of Hair. Use This Nourishing System During The Winter To Help Protect Against Static And Dryness Caused By Winter Weather Conditions, Leaving Hair Soft, Smooth And Beautiful. How To Use: After Shampooing, Work Dove Winter Therapy Conditioner Between Your Hands And Then Apply To Wet Hair, Smoothing It In From Mid-shaft To Ends. Make Sure Every Strand Is Covered By Combing It Through With Your Fingers And Then Rinse It Out Thoroughly. This Nourishing Conditioner Is Suitable For Daily Use. For Best Results Use With Dove Winter Therapy Shampoo For Softer, Smoother Hair. Dove Dry Hair Winter Therapy Conditioner:
Nourishes And Protects Hair Against Dry Winter Weather

• Specially Formulated For Winter Weather Conditions
  • Helps Protect Against Static And Dryness
  • Formulated With Omega 3 Oil
  • Gives You Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Hair With Every Use
  • Suitable For Daily Use

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Trehalose, Disodium Edta, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
It’s not high in price it’s very rich but doesn’t quit hot the target I had to use large amounts to detangle as I was running my fingers through my hair I didn’t notice any repair to my hair I did have to wash more often to be able to condition more because my hair was drying out quicker than normal
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
My scalp has become very dry since having my child, so I’ve been trying to search for a good shampoo/ conditioner combo to help fix this problem. So far Dove has worked well for the most part, but I don’t know that I like it enough to purchase again.
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
The smell is very nice. I feel like the consistency makes me use more than I would like to from the bottle. It definitely hydrates my hair and makes it clean and chunky. I would buy again but I think I’ll try some other shampoos first
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I overall just love Dove brand for hair. It always leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. I don’t have to worry about build up either. It helps my hair maintain a nice clean sleek look without residue and build up.
Sierra R.
Cleveland, OH
This brand makes overall great products. My hair is very fine and only works well with certain products and this product was quite gentle and did exactly what it said it would do. I feel as if this is a great product especially when considering price
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
I use both this and the shampoo , it's my fav!!! The smell, the way it makes my hair feel I'm never disappointed ! I also get complaints on how amazing my hair smells so that's a plus . I would definitely recommend and it's super affordable
L C.
Seatac, WA
I LOVE the scent of dove. It doesn't matter if it's for hair or skin, dove is the best. When I first got it I couldn't remember if I liked the conditioner so I was skeptical but it is good. I can use it and still comb my hair without it getting all tangled after I rinse it out. That's how I know if it's a good conditioner or not. If I use it and rinse and can't comb my hair, you won't be getting a good review from me. Like I said, this smells great and is a good value, especially if purchasing at Costco.
Erin H.
Burney, CA
I love this Conditioner. It helps keep my hair feeling soft and manageable. I bought this product at Walmart and it is very inexpensive.. I have color treated hair and it keeps it moisturized. I will be repurchasing this product!
Amanda S.
El Paso
This is the holy grail Shampoo/ Conditioner for me! It's the only kind that makes my hair fell clean. The packaging is really simple which I like. It's only $6 for a bottle, and smells perfect! Definitely buy again!
Rosa R.
Dove products are the best in care and repair of hair, leaves hair soft and moisturized, controls the friz and gives a spectacular brightness apart from having a very affordable price