BY DOVE

About This Item

Disclaimer: While We Aim To Provide Accurate Product Information, It Is Provided By Manufacturers, Suppliers And Others, And Has Not Been Verified By Us. See Our Disclaimer.
In The Winter, Hair Can Easily Become Staticky, Dry, And Brittle Due To The Cold Weather. Dove Winter Therapy Conditioner Is A Daily Conditioner That Is Specially Formulated To Help Protect Hair From Harsh Winter Weather Conditions. This Conditioner Is Part Of Dove Nutritive Solutions, A Unique Range Of Hair Care Products That Offer Both Instant Repair And Progressive Nourishment, So Your Hair Gets Healthier Over Time. Dove Winter Therapy Shampoo And Conditioner, Enriched With Omega 3 Oil, Contain A Unique Moisture-boosting Complex To Lock Moisture Deep Inside Each Strand Of Hair. Use This Nourishing System During The Winter To Help Protect Against Static And Dryness Caused By Winter Weather Conditions, Leaving Hair Soft, Smooth And Beautiful. How To Use: After Shampooing, Work Dove Winter Therapy Conditioner Between Your Hands And Then Apply To Wet Hair, Smoothing It In From Mid-shaft To Ends. Make Sure Every Strand Is Covered By Combing It Through With Your Fingers And Then Rinse It Out Thoroughly. This Nourishing Conditioner Is Suitable For Daily Use. For Best Results Use With Dove Winter Therapy Shampoo For Softer, Smoother Hair. Dove Dry Hair Winter Therapy Conditioner:
Nourishes And Protects Hair Against Dry Winter Weather

• Specially Formulated For Winter Weather Conditions
  • Helps Protect Against Static And Dryness
  • Formulated With Omega 3 Oil
  • Gives You Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Hair With Every Use
  • Suitable For Daily Use

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Trehalose, Disodium Edta, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

shaina p.
I absolutely love dove conditioner! I have tried a few different types but they all seem to be great. I have hair that is a medium thickness and gets knotty very quickly and often. This conditioner always makes it easier to brush them out and look super healthy afterwards.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I have used Dove hair products and body products for a very long long time! It helps absorb any access oils in my hair and makes it so soft and smells amazing! The price is great too
Nancy M.
Orlando
I use this conditioner to save my hair after rough weather conditions. I love the way my hair feels after! So soft and smooth, it feels so healthy and the conditioner is not that much money
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
My scalp has become very dry since having my child, so I’ve been trying to search for a good shampoo/ conditioner combo to help fix this problem. So far Dove has worked well for the most part, but I don’t know that I like it enough to purchase again.
Ellie C.
My hair gets dry at winter season and I have been in search for a conditioner that helps my hair. This can be used by dry and oily scalp during winter. Great for colored treated hair. I am satisfoed with this. I only use it at winter.
Jenny M.
Gastonia , NC
In the winter my hair looks so dull and dry. I love how this conditioner brings it back to life. It'll replenish your hair and for the price you can't beat that.
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
The smell is very nice. I feel like the consistency makes me use more than I would like to from the bottle. It definitely hydrates my hair and makes it clean and chunky. I would buy again but I think I’ll try some other shampoos first
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I overall just love Dove brand for hair. It always leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. I don’t have to worry about build up either. It helps my hair maintain a nice clean sleek look without residue and build up.
Mercedes (.
Not this product but i use the coconut and green apple version and it makes my hair smell so god nd its so soft. But the only negative is, theres chemicals in the product that overtime made my hair dry.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
All I use is Dove shampoo I love it this winter therapy is good for dry scalp it’s really refreshing and it leaves your hair so soft. Good for dry scalp doesn’t leave you oily at all. Very satisfied 😊