Dove Nutritive Solutions Summer Protect Shampoo 20.4 fl oz. Bottle uploaded by Kelly U.

BY DOVE

Nourishing system to help make hair smooth, vibrant, and protected against summer frizz. see more...

Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this brand to restore my hair it works great it is a little expensive but you will get results fast and you will see the difference in the first wash.
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually, shampoo is drying and sometimes can wash out some hair coloring, this one isn't so bad. Even though this isn't a color protector shampoo, my firetruck red died hair only runs a bit in the shower when washing my hair, but it's just a very pale pink liquid running down the drain, unlike when I've used other shampoos that completely strip the color off my hair. This also left my hair clean and wasn't so drying.
Red T.
Orlando
    Dove has a great product that they invented that's how when I look at the bottle that's how I feel is really soft in it doesn't compare to another shampoo it has a nice seat in this long lasting last all day long I will buy this product again you don't have to remove use a lot of it
Cara D.
Manville, RI
I am addicted to this product! My hair is unusually dry all year long, and worse in the winter but all of the swimming and sun usually dries it out pretty bad during the summer. I use the shampoo and conditioner every few weeks to make sure I'm adding a little moisture back into my hair.
Latavia H.
It's okay and it's kind of expensive for that bottle and yes it has a nice scent but very many and yes it's long lasting and it's best for dry scalp it didn't leave an oily feel it's very soft and it concern texture and a little bit satisfying but it smelled really good
Jessica C.
Not a fan due to chemicals only reason i used this is because i had no other choice for 4a hair it felt stripped i had to deep condition after using this my hair looked so flakey and even wet it looked dry not a fan
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging in this and I must admit that it leaves my hair with a great gorgeous sheen. Often I find these products leave my hair greasy. However, I do not have an issue with this productS very gorgeous
Juju D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to shampoo. It makes my hair feel so healthy and smell so nice. Even the next day everyone thinks I showered 5 minutes ago! It helps keep my curls nice even though it is not specifically for that. Love it
Libby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't survive without this amazing product! It's one of my favorites compared to others. I love it! It goes on so smooth and lathers up quickly. The scent is amazing and last a long time considering. I would totally buy this product again!
autumn h.
I really like this shampoo the only thing is it makes my scalp kind of dry but it still lathers nicely and smells very good i really like dove  this is a really god price for what you are getting it bubbles very nicely i would buy again in the future for sure!!