BY DOVE

About This Item

Disclaimer: While We Aim To Provide Accurate Product Information, It Is Provided By Manufacturers, Suppliers And Others, And Has Not Been Verified By Us. See Our Disclaimer.
In The Summer, Hair Can Easily Become Frizzy, Rough, And Unmanagable Due To The Hot, Humid Weather. Dove Summer Protect Conditioner Is A Daily Conditioner That Is Specially Formulated To Help Protect Hair From Humid Summer Weather Conditions. This Healing Conditioner Is Part Of Dove Nutritive Solutions, A Unique Range Of Hair Care Products That Offer Both Instant Repair And Progressive Nourishment, So Your Hair Gets Healthier Over Time. Dove Summer Protect Shampoo And Conditioner, With Uv Complex, Contain A Powerful Moisture-boosting Complex To Fortify Each Hair Strand. Use This Nourishing System To Help Protect Against Summer Frizz, Breakage, And Roughness, Leaving Your Hair Soft, Smooth, And Beautiful. How To Use: After Shampooing, Work Dove Summer Protect Conditioner Between Your Hands And Then Apply To Wet Hair, Smoothing It In From Mid-shaft To Ends. Make Sure Every Strand Is Covered By Combing It Through With Your Fingers And Then Rinse It Out Straight Away Thoroughly. This Nourishing Conditioner Is Suitable For Daily Use. For Best Results Use With Dove Summer Protect Shampoo For Softer, Smoother Hair. Dove Nutritive Solutions Summer Protect Conditioner, 20.4 Oz:

• Nourishes And Protects Hair Against Humid Summer Weather
  • Specially Formulated For Humid Weather Conditions
  • Helps Protect Against Frizz, Roughness And Breakage
  • Formulated With Uv Complex
  • Gives You Soft, Smooth, Beautiful Hair With Every Use
  • Suitable For Daily Use

Vicki M.
Inverness , FL
Dove makes great shampoo and conditioner products that leave your hair feeling light and clean. I have to wash my hair daily so it’s not oily and the dove products keep my hair looking great all day without over drying or making it oily.
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
Didn’t have a lot of time to test this out, but from my experience Dove is a good brand for conditioner. It is thick conditioner and really felt like my hair was absorbing the moisture. Leaves your hair a little heavy.
trina q.
Fresno , CA
Great price , love this brand. The conditioner is awesome a little
Goes a long way. One of the best
Ava A.
Wixom, MI
Works beautifully and leaves my hair smelling great! I really like it. I’d say 7/10 all in all.
Eliana F.
It’s ok. Good price, easy to find at any store and does it’s work. Definitely not my favorite
Chelsea G.
Cambridge, Sawston
This conditioner is a good one to buy very affordable smells great leaves your hair silky soft and it makes my coloured hair more vivid it’s good for all types of scalps I have a dry and it’s perfect I am very satisfied
Kayla A.
For me Dove does the job at keeping moisture and not making my hair feel dry after a wash. It’s not the best but for a drugstore product/price it’s worth.
Andrea L.
Panamá
I srsly think it did nothing for my hair. It is just an okay for me. There are so many great option out there.
María Gabriela M.
One of my favorites from the drugstore, this dove conditioner makes my hair so smooth, I love it.