Dove Nutritive Solutions Shampoo Purify & Strengthen 20.4 oz uploaded by Amber S.

BY DOVE

At Dove, we are dedicated to providing superior hair nourishment solutions for healthy hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results, you need real care that works hard each time you use it from your hair products. That is why we created Dove Purify and Strengthen Shampoo with 2-way care, to give you both instant and long-term results. So over time your hair gets better and better. The environment can be harsh on your hair. Every day, hair is vulnerable to damage that can weaken it, leaving it looking and feeling dry, dull, and rough. New Dove Purify and Strengthen Shampoo is a new hair shampoo designed to gently cleanse your hair and help to shield hair from environmental damage. Infused with essence of lotus, this fortifying shampoo helps to gently remove damaging build up, purifying hair and helping to replenish essential nutrients. While youll notice great results from the very first use, Dove Purify and Strengthen Shampoo is also designed to help improve your hairs condition wash after wash. This purifying shampoo helps to boost your hairs strength and make it resilient to damage, every day. How to use: Apply this Dove hair shampoo to wet hair, lather, and rinse. For the best results, use as a daily shampoo in combination with the Purify and Strengthen Dove conditioner. This Dove shampoo and conditioner range makes a great combo. see more...

Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
LOVE!! i have tried soooo many different shampoos & conditioners but this is definitely my favorite. My hair is so much more hydrated than before and it gives it life/volume. It also leaves it so soft and untangled. If you haven’t already tried it I recommend that you do! Unilever Dove Nutritive Solutions Conditioner Cool Moisture 25.4 oz
Rachel B.
Philadelphia, PA
To be honest, I was confused by how good this product and the matching conditioner were. I have tried Dove hair products before and never noticed any difference in my hair. However after trying these, my hair was immediately softer and felt fuller and gave me that beautiful "I was just at the hairdresser" look.  My hair issues are: dull, dry, and thin. All of these issues are much improved after just the first use. My hair does not respond this well to any product and I've tried a bunch. I would 100% recommend!
Abbie W.
Canton, TX
We use mostly all Dove bath/shower products in our home. I’ve searched for years for the best shampoo for my hair and this is it! It makes my hair extremely smooth and extra shiny. I have naturally oily hair and it doesn’t get too greasy with this. The smell is mild, which I also love. I’d recommend this product to all of my friends and family.
Amber S.
Abingdon
I love Dove products but get tired of scents easily so when my last Dove shampoo ran out I wanted to try something new. This shampoo is a great everyday shampoo without all the extra. Out had a nice light fresh scent. Would defiantly buy again.
monique v.
Los Angeles
Been using this for the past 2 months, & so many people have asked me my hair looks longer and healthier ( i have green dyed hair ) and the smell is amazing, it last on my hair. I would definitely buy again but i want to give other dove shampoos a try
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Love this shampoo! Not surprised since I tend to love all of Dove’s products, but I really have been enjoying this particular line. My husband also really likes the smell of it. It does smell great. Dove is usually decently priced, so it’s a good value.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I was looking for a great smells my shampoo that would leave my hair bouncy since I have fine hair and this is the one for you!!!! I love how clean it leaves my hair but not dry. And smells good! I got mine at Walmart
Kendra H.
Springfield
I love using this shampoo after I’ve styled my hair! It does a great job of getting rid of all of the left over product and gunk that could be lingering in your hair!
jessica f.
Los Angeles
I been trying to find a shampoo we're I feel is my favorite shampoo but I couldn't find one until I tried this my hair feels so soft and healthy after this shampoo
Manda B.
Good product!
Would purchase again!
Decent price.
I would recommend to family and friends.