BY DOVE

• Moisturizing conditioner for dry hair
  • Uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps lock in moisture without weighing hair down
  • Formulated with Nutritive Serum
  • Gives you soft, smooth, beautiful hair with every use

Dove Nutritive Solutions Revival Conditioner
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great quality for a great price and they also promote embracing beauty for young women. " in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
My family buys this pump conditioner from Costco and it’s great. Makes my hair silky smooth and nicely conditioned. The pump is super convenient and lasts for months! My only complaint is that when the conditioner is running low, the pump stops working even though there is a good amount of product left.
Karina T.
Brossard, QC
This conditioner has a great scent and worked wonderfully. It nourished my hair without weighing it down or leaving any residues. It also makes my hair clean and soft.

Considering all those facts, I would certainly recommend this product.
Gina V.
Elizabeth , NJ
The conditioner works great and I️ have dry scalp depending on cold weather and it helps my scalp perfectly fine and I️ would use it with color treated hair. It’s better on colored hair than the shampoo cause obviously it will wash the color out faster.
Whitney R.
This product kept my hair smooth and hydrated the whole time I used it. The smell stays with your hair for a few days for those who dont wash their hair every day.
Camryn O.
draper
I love his conditioner!! It makes my hair so soft and I love the texture of my hair after I use this. I always use this conditioner and it is my all time favorite because I love everything about it their is nothing bad about it.
Demi C.
Campobello, SC
There is NO better shampoo and conditioner set than Dove!! It smells amazing and it leaves my hair feeling soooooo soft!! Occasionally I will try something new, just because I get bored, but I always come back to Dove!! It really is a great product!!
le c.
go get yourself the best soap on the market from the best company on the market that is dove great scent great long lasting odor protection very effective very smooth very crisp feeling when applied generously may cause happiness very satisfied
Briz A.
Aside from the scent being absolutely amazing, the quality of this conditioner is truly great because after the first 3 washes I saw the revitalization in my hair. I don't dye my hair very often but I do apply a lot of heat to it and this truly works.
Shelly C.
The strength and smooth texture of my hair says it all! I love how good it smells too. Very affordable, makes my hair feel clean and my scalp feel healed. I highly recommend using this conditioner for all hair types.
Ari G.
medford, OR
I absolutely love dove hair products, they are the best in their kind because of the high quality smoothness repair and smell. I always buy at Walmart along with the shampoo and my hair loves it so i highly recommend

back