BY DOVE

• Moisturizing conditioner for dry hair
  • Uplifting pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps lock in moisture without weighing hair down
  • Formulated with Nutritive Serum
  • Gives you soft, smooth, beautiful hair with every use

• "It smells amazing, leaves hair smelling good and soft." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, has a lasting scent and feel, and leaves your hair soft, shiny, and silky." in 1 review
  • "It works amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I use this conditioner currently and I like it however I do think the smell is a little weird I don't think it smells like it says it should and it is very strong but conditioner works well !" in 1 review
  • "Great for damaged and dry hair really good for split ends gives the hair body shine and great mouisterizer" in 1 review
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
My family buys this pump conditioner from Costco and it’s great. Makes my hair silky smooth and nicely conditioned. The pump is super convenient and lasts for months! My only complaint is that when the conditioner is running low, the pump stops working even though there is a good amount of product left.
Gina P.
Elizabeth , NJ
The conditioner works great and I️ have dry scalp depending on cold weather and it helps my scalp perfectly fine and I️ would use it with color treated hair. It’s better on colored hair than the shampoo cause obviously it will wash the color out faster.
Minerva C.
Leaves my hair silky smooth without any tangles and smelling good. You get a lot of product for what you pay and it's inexpensive. The only conditioner I've used that works on my wavy hair and sensitive skin.
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
This product has helped my hair, that has been dyed TONS of times. I have struggled with dry dead hair, but not only are the results great, it smells great and the price makes it all worth it. I love it!!
Briz A.
Aside from the scent being absolutely amazing, the quality of this conditioner is truly great because after the first 3 washes I saw the revitalization in my hair. I don't dye my hair very often but I do apply a lot of heat to it and this truly works.
Camryn O.
draper
I love his conditioner!! It makes my hair so soft and I love the texture of my hair after I use this. I always use this conditioner and it is my all time favorite because I love everything about it their is nothing bad about it.
Ari G.
Medford,or
I absolutely love dove hair products, they are the best in their kind because of the high quality smoothness repair and smell. I always buy at Walmart along with the shampoo and my hair loves it so i highly recommend
Shelly C.
The strength and smooth texture of my hair says it all! I love how good it smells too. Very affordable, makes my hair feel clean and my scalp feel healed. I highly recommend using this conditioner for all hair types.
Lauren L.
Carrollton , GA
This a a good one! I use this on a daily basis and it is really helping my hair! I deal with tangles, dried out hair from coloring and this has really helped bring my hair back to life. Will continue to use this, especially for the price!
Monica G.
My go to conditioner! I buy them from Costco and always have back ups at hand. This works great in leaving your hair feeling clean and smooth. The pump is very convenient especially because of its size and the sent of the product is pleasant. I continue to repurchase and would recommend to others.