BY DOVE

At Dove, we are dedicated to providing superior nourishment solutions for hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results, you need real care that works hard each time you use it. Every time you use it, your hair is soft, smooth and beautiful. see more...

Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
The smell of this shampoo is terrible.  It is just the worst, I wish I had smelled it before I had purchased it but I was in a hurry and now I am paying the price.  It smells like an old lady's perfume and I can;t stand it.  Will not be using it again, I hope I can find someone to give this to.
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
This made my hair smell sooo good! Only downside is that it felt like my hair was heavier than it should be...it laid a little more flat, no volume so I had to switch out :(. But other than that it's a great product for maybe normal to dry hair.
Shin Yi C.
I've gone through multiple of these along with the conditioner and they work so well. It's similar to the organix argan oil shampoo in terms of scent. It bubbles up pretty quickly and leaves your hair smelling nice for days.
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Camila B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this shampoo. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! Its great when your hair is starting to get really greasy! I live in the desert so my hair doesn't get greasy very fast, but when it does i love using this product!
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I like this Dove Shampoo, it does not really make my hair shine,however it cleans really good without stripping my hair of nutrients. It smells great and I can go a few days between shampoos when I use this.
Bridget W.
Fayette
One of my favorite... I recommend this to all my girl friends when they mention how long my hair is ! It's basically my go to shampoo... great products and great prices ! I love them all honestl
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
if you have dry hair this a great shampoo! its EXTREMELY moisturizing and leaves your have super silky and shiny. You can find it at any grocery or drugstore at a super affordable price! It gives you high end results for not a high end price tag.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
You would think this product would work well because of its brand name and I actually love the brand of like their body soaps with this hair product is not great leaves your hair feeling heavy and it actually causes a bit of dandruff if used excessively
EJ C.
Prt Jefferson, NY
This helped tremendously with my daughters hair chlorine build up over the summer. Squeaky clean without full on drying. Smells amazing and left her hair soft.