BY DOVE

At Dove, we are dedicated to providing superior nourishment solutions for hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results, you need real care that works hard each time you use it. Every time you use it, your hair is soft, smooth and beautiful. see more...

Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I can no longer find it at my local Wal-Mart. It left my hair feeling thicker, more hydrated, shinier, and I did not need to wash my hair as often. I will be searching local stores for this. I tried the hydrating one with the blue at the top, but it does not compare. Right now, I decided to try a keratin infused shampoo by Suave Professionals, but it is nowhere near as good.
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this product and it is good. One of my favorites when it comes to smelling, but is doesn’t leave my hair as smooth as the coconut version Dove Beauty Pure Care Dry Oil for Dull Dry Hair Shampoo
Roopa R.
Absolutely love this shampoo, my husband and I love the smell. This shampoo makes the hair softer and visibly shiny....
I like the fact that it actually makes a difference in my hair and it's not just placebo effect.
I'd strongly recommend this product
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
The smell of this shampoo is terrible.  It is just the worst, I wish I had smelled it before I had purchased it but I was in a hurry and now I am paying the price.  It smells like an old lady's perfume and I can;t stand it.  Will not be using it again, I hope I can find someone to give this to.
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
if you have dry hair this a great shampoo! its EXTREMELY moisturizing and leaves your have super silky and shiny. You can find it at any grocery or drugstore at a super affordable price! It gives you high end results for not a high end price tag.
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
This made my hair smell sooo good! Only downside is that it felt like my hair was heavier than it should be...it laid a little more flat, no volume so I had to switch out :(. But other than that it's a great product for maybe normal to dry hair.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
You would think this product would work well because of its brand name and I actually love the brand of like their body soaps with this hair product is not great leaves your hair feeling heavy and it actually causes a bit of dandruff if used excessively
Shin Yi C.
I've gone through multiple of these along with the conditioner and they work so well. It's similar to the organix argan oil shampoo in terms of scent. It bubbles up pretty quickly and leaves your hair smelling nice for days.
Laura C.
St Petersburg , FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Camila B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this shampoo. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! Its great when your hair is starting to get really greasy! I live in the desert so my hair doesn't get greasy very fast, but when it does i love using this product!