Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Shampoo uploaded by Amanda L.Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Shampoo uploaded by YENISEY H.

BY DOVE

At Dove, we are dedicated to providing superior nourishment solutions for hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results, you need real care that works hard each time you use it. Every time you use it, you hair is soft, smooth and beautiful.

• I would like to know... Does this product smell good? 4 Answers
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
Verified Purchase
Dove has been one of my go-to brands and based on a recommendation from a dermatologist. I have very sensitive skin especially with detergents and soaps. Dove has always been ok for me to use but for some reason my scalp did not take well to this formula.
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
Dove is by far my favorite hair care brand. I don’t like using anything else. My hair never felt softer using this shampoo and conditioner. You don’t have to use much to get a good lather, and your hair looks and feels fresh days after your shower.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Karina T.
Brossard, QC
I love Dove products and received this Shampoo for testing purposes, in exchange for my unbiased opinion about it
I used this shampoo for over a week and can attest that it cleaned and hydrated my hair very well, leaving it soft and shiny. It also has a subtle and nice scent, which I loved it.Overall, I can certify that it is a good and effective product that I would recommend.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I recommend buying dove peach if you are like me and love love love the smell of peaches! It makes your hair so soft and manageable. It costs a little more but it's so worth it. Just try it!
Erin Z.
Dallas
I love the smell of this shampoo scent! However, the girl that colors my hair warned me about the small amounts of residue this leaves behind. My hair feels/looks great, but there is a but of gunk built up after combing through it thoroughly. This is great if you're on a budget, but I don't think it's a long-term solution for the healthiest of hair.
Luna B.
Riverside
I have a love hate relationship with my hair almost all the time but this shampoo makes the hate part a bit less. It isn’t super revolutionary or anything but it does get the job done. I’ve used dove for as long as I remember because of the large shampoo sizes. Regardless, I still go through half of the bottle for one wash.
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
I used this along with the dove conditioner. It made my hair smooth and silky but again I started getting dandruff because this wasn't cleaning scalp. I used to massages my scalp while shampooing but still problem persists.
Ana C.
Rockville
Good product. It met my expectations and really surprised me. I love beauty and body care so I'm always looking for new products that can meet my needs. I recommend it and would certainly buy again. It feels great
Jessica s.
Wichita
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve heard lots of good things about this and I finally got to try it a couple weeks ago and I have to say I’m really loving it. I have dandruff and after using this for a week I’ve noticed less dandruff!
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
I would like to know... Does this product smell good?