Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Conditioner

At Dove, we are dedicated to providing superior nourishment solutions for hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results, you need real care that works hard each time you use it. Every time you use it, you hair is soft, smooth and beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Conditioner!
This is my favorite conditioner hands down. Keeps my hair from getting all tangled and turning into hay. I love it!
Smells so good and leaves hair so smooth. I love it for the smell. I find it very easy to run through my hair.
Egeria, WV
Love the smell!! Detangles my hair better than most other conditioners and makes me hair super soft
1,028 reviews
this smells good but it left my hair feeling dry and brittle. i was pretty disappointed
1,007 reviews
Delicious and great for apple pie and muffins. First time user; great for apples-good flavour and was versatile for other desserts. Would recommend for anything with apples for dessert! Would buy again!
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
I liked this product because it did help my hair but I did notice that the effect of smoothness and shine would wear off if I didn't use it everyday.
Ottawa
Generally a good product. Nothing very special though. I like the fresh smell and it may help with my hair splits if I insist on using it
Dordrecht
I litteraly loveeeee this product!!! It smells great and works great, your hair gets so soft of it. This is a recommanded item for sure!!
Edmonton , AB
Smells really good and makes your hair really soft! Isn’t expensive at all and super easy to find at your usual drug store

Looking for your answer?