Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Conditioner 25.4 oz uploaded by Hope S.Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Conditioner 25.4 oz uploaded by Valerie F.Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Conditioner 25.4 oz uploaded by Tanya D.

BY NONE

Peach Blast Shampoo and Conditioner with Nutritive Serum gently care for your hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down. For hair that is nourished and revitalized, with the invigorating scent of juicy peach and orange blossom. see more...

Marilyn D.
Breckenridge
This conditioner is very good. It smells great and makes your hair very soft. For me I use conditioner everywhere on my hair but just less on the top and so some conditoners I have tried wont spread around your hair easily but this easily move around which I find a major plus. If you want a good conditioner I recommend this.
Victoria A.
FREAKING HORRIBLE PRODUCT. I could only give it one star because it smells delicious but there is literally so many sulfates in this product that it leaves your hair greasy. This is with ALL dove products. I've tried many and they're all so bad... I can't style my hair from it being weighed down. So so disappointing.
Valerie F.
Batesville , AR
This is a nice shampoo. The smell is Nice but Strong so if your sensitive to scents not for you. I prefer more natural shampoos and conditioners but my teenage daughter wanted to try this. It does its job and leaves the hair soft and clean without conditioner. The pice was great for the amount of product you get and tho this has alcohol and silicon in it the ingredients list is short compared to others.
shila b.
Dayton, OH
Every since i tried dove shampoo that is all i will use. I tested many hair products and my favourite is dove. All of doves hair products smell amazing especially this one. I recommend this.
Sara P.
Duquesne
This product is a very good product. The only thing I don't like about it is the scent doesn't last very long. I will buy again though because it makes my hair feel very nice.
Hope S.
I really enjoy using the Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Conditioner and Shampoo. The Shampoo gets rid of all the oil build up on your hair without damaging your hair. The Conditioner replenishes your natural oils, and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
Such a great conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and manageable and smells amazing. I use it with the matching shampoo for wonderful results.
Jordan C.
Belle, WV
My favorite conditioner! Anything dove is a really good product, but this scent is beyond amazing!
Elizabeth H.
Yuck pantene causes major build up in my hair. It leaves it greasy and is full of nasty chemicals.
khan s.
mumbai
this product does what it exactly says..but ya i dont like the smell of it ...but for the price its pretty good