Dove Nutritive Solutions Peach Blast Conditioner uploaded by Brittney E.

BY DOVE

At Dove, we are dedicated to providing superior nourishment solutions for hair. We believe that if you want to achieve real results, you need real care that works hard each time you use it. Every time you use it, you hair is soft, smooth and beautiful.

Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this conditioner ! It is one of my favorites as it smells so peachy and crisp. It also does wonders for my hair, keeping it silky and smooth for longer. Dove is one of my favorite hair care brands overall
Hannah R.
Williamsburg, VA
This is one of the best smelling conditioners I’ve ever used. Every time I use it the smell fills up the shower and it’s just heavenly. I always get compliments whenever I use it on how smooth my hair is and also how wonderful it smells.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I already love dove products but this conditioner smells so good! It leaves my hair so soft and looking fresh from the salon. The packaging is so nice with the pump and lasts a long time. I love this product and I will buy again!
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
Ive been using this lately and i really like the way it makes my hair feel and the smell is just a plus. They sell it at big lots and its really in expensive. The price is definitely right as well as the product. Would recommend
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
The smell lasts for so long in my hair the only issue I have with this product if you stay in the shower too long it feels as if all of this conditioner rinses off really quickly and you have to reapply right before you get out.
This is my favorite conditioner hands down. Keeps my hair from getting all tangled and turning into hay. I love it!
Shalaha V.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so good and leaves hair so smooth. I love it for the smell. I find it very easy to run through my hair.
Nicole🧜🏼‍♀️ B.
Egeria, WV
Love the smell!! Detangles my hair better than most other conditioners and makes me hair super soft
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
this smells good but it left my hair feeling dry and brittle. i was pretty disappointed
Benthe E.
Dordrecht
I litteraly loveeeee this product!!! It smells great and works great, your hair gets so soft of it. This is a recommanded item for sure!!